DeSantis moves to fix liberal college in Florida

The option for learning Cherokee should be offered to Cherokee children, instead of forcing them to learn American.
we don’t have an American language…Cherokee children are free to learn cherokee…anyone is

W are talking about govt funded schools…taxpayers shouldn’t be paying for anything that’s not going to benefit society…well speaking Cherokee is nice snd all…we shouldnt be funding it, we should fund English though because a kid isn’t going to be able to be as successful as an adult without knowing it, since that is how the vast majority of business is conducted in the united states

The American language is what you speak.

You sure about that? Is Cherokee available at all high schools and colleges?
no i speak english

of course not, why should it be? if someone wants to learn it though…i’m sure there is a service available…if not , maybe you should start a business since you speak it…you might have the market

Well you probably don't speak Cherokee, it's not even called that. You are probably not Cherokee either, just a fake troll.

The word Cherokee ... Is the Iroquois word for ... "Speaks Another Language" ... :auiqs.jpg:

Where do you think I learned how to speak Cherokee?
Parents can teach kid’s to speak American, too.
No they can’t…because American isn’t a language. Obviously the tax payers aren’t getting a return on their investment in your education.

New Topics

Forum List

Back