DeSantis Strikes Again

1679811217771.png

Ron DeathSantis has screwed up the Covid response worse than nearly every other governor except the boy named Tate, the old racist in Arkansas, and the lunatic Granny Goodness running Alabama. He cannot get reelected by his dwindling base. He needs Democrats and every day he screws up a little more.

Just today:

What, you can't find anything to cry about trump over today? Lmao...

Fort Lauderdale gets 26 inces of rain in one day and Meatball Ron goes to Akron, Ohio to fundraise.

Two days later Lauderdale is still under water and Meatball Ron goes to New Hampshire.

Republicans are weak, and they suck at governing.

Why has meatball ron not addressed his southern hillbilly Florida about gasoline shortages.

While on a failed book tour?

Clear fuckup
Fake news. And more to the point, how would I or anyone else know why he has done or not done something? Idiot.

Ron DeathSantis has screwed up the Covid response worse than nearly every other governor except the boy named Tate, the old racist in Arkansas, and the lunatic Granny Goodness running Alabama. He cannot get reelected by his dwindling base. He needs Democrats and every day he screws up a little more.

Just today:

Oops

If you watched DeSantis’ press tantrum Monday, he almost seemed embarrassed to float his prison proposal. He was trying to describe all the mean things he could do to Disney by messing with their property. But he struggled to get the words out. Here are his verbatim comments:

“And so, you know, it’s like, OK, it’s, I mean, people have said, you know, maybe, maybe have uh, another, uh, maybe create a state park. Maybe try to do more amusement, uh, parks. Uh, Someone even said like: Maybe you need another state prison. Who knows? I mean, I just think that the possibilities are, are, are endless.”

Thanks, Harvard.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

If you watched DeSantis’ press tantrum Monday, he almost seemed embarrassed to float his prison proposal. He was trying to describe all the mean things he could do to Disney by messing with their property. But he struggled to get the words out. Here are his verbatim comments:

“And so, you know, it’s like, OK, it’s, I mean, people have said, you know, maybe, maybe have uh, another, uh, maybe create a state park. Maybe try to do more amusement, uh, parks. Uh, Someone even said like: Maybe you need another state prison. Who knows? I mean, I just think that the possibilities are, are, are endless.”

Thanks, Harvard.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:
Now try and transcribe anything unscripted from Biden. Or scripted, for that matter, "..end of quote." Makes Ron Burgundy look like Winston Churchill.

Forum List

Back