DeSantis signed off on senate bill: vaccinate by any means necessary

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Text of the bill: https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2021/2006/BillText/er/PDF

Read lines 1097 to 1111

Quoted from the bill:

"4. Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable 1099 diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be examined, tested, vaccinated, or treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to isolation or quarantine. Examination, testing, vaccination, or treatment may be performed by any qualified person authorized by the State Health Officer. If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual."

OP Comment(s):

While we are not residents of Florida, both my wife and I have family living down there. Personally, I wanted to believe in all the DeSantis hype. I wanted to believe at least one state government remained in its right mind. Oh well. However, this thread is not an attack on those who support DeSantis. What it is is a wake-up call. No elected American politician is truly standing against COVID tyranny. Many claim to be for freedom, individual rights and for the personal agency of every American to opt out of the COVID vaccines but it would appear none truly are. Seems to me like DeSantis made a big show of banning vaccine passports while slipping vaccine mandates of a very frightening sort into the above bill. My only questions: who in DeSantis' government gets to determine which Florida residents are "dangerous" enough to be forcibly confined/quarantined, and what are the criteria for using the "vaccinate by any means necessary" option?

Can't every American see it by now? There is no way to vote ourselves out of this national and global tyranny. Further, no court of the land will ultimately come down on the side of the freedom of Americans to avoid the COVID vaccines.

Text of the bill: https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2021/2006/BillText/er/PDF

Read lines 1097 to 1111

Quoted from the bill:

"4. Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable 1099 diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be examined, tested, vaccinated, or treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to isolation or quarantine. Examination, testing, vaccination, or treatment may be performed by any qualified person authorized by the State Health Officer. If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual."

OP Comment(s):

While we are not residents of Florida, both my wife and I have family living down there. Personally, I wanted to believe in all the DeSantis hype. I wanted to believe at least one state government remained in its right mind. Oh well. However, this thread is not an attack on those who support DeSantis. What it is is a wake-up call. No elected American politician is truly standing against COVID tyranny. Many claim to be for freedom, individual rights and for the personal agency of every American to opt out of the COVID vaccines but it would appear none truly are. Seems to me like DeSantis made a big show of banning vaccine passports while slipping vaccine mandates of a very frightening sort into the above bill. My only questions: who in DeSantis' government gets to determine which Florida residents are "dangerous" enough to be forcibly confined/quarantined, and what are the criteria for using the "vaccinate by any means necessary" option?

Can't every American see it by now? There is no way to vote ourselves out of this national and global tyranny. Further, no court of the land will ultimately come down on the side of the freedom of Americans to avoid the COVID vaccines.
Looks like you should just get vaccinated. Then look forward to your grandkids laughing at you, when you try to tell them how oppressed you were.

Knew I didn't trust that Yalie weasel.
Indeed,you sure called it,he is controlled opposition,Floridians are awake to his corruption,they throughly are careful to read his legislation and he got exposed from the fine print a few months ago he is a RINo traiter.it’s no wonder trump dissident he could easily best as though he was something he despised,now we see why he despised him.

Those lines are out of context.

The spurce document is there to read.

Lines listed by the OP are not related to COVID.

Dont miss the ball on this one. Read the document.

Dont let anyone filter it for you. Read it.

Stop being a whiny bitch and just get the goddamned shot... Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch... what a bunch of Drama Queens... :auiqs.jpg:

Anytime anyone only has "just donit already" to say I tend to be very cautious of what they are telling me to do because that phrase just means "don't think, obey".

Stop being a whiny bitch and just get the goddamned shot... Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch... what a bunch of Drama Queens... :auiqs.jpg:
FU.jpg

Read lines 1097 to 1111

Quoted from the bill:

OP Comment(s):

COVID "tyranny"?

Read lines 1097 to 1111

Quoted from the bill:

OP Comment(s):

I posted this back in July.

Nobody even gave it a second thought.

Anyway. Glad to see I'm not the only one paying attention.

You bolded the more critical aspect, too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back