DeSantis Steals The Spotlight From Trump and Abbott

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Not only did DeSantis take Trump's and Abbott's idea of dumping immigrants in Democrat cities, he stole their spotlighted political stunt idea.
According to the article the Abbott team wasn't told that DeSantis would be harvesting asylum seekers from San Antonio.
Sounds just like what DeSantis did to Martha's Vineyard. A no heads up political stunt.

"Another group that has been “annoyed” by DeSantis’ stunt, according to New York Times reporters Michael C. Bender and J. David Goodman, are Republicans in Texas’ state government — including allies of Gov. Greg Abbott"

“Publicly, Mr. Abbott has not criticized Mr. DeSantis’ migrant flights from his state,” Bender and Goodman report in an article published by the Times on September 26. “‘Every state that wants to help, I’m happy for it,’ said Dave Carney, Mr. Abbott’s top campaign strategist. But privately, the Florida governor’s gambit stung Mr. Abbott’s team. No one in the Texas governor’s office was given a heads-up that Mr. DeSantis planned to round up migrants in San Antonio, according to people familiar with the matter.”

Not only did DeSantis take Trump's and Abbott's idea of dumping immigrants in Democrat cities, he stole their spotlighted political stunt idea.
According to the article the Abbott team wasn't told that DeSantis would be harvesting asylum seekers from San Antonio.
Sounds just like what DeSantis did to Martha's Vineyard. A no heads up political stunt.

"Another group that has been “annoyed” by DeSantis’ stunt, according to New York Times reporters Michael C. Bender and J. David Goodman, are Republicans in Texas’ state government — including allies of Gov. Greg Abbott"

“Publicly, Mr. Abbott has not criticized Mr. DeSantis’ migrant flights from his state,” Bender and Goodman report in an article published by the Times on September 26. “‘Every state that wants to help, I’m happy for it,’ said Dave Carney, Mr. Abbott’s top campaign strategist. But privately, the Florida governor’s gambit stung Mr. Abbott’s team. No one in the Texas governor’s office was given a heads-up that Mr. DeSantis planned to round up migrants in San Antonio, according to people familiar with the matter.”

That's a pretty nice "political stunt" your boy Biden has going down here at the Southern border. 6000 new illegal immigrants pouring into Arizona, Texas and New Mexico EVERY DAY. And you Democrat boot lickers lose your minds over FIFTY illegals flown into Martha's Vineyard for a day and a half. WTF is wrong with you people? Open your damn eyes!

So?

That's a pretty nice "political stunt" your boy Biden has going down here at the Southern border. 6000 new illegal immigrants pouring into Arizona, Texas and New Mexico EVERY DAY. And you Democrat boot lickers lose your minds over FIFTY illegals flown into Martha's Vineyard for a day and a half. WTF is wrong with you people? Open your damn eyes!
I know all about it. Go down to the border and do something. Meanwhile your RW heros can fume over who steals from who.

if you dont live down this way and it doesnt affect you personally they can care less....

If these sanctuary city liberals don’t want the problem of illegals being sent to their city keep your mouth shut. If they want to pop off about how loving and welcoming they are to the tens of thousands illegally crossing the border fine then don’t cry like a little bitch when you get taken up on your sanctuary city policy.

That was awesome!
He should send more.

Joe "she was 12 and I was 30" Biden is a human trafficker. Anything that shines a light on it is welcome.

no you proved you are just like all the other asswipes in DC.."if it aint affecting me i can give a shit,but when it does affect me look out"......lol you people are all alike....
Well Harry, I'm not in DC and I'm not bitching about it either.

Forum List

Back