DeSantis, Once a ‘No’ on Storm Aid, Petitions a President He’s Bashed

It was widely reported and made a big deal over for months.
- Sandy Relief Bill Loaded With Pork- { Jan.24,2013 }
Tampa Bay Times
" More than $ 33 Billion of the bill is nothing but pure pork.
And of course there is no offset reduction in spending elsewhere
to cover the cost of this bill.The bill allocates Billions to dozens of
Federal agencies,including the National Park Service,The Smithsonian,
Immigration and Customes enforcement,the Secret Service,The Federal
Aviation Administration and the National Oceanic And Atmospheric Adm.
Of the 180 No Votes all but one was Republican.
Only one democrat voted Against.
Good read, thanks.

What difference does it make what DeSantis says? The Potatohead administration has said publicly they are only going to give Federal funds to People of Color. None of the White people affected by Ivan are going to get any.

Look at the cult going back 10 years to try to dig up something on DESantis. :auiqs.jpg:

So desparate.
Never been more obvious and more alarmingly Unamerican.
I said this at the last message Board I used for 12 years }.
If not for Fox and Talk Radio { a majority of Right-wingers }
this country would turn into a Banana State.
I was wrong.We had Fox { leads all Cable TV } and Air America
became defunct.We are now currently in the throes of techinically
the definition of a Police State. Virtually everything the Democrats
say and push is aimed at Taking over our Constitution.
The beginning stages of Marxism.The American Electorate is not
that clueless.Maybe a little preoccupied at the time with a lot
of silly activity.But at heart they Love Americana.Their Liberties
and Freedoms.Like freely able to travel and shop as they please.
Work as made available and be sure that Due Process is honored.
Plus the right of Free Speech and have Police Protection in our
neighborhoods and urban hubs.
Right now everything is Topsy-Turvy.ON PURPOSE.
It's Technically a version of Mass Formation Psychosis.
Where Gaslighting and Projection are kingmakers.This country was
not fashioned after Monarchs.But We the People.

What difference does it make what DeSantis says? The Potatohead administration has said publicly they are only going to give Federal funds to People of Color. None of the White people affected by Ivan are going to get any.
Which website and/or talk show told you this?

Link, please.

Last edited:
There was no link to READ moron
I used an internet search engine to find the story to the Tampa Bay times story. I also found other stories to give me a different perspectives and views. You should give it a try moron.

Democrats opposed the bill, arguing that Puerto Rico is still recovering from Hurricane Maria and needs additional federal aid to get back on its feet.

So Republicans voted against aid for Sandy

Refused aid to Puerto Rico

But demanded aid for red state flood problems and for Florida hurricane relief.

Are ya sensing a trend here?
Lost in all this is that Puerto Rico is a money trough that the United States is on the hook for. Corrupted unions and politicians who have wasted tens of billions of dollars of aid from the United States. The electrical grid is a disgrace. The money given after the terrible Hurricane should have had better results. Cut them loose.

Liar. It wasn't the aid to the people in need. It was the political payoff added to the bill for Democrat cronyism.

Unfortunately, you fucking morons don't bother to think for yourselves or question critically anything done by your masters.

And they never well
Their cult has them wrapped so tightly no actual thinking is allowed.

Global climate change has certainly had an effect on the intensity of hurricanes!

This one is going to make some believers out of Florida's denialists.

It hasn't.
People who already understand that it is a hoax are not going to change their mind due to a single event.
Not everyone is as gullible as The Climate Change Enthusiasts.

Vice President Kamala Harris (D) faced backlash online Friday afternoon after saying that the Biden administration was prioritizing giving disaster relief to minorities for the sake of “equity” because the administration wants everyone to end up “in an equal place.”

Harris made the remarks during a discussion with leftist Priyanka Chopra at the Democratic National Committee’s Women’s Leadership Forum in Washington, D.C.
“It is our lowest income communities and our communities of color that are most impacted by these extreme conditions and impacted by issues that are not of their own making,” Harris claimed. “And so we have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity, understanding not everyone starts out at the same place.”

She added, “And if we want people to be in an equal place, sometimes we have to take into account those disparities and do that work.”

I used an internet search engine to find the story to the Tampa Bay times story. I also found other stories to give me a different perspectives and views. You should give it a try moron.
You should post a link

You should post a link
Why should I? I went and found it and you are too lazy or disinterested to do what I did and find it? I mean it did take me like five seconds to find his article, in fact in the time it took you to post, you would have found It by now…wait, sorry, you are a moron incapable of using a search ing engine.

Now here is a hint on how to do this, you copy “Sandy Relief Bill Loaded With Pork” from the posters posts hit pastes in the search engine and then type in “Tampa Bay Times” and hit enter, don’t forget that part of it, that is real important, it seems many morons forget that part and it will post applicable stories, and then I read it, then I went and did research on the story to verify what I read was true, then I formed an opinion based on reading it from several views. You should try it if you are able to, it is a challenge for your type, but it can be rewarding. Of course it seems you like to be spoon fed your views like most typical morons.

Why should I? I went and found it and you are too lazy or disinterested to do what I did and find it? I mean it did take me like five seconds to find his article, in fact in the time it took you to post, you would have found It by now…wait, sorry, you are a moron incapable of using a search ing engine.

Now here is a hint on how to do this, you copy “Sandy Relief Bill Loaded With Pork” from the posters posts hit pastes in the search engine and then type in “Tampa Bay Times” and hit enter, don’t forget that part of it, that is real important, it seems many morons forget that part and it will post applicable stories, and then I read it, then I went and did research on the story to verify what I read was true, then I formed an opinion based on reading it from several views. You should try it if you are able to, it is a challenge for your type, but it can be rewarding. Of course it seems you like to be spoon fed your views like most typical morons.
Dude...you make a claim...you post a link.

That's how it works. You didn't know that?

Dude...you make a claim...you post a link.

That's how it works. You didn't know that?
I didn’t claim anything, so go back to the person that made the claim, I was interested enough to research, you don’t care or you are lazy.

CNN didn't report to you Moon Bats on what The Ho said? Everybody else knows what she said.

You said, the administration has said publicly they are only going to give Federal funds to People of Color. None of the White people affected by Ivan are going to get any.

So you're simply imagining that, as I expected. It's all just happening in your head, no doubt compounded by MAGA media. This is a pathology.

I don't think you people can discern fantasy from reality at this point.

Desantis doesn't have to beg, because it's the the Fed's obligations to use it's assistance to help any state in the Union that is in dire straights or has extreme emergencies taking place. Additional funds beyond the scope of reasoning that is to be used, has to be agreed upon, and then allocated by Congress in their agreement of.
Well considering DeSantis refused other states before he is looking hypocritical...

Florida will be helped... They will be helped because there are better people in congress than him.

If congress acted like him when he was in congress, he would be getting far less...

Let's remember that... Florida people should remember that..

You said, the administration has said publicly they are only going to give Federal funds to People of Color. None of the White people affected by Ivan are going to get any.

So you're simply imagining that, as I expected. It's all just happening in your head, no doubt compounded by MAGA media. This is a pathology.

This is the usual fearmongering...

They might even refuse help so that they are proven right..

soxj0jyrekr91.jpg

Forum List

Back