DeSantis Selling Vaccinations for Campaign Cash

Cause what's the point of having power if you can't use it to help yourself and your friends out...right?

so is servicing black communities democrats kicking back to donors too?

what is this?

since when is the goal to give non whites everything not give equal access? lol

Cause what's the point of having power if you can't use it to help yourself and your friends out...right?
Lesh, you are an idiot.

Florida is giving out vaccines to those over 65 first....has nothing to do with donations fool.

Once ANYONE comes out against the Establishment or the Big Left Media......

Little Statists will never stop the smear and defamation campaigns.

People who start threads like this one are the death of freedom.

Lesh, you are an idiot.

Florida is giving out vaccines to those over 65 first....has nothing to do with donations fool.

Yup and I got my second shot last Saturday and it didn't cost me a dime.

Another load of bull shit brought to you by imbeciles.

You will see a lot of hate against DeSantis because he is a very successful Republican Governor. These asshole Moon Bats can't stand success. All of their Democrat Governors are compete failures.

DeSantis has been doing a great job at directing that the vaccine going to the elderly areas and that the elderly get it first. My wife and I have already got our vaccines and so have most of friends.

This week he is opening it to teachers, police and firefighters over age 50.

Everything is going smooth here in Florida and the state is open, no statewide mask mandate and the economy is doing very well with half the Covid deaths than the Democrat run state of New York with a similar population.

The filthy racist Democrats in the state are bitching because DeSantis didn't give all the vaccine to the Negroes and Illegals first. That is just the kind of assholes they are.

By the way, the stupid bitch that is making the accusation against DeSantis is none other than this lying asshole Nikki Fried, who is a filthy Democrat running for Governor. She is well known in the state for being dishonest.

Last edited:
Desantis is clearly selling vaccines for campaign cash and trashing that source when it's obviously accurate only gives that site more credibility

(CNN)Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is facing bipartisan criticism and a call for a federal investigation after the state set up invitation-only Covid-19 vaccination clinics in at least two upscale communities.
One prominent developer in two communities donated to DeSantis' campaign -- in amounts of $25,000 and $50,000 between 2018 and 2019 for a total of $125,000, according to campaign finance records.The exclusive vaccine clinics allowed about 6,000 people to jump ahead of tens of thousands of seniors on waitlists in Manatee and Charlotte counties, where the drives happened.DeSantis defends controversial vaccine deal

DeSantis defends controversial vaccine deal

"I'm an active Republican, so I'm a fan of the governor, but I think that this could have been done better," said Harvey Goldstein, a staunch Republican in Charlotte County.

Lesh, you are an idiot.

Read the article. Desantis specifically reached out to 2 mega donors and a political appointee, to distribute vaccines in 2 or 3 communities that those ppl were all developers at. Basically jumping ahead of the line of 150,000 seniors living in the same county. You don't see special interests at play here? LOL.

Forum List

Back