Desantis suing CDC for economic damages to florida businesses.

He says we have everything. This guy would be the greatest president sense Kennedy if he got elected.I really think he would try and and do what kennedy also tried to do get rid of the of the fed and CIA the fact he is really looking out for the people of Florida suing the CDC for what they did to florida businesses.

I think he would be the first president sense kennedy who would serve the peole instead of the corporations. Thats why the elite will go out of their way to make sure he does not get elected though.

Block grants could be federal doctrine.

He says we have everything. This guy would be the greatest president sense Kennedy if he got elected.I really think he would try and and do what kennedy also tried to do get rid of the of the fed and CIA the fact he is really looking out for the people of Florida suing the CDC for what they did to florida businesses.

I think he would be the first president sense kennedy who would serve the peole instead of the corporations. Thats why the elite will go out of their way to make sure he does not get elected though.

He will never win, the CDC was right except for tramps CDC.

The CDC was screwed up in almost everything they did. Kudos to DeSantis for suing their asses. They never gave guidance that made sense and they changed their minds just about every other day. They are just another worthless bloated inept government bureaucracy that ain't worth shit.

The states like Florida that ignored a lot of the CDC garbage did well. The states that didn't fared worse.

By the way, I went shopping this morning with my wife. We went to three different stores and I never wore a mask. Fuck that mask shit. It is like putting up a chain link fence to keep out misquotes.

:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Best damn post on this thread bar none.:thup:

You are fortunate you live in florida,a state not a dictatership thanks to Ron,a patriot. I always dreamed of living in California obviously hense my user name,but with that fascist monster Newsome there,I would much rather live in florida now.

The CDC was screwed up in almost everything they did. Kudos to DeSantis for suing their asses. They never gave guidance that made sense and they changed their minds just about every other day. They are just another worthless bloated inept government bureaucracy that ain't worth shit.

The states like Florida that ignored a lot of the CDC garbage did well. The states that didn't fared worse.

By the way, I went shopping this morning with my wife. We went to three different stores and I never wore a mask. Fuck that mask shit. It is like putting up a chain link fence to keep out misquotes.

The CDC was screwed up in almost everything they did. Kudos to DeSantis for suing their asses. They never gave guidance that made sense and they changed their minds just about every other day

I challenge you to name these things they screwed up and the instances they gave never gave guidance. As for changing their mind each day, you are delusional.
Provide your evidence or don't post lies again.

What gives you the right to wander around spreading the virus that you probably don't know if you've got it?
So much for your patriotism. Admit it. You're still sour about losing to Biden.

The masks do nothing you anti science clod.

Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahahaha DeSantis is an idiot one step lower than Trump and that's as low as it gets
Of course you Dims hate anyone who preaches self reliance and working for a living. Poor brainless lemming.

Brainless eddie no doubt loves Bush and Romney though sense they hate Trump.He also loves Lisa whats her name from Alaska sense she is a fascist in bed with the dems and hates that Kelly lady running against her sense she serves the people unlike Lisa and is a trump supporter unlike Lisa. same with penelope

penelope hates trump with a zeal as well as everyone knows so despite what the shill says,she LOVES Bush and Romney the fact they hate trump.

Last edited:

The CDC was screwed up in almost everything they did. Kudos to DeSantis for suing their asses. They never gave guidance that made sense and they changed their minds just about every other day

I challenge you to name these things they screwed up and the instances they gave never gave guidance. As for changing their mind each day, you are delusional.
Provide your evidence or don't post lies again.

What gives you the right to wander around spreading the virus that you probably don't know if you've got it?
So much for your patriotism. Admit it. You're still sour about losing to Biden.

:thankusmile: this stupid fuck sockpuppet troll is taken to school by you in the fact those are the best doctors in the world saying that not you,that you are just repeating what THEY said FIRST.

Last edited:

you always prove to the entire board what a stupid fuck brainless troll you are. You hate the republicans and its VERY WELL known you hate Bush yet both those mass murderers who hate America Bush and Romney both hate Trump as well and in bed with Biden and Obama yet you STILL hate Bush and Romney .you realise how fucked up your logic is?:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: same goes for you as well eddie.

at least langley shills like wrongwinger,crepitus,candyass,toto and clayton make sense the fact they love BOTH bush AND Obama never having one bad word to say about those two mass murderers sense they are both war mongers and two peas in a pod who hate America unlike Trump which is WHY they demonize him . THOSE trolls at LEAST are consistant in their propaganda lies unlike you dumbass. :lmao:

Last edited:
Why wouldn’t florida businesses sue Desantis for economic damages?

Ugh, still?
speaking of dropping snark...
Guilty as charged.

But it’s been a year and people are still acting like this is a thing. It’s just tiring. Don’t you think?
yes you are but i can't make you go away.

if i paypal you $2 will you? your side seems to like free money to not do shit. $2 don't post anymore.

Ugh, still?
Guilty as charged.

But it’s been a year and people are still acting like this is a thing. It’s just tiring. Don’t you think?

if i paypal you $2 will you? your side seems to like free money to not do shit. $2 don't post anymore.
Now that’s some snark.

Yet again, demonstrating the character that you claim to hate in others.

Ugh, still?
Guilty as charged.

Now that’s some snark.

Yet again, demonstrating the character that you claim to hate in others.
$3?

Look at this,the CDC is NOW not going to report the people who still have the so called covid virus after they get vacinnated. the media of course wont touch this. Ron will though

First, DuhDumbass is a complete moron.
He'll be lucky if he doesn't join Trump in the slammer over the next 2 years.

Now,
WONDERFUL. Does that mean the families of those who died from COVID after DuhDumbass routed the vaccine get to sue DuhDumbass for the loss of their relatives?

Forum List

Back