DeSantis Leads Trump in New Pennsylvania Poll

Yet we still see thread after thread about Trump. Yeah, nah, the Left is scared spitless of him because they KNOW he's a threat to their power that MUST be stopped.

Or.....the GOP has painted themselves into a corner with Trump and its fun to watch the party face its own demise.

If they run Trump, they get the weakest possible candidate against Biden......a man that Biden already beat easily.

If they don't run Trump, Trump burns the GOP to the ground.

Me, I'll be roasting marshmellows.

If the dirt is real dirt (not made up), why does the source matter?
You don't understand why we don't want foreign influence in our elections? Of course you don't. You're the type of guy who gave corporations personhood. You don't understand the problem with $ influencing our elections, government, nothing right? It's all cool with you?

He sits out and let Trump burn the GOP to the ground and DeSantis pulls a Reagan in 2028 and reunite the party…

Still wouldn't work. As long as Trump is alive, he'll command enough of his base to break the GOP.

The GOP can be rebuilt after Trump has aged out. Even if he's not running, his ego won't let him allow anyone else to succeed where he failed.

Still wouldn't work. As long as Trump is alive, he'll command enough of his base to break the GOP.

The GOP can be rebuilt after Trump has aged out. Even if he's not running, his ego won't let him allow anyone else to succeed where he failed.
I believe Trump is losing his grip and by 2028 DeSantis could win.

Trump is becoming a bad joke.

I believe Trump is losing his grip and by 2028 DeSantis could win.

Trump is becoming a bad joke.

Trump doesn't need to have a grip on the entire GOP. Or even a majority of it. All he needs is enough support among the MAGA faithful that he can tip elections against republican candidates.

And if he hasn't died of old age (he'll be 82 after all), he'll almost certainly have that in 2028

Trump doesn't need to have a grip on the entire GOP. Or even a majority of it. All he needs is enough support among the MAGA faithful that he can tip elections against republican candidates.

And if he hasn't died of old age (he'll be 82 after all), he'll almost certainly have that in 2028
I am unsure because I see a lot of people wanting change.

I am unsure because I see a lot of people wanting change.

There's also alot of people who want the status quo....and more Trump. A full third of the US electorate identify as part of Trump's MAGA movement.

All Trump would need is a fraction of that and he'll turn dozens of elections against Republicans.

There's also alot of people who want the status quo....and more Trump. A full third of the US electorate identify as part of Trump's MAGA movement.

All Trump would need is a fraction of that and he'll turn dozens of elections against Republicans.
True, look at the thin margin loss in 2016 for Clinton in States Jill Stein did well, so you have a point.

True, look at the thin margin loss in 2016 for Clinton in States Jill Stein did well, so you have a point.

Both the 2020 election and 2016 were *way* closer than most people realize. 150,000 votes for the other candidate across the right states and either election could have gone the other way.

150,000....out of 158,000,000 ballots. That's less than 1/10 of 1%.

Trump doesn't need much to fuck the GOP. And they know it.

Last edited:

Trump is going down and he will take others with him. It is a dangerous time for the GOP. If Trump is not around, do you think his cult members would vote for a Democrat. No, they will not. GOP is better off forgetting Trump and his lemmings.

Trump is going down and he will take others with him. It is a dangerous time for the GOP. If Trump is not around, do you think his cult members would vote for a Democrat. No, they will not. GOP is better off forgetting Trump and his lemmings.

Oh, goodness no. They just wouldn't vote. Or write in Trump. Or Trump could create a MAGA party. Or a litany of other scenarios.

You don't understand why we don't want foreign influence in our elections? Of course you don't. You're the type of guy who gave corporations personhood. You don't understand the problem with $ influencing our elections, government, nothing right? It's all cool with you?
The way I see it, suppose Trump raped a 16 year old....or Biden raped a 16 year old.....It's more important to me to know about that dirt than the source it comes from. If that information comes from a foreign source, well so be it, as long as it is true. If there is dirt, then it's the fault of the politician that created the dirt, not the source of the information.

Now when it comes to fabricated "dirt", that's a whole different story.

The way I see it, suppose Trump raped a 16 year old....or Biden raped a 16 year old.....It's more important to me to know about that dirt than the source it comes from. If that information comes from a foreign source, well so be it, as long as it is true. If there is dirt, then it's the fault of the politician that created the dirt, not the source of the information.

Now when it comes to fabricated "dirt", that's a whole different story.
We already know you allow Trump to break the law this doesn't surprise me.

The FEC chair: “It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election.”

Forum List

Back