DeSantis Likes to Call His War on Workers War on Wokeness/For These Same Workers, Hospitals Have Become the New Steel Mills — Minus the Strong Unions

The Union filth get away with it because the Democrats kiss their ass so much.

I'm glad I live in a Right to Work State that greatly reduces the ability of the greedy Union assholes to rob the public treasury and then kickback to Democrats.

It is good that DeSantis is doing things to neuter the damaged the Teacher's Unions can do.

It's the greedy employer (exploiter) scum and their brainwashed, ass-kissing slaves who screw it up for everyone else. They're the actual "filth" you're referring to, whether you recognize that or not. Most labor unions actually increase the salaries of their members, as well as their benefits, and improve work conditions in the workplace. What don't you like about that?

oh here come the names...typical of a fucking party person,say something assholes like you dont like, get called a name....but good now i can do the same...and im a republican now?.
You're defending them, dumbass.
That would be the first clue.
You defend people you don't like?
...another trait of you die hard assholes....if someone says something you dont like you must be from the other party....why dont you prove that asswipe,prove im a republican....
Don't have to prove anything.
You did that, moron.
all you are telling me is that you are a die hard fucking party person....and its funny dipshit that you did not mentor desantis time as a rep....that means he governed too at least according to your so called logic....your serve asswipe....
WOW, that's what my comment, stated too, moron.
When he returned to the U.S. a year later, the U.S. Department of Justice appointed DeSantis to serve as a Special Assistant U.S. attorney at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida, a position he held until his honorable discharge in 2010.

Well, as long as YOU don't see a problem, then I guess it's all ok, right?

That's just arrogant, and dumb.
NO, it isn't.
CRT isn't even being taught in our schools, and republicans are going apeshit, about it.
Just don't mention it, because "I don't want to hear or read about slavery or racism", by white people.
Just like Trump claiming to be least racist person, you ever met, you ever interviewed, in the room...........EVER.
Racist don't want to hear they're racist.

That is just out of this world fucking stupid.
Yes, it is but republicans continue to defend them, like nothing ever happened.
Sep 1, 2022
Former president Donald Trump said he would issue full pardons and a government apology to rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan.6.

NO, it isn't.
CRT isn't even being taught in our schools, and republicans are going apeshit, about it.
Just don't mention it, because "I don't want to hear or read about slavery or racism", by white people.
Just like Trump claiming to be least racist person, you ever met, you ever interviewed, in the room...........EVER.
Racist don't want to hear they're racist.

You might as well claim that gravity isn't being taught.
Of course, it is being taught.
In multiple classes, often by another name.
But it is still CRT.
Not even in dispute in the real world.

Yes, it is but republicans continue to defend them, like nothing ever happened.
Sep 1, 2022
Former president Donald Trump said he would issue full pardons and a government apology to rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan.6.

The "one" is "you" you ignorant fuck.

You might as well claim that gravity isn't being taught.
Of course, it is being taught.
In multiple classes, often by another name.
But it is still CRT.
Not even in dispute in the real world.
Sure, it's called HISTORY class.

Republicans don't even want Slavery mentioned.
It hurts their feelings.

It's the greedy employer (exploiter) scum and their brainwashed, ass-kissing slaves who screw it up for everyone else. They're the actual "filth" you're referring to, whether you recognize that or not. Most labor unions actually increase the salaries of their members, as well as their benefits, and improve work conditions in the workplace. What don't you like about that?

The employer of School Teachers are the fucking taxpayers, CF.

Old women who are reduced to eating cat food so they can pay their school taxes.

Rather rich of you to call those broads "greedy", but not the hotshot goombas hanging out at the Italian Club who run the teachers' union. Why do you think they old taxpaying dames are "greedy" "exploiters"?

Sure, it's called HISTORY class.

Republicans don't even want Slavery mentioned.
It hurts their feelings.

Actually, if you knew history, you would know that the Republican Party was established to abolish slavery and BTW, was successful.

In spite of the libs waging a war for several years, beginning with college kids from The Citadel having a day of rage at Fort Sumpter.

You're defending them, dumbass.
That would be the first clue.
You defend people you don't like?

Don't have to prove anything.
You did that, moron.

WOW, that's what my comment, stated too, moron.
When he returned to the U.S. a year later, the U.S. Department of Justice appointed DeSantis to serve as a Special Assistant U.S. attorney at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida, a position he held until his honorable discharge in 2010.
im defending the republicans just because i mentioned one of them?...are you that stupid?....thats right you are one of them die hard democrats...you dont know anything out side of what they tell you to say...hey look sucking other peckers....cant discuss things with dipshits like you...you are to far gone...if someone even mentions a republican you shit your underpants....and everything becomes a party thing to brainwashed idiots like you...once again prove i am a republican,many of your die hard friends have tried and failed just as bad as you did...

Actually, if you knew history, you would know that the Republican Party was established to abolish slavery and BTW, was successful.
The current republican party of today, or recent history, in no way, represents Lincoln's party.
In spite of the libs waging a war for several years, beginning with college kids from The Citadel having a day of rage at Fort Sumpter.

Evidently it does.
Shifting blame?
"Only democrats owned slaves"?

And Democrats passed all of these Jim Crow laws to fight the freedoms that Republican gave blacks,
Then the Democrats started the KKK to carry out these laws when L.E. wouldn't.

this was 8th History in my day.

And Democrats passed all of these Jim Crow laws to fight the freedoms that Republican gave blacks,
Then the Democrats started the KKK to carry out these laws when L.E. wouldn't.

this was 8th History in my day.
They were the republicans of today.
They hinder black voters from voting, shutting down poll locations in black areas.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back