DeSantis, Once a ‘No’ on Storm Aid, Petitions a President He’s Bashed

Nope, all politicians, this is nothing new and has been going on for decades, only partisan morons think differently. :itsok:
Sure but douchebag Republicans have taken it to an entirely new level. Only partisan retards think differently. Back at ya :itsok:

But hey, go ahead and prove that a Dem politician refused to help a city when it had been hit by natural disasters. Go.

Trump's message was as wrong as he was...same for DiSantis
Depends on the topic.

Areas in which I agreed with the Trump agenda include:

* Immigration
* Revitalizing domestic manufacturing
* Downsizing and streamlining government
* Law and order
* Strong defense posture
* Avoiding unnecessary warfare
* Making allies shoulder more of the burden of their own and collective defense
* Reduced taxes for the working man
* Declawing the LGBTQ movement
* Declawing militant minority -centric social re-engineering
* Returning abortion oversight to the State level
* Elimination of "Woke" indoctrination of the young in taxpayer-funded educational institutions

In other words, a sizable slice of the old Trump agenda.

I don't like the GOP tendency to eviscerate the social welfare net nor Social Security nor Medicare as well as several other rather alarming positions.

But I could fairly easily bring myself to vote Republican again if they ever find the ball$ to Dump Rump and serve-up a younger, smarter, better champion.

Mixed reaction.

I deplored his willingness to suppress data about the pandemic, believing it to be both irresponsible and dangerous to the public good.

But I believe that his anti-Illegals stance is genuine and, like that of Abbot of Texas, both on-target and courageous, in a political sense.

If Desantis is the price that must be paid to wean the Republican Party back into the camp of sane, rational America, then so be it.
Please be specific in sharing with us all what information Governor DeSantis suppressed data about the pandemic. I'm sure you are eager to include the source and working link to your information.

As you know, Governor DeSantis shared everything and, strange to the far-left, he FOLLOWED THE SCIENCE.

Florida is probably better equipped and managed to handle a major disaster than any state in the US.

DeSantis and his team, in addition to the County and City leadership, have done a great job in preparedness and recovery.

However, a hydrogen bomb hit the state and traveled inland for hundreds of miles.

A lot less damage was done to New York on 911 and the the Feds funneled in billions of dollars.

Last edited:
Please be specific in sharing with us all what information Governor DeSantis suppressed data about the pandemic. I'm sure you are eager to include the source and working link to your information.

As you know, Governor DeSantis shared everything and, strange to the far-left, he FOLLOWED THE SCIENCE.
He pulled the plug on sending pandemic data to the CDC and he stopped publishing state-level data on the subject.

He also fired public health officials who disagreed with his approach or who dared to criticize his data suppression and approach to the pandemic.

LOL Helping people affected by natural disasters is pork? Well then, we should apply the same rationale to Florida.

Lucky for you idiots, the president and the Dems are honorable people and won't play politics.
It's New York. That means all the bureaucrats have to be paid off first before anyone gets the help.

He pulled the plug on sending pandemic data to the CDC and he stopped publishing state-level data on the subject.

He also fired public health officials who disagreed with his approach or who dared to criticize his data suppression and approach to the pandemic.
Yet, he's very popular and will be re-elected. Democracy is wonderful, huh.

His anti-illegal stance is genuine?

He went to TEXAS to get his illegals to ship to Martha’s Vineyard!

That’s your idea of genuine?
why-lie-S.gif

Mixed reaction.

I deplored his willingness to suppress data about the pandemic, believing it to be both irresponsible and dangerous to the public good.

But I believe that his anti-Illegals stance is genuine and, like that of Abbot of Texas, both on-target and courageous, in a political sense.

If Desantis is the price that must be paid to wean the Republican Party back into the camp of sane, rational America, then so be it.
Except of course they weren’t “illegal” at all.

chain%20link-S.jpg

Forum List

Back