DeSantis Leads Trump in New Pennsylvania Poll

Whats wrong with MAGA?
Besides the coup attempt, the overt bigotry, the xenophobia, the white nationalism, the dishonesty, the narcissism, the law breaking, the obstruction of justice, the traitorous acts, the fondness towards despots, the ignorance, the incompetence? Nothing really.

He might have meant this guy

You're a regular MENSA member.
Hey, shit for brains, you didn't say which Kemp you were referring to!

If I said John Kennedy, do you think of the President or the Senator from Louisiana?

If I said McCarthy are you thinking Joe or Kevin?

If I said Bush, would you think George H.W., George W., Jeb, or George P.?

Besides the coup attempt, the overt bigotry, the xenophobia, the white nationalism, the dishonesty, the narcissism, the law breaking, the obstruction of justice, the traitorous acts, the fondness towards despots, the ignorance, the incompetence? Nothing really.
Except that none of what you allege is true

Hey, shit for brains, you didn't say which Kemp you were referring to!

I didn't post it originally, but why would you think he was referring to the dead guy and not the person who just won his second term as the Governor of Georgia less than a month ago?

If I said John Kennedy, do you think of the President or the Senator from Louisiana?
If you were talking about current candidates for President I certainly wouldnt think you were refering to the guy who was assassinated in 63
If I said McCarthy are you thinking Joe or Kevin?

Again what's the context?

If I said Bush, would you think George H.W., George W., Jeb, or George P.?

Since HW is dead and W cant run again, I wouldn't think you meant them if we were talking about people running for President.

And if DeSantis actually wins in Pennsylvania......you can be sure that Trump will respond as well as he did when Cruz beat him in Iowa in 2016:

“Ted Cruz didn’t win Iowa, he illegally stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong any [sic] why he got more votes than anticipated. Bad!”

And my favorite:

1669756236918.png

I'm stocking up on marshmellows in 2024.....so I can roast them on the GOP as Trump burns it to the ground.

I didn't post it originally, but why would you think he was referring to the dead guy and not the person who just won his second term as the Governor of Georgia less than a month ago?

If you were talking about current candidates for President I certainly wouldnt think you were refering to the guy who was assassinated in 63

Again what's the context?

Since HW is dead and W cant run again, I wouldn't think you meant them if we were talking about people running for President.
I don't live in Georgia anymore.

You make so many spelling and grammar errors, it is difficult to know what you mean.

I was giving examples of persons with the same names, dumbass!

No, you should have been specific about what you were referring to. It's called writing for content.
Again, not my problem if you have whomever Im talking to on ignore. There's a little button you can click to read what he posted if you dont want to look like an idiot when responding.

I don't live in Georgia anymore.

You make so many spelling and grammar errors, it is difficult to know what you mean.

I was giving examples of persons with the same names, dumbass!

I've never lived in GA but if I were responding to a post like that I might google "Kemp" and see what came up before I put my size 13 in my mouth.

It will be worse for Trump in 2023 and 2024. The strength of Trump and Trumpism is declining every day. The true Trump is becoming visible to all.
Yet we still see thread after thread about Trump. Yeah, nah, the Left is scared spitless of him because they KNOW he's a threat to their power that MUST be stopped.

Yet we still see thread after thread about Trump. Yeah, nah, the Left is scared spitless of him because they KNOW he's a threat to their power that MUST be stopped.
Evil is tough to mitigate. The focus has to stay on Trump until he is neutered. He is more dangerous than ever. He sees his political power declining. He is losing to DeSantis and others. He will do whatever it takes to try and prevent continuing to lose. Who will he take down with him?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back