DeSantis Publicly Takes President To The Woodshed: 'Until You Secure The Border & Stop Importing COVID-19 I Don't Want To Hear Anything From You!'

Amazing...hundreds of thousands of illegals are being sent on buses to cities all over the US without being tested for Covid but you blame Trump supporters for somehow introducing a new Covid variant because they didn't get vaccinated? The truth is...Joe Biden's border policies are going to kill thousands of Americans because they don't give a crap about who their open border agenda lets into the country.
That is false. Post a link to these bogus hundreds of thousands

I keep seeing claims but NO proof

:shok: :auiqs.jpg:

Biden is literally IMPORTING COVID-19 and trafficking it all over the US while oppressively issuing edicts that do not follow science and punishing Americans who refuse to comply these rules Democrat leaders are caught repeatedly ignoring themselves.

Forgive me while I laugh at you then ignore anything else you have to say on this subject.
When is Ronnie going to hold another news conference? In the last one he was about to break down in tears as he melted down for all to see. Did you see him bolt away from the mic?

Let us know when the next one is. We want to laugh. Thanks!

Desantis is a shitbag trying to blame Biden (the border) for his own incompetence & stupidity in handling the surge in his own state. Desantis should shut his flthy mouth until he gets the surge under control in his state that HE caused. He's an idiot out of his element who like Trump wants to blame everybody else for his own fuck ups.
The surge! Delta variant! No vaccine!
Take a Midol and a nap. Wake up and put your big boy pants on.

Linkless data proves nothing.

Enough of this endless bullshit.
The data is linked here, tough shit if you don't like the numbers. Put up a more credible link if you have one.

This is what my link says:

COVID-19 is affecting Black, Indigenous, Latinx, and other people of color the most.

So Trumpers aren't the problem. Its the migrants spreading covid all over the US thanks to Xiden's open borders and not enforcing immigration laws, an IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE.
Some Trumpers want the vaccines to be fully approved by the FDA before getting it.
Why weren't they approved yet. It only took the Trump admin 10-months to develop AND manufacture the vaccines. The Xiden admin can't even fully approve them in 7-months? WTF? Total incompetence.
Jesus christ you're stupid. Your claim was that blacks are a bigger problem in terms of the VACCINE than Trumpers....NOT that they have suffered more.

Christ

My favorite mitigation strategy is to close the border and stop sending infected migrants all over the US.
Your favorite strategy for EVERYTHING is to yak about illegals and the border. That doesn't mean it makes any sense

Desantis is a shitbag trying to blame Biden (the border) for his own incompetence & stupidity in handling the surge in his own state. Desantis should shut his flthy mouth until he gets the surge under control in his state that HE caused. He's an idiot out of his element who like Trump wants to blame everybody else for his own fuck ups.
So let me get this straight...Biden dumps thousands of untested illegals into Florida but it's DeSantis who caused the surge? This Administration's border policies are turning into a huge health crisis that will kill thousands of Americans just when we should be starting to recover from the pandemic!

So let me get this straight...Biden dumps thousands of untested illegals into Florida but it's DeSantis who caused the surge? This Administration's border policies are turning into a huge health crisis that will kill thousands of Americans just when we should be starting to recover from the pandemic!
Let me get THIS straight. Thousands of Floridians are exposed to illegal immigrants carrying COVID? If you aholes are so worried about immigrants carrying COVID then maybe should should mask up which Ronnie is against & get the vaccine, right Ace?

Now you have in immigrants your new bright shiny object to gape at in this COVID fight courtesy of self serving slime like Trump & Desantis.

Let me get THIS straight. Thousands of Floridians are exposed to illegal immigrants carrying COVID? If you aholes are so worried about immigrants carrying COVID then maybe should should mask up which Ronnie is against & get the vaccine, right Ace?

Now you have in immigrants your new bright shiny object to gape at in this COVID fight courtesy of self serving slime like Trump & Desantis.
Problem is...it ain't happening

New Topics

Forum List

Back