DeSantis Launches Monoclonal Antibody Rapid Response Teams to Prevent Hospital Overcrowding

Antibody treatments are very limited to begin with. You actually have to qualify medically to get one.
You have to have a compromised immune system from 2 conditions and be unvaccinated to start with just to begin to qualify. Then there's the issues with getting to the doctor/hospital before you get too sick and the hospital having the bandwidth to treat you. (Getting really crowded in heavily unvaccinated areas)

So....a "healthy" 30-something that gets exposed who is unvaccinated? Sux to be you. Because that means that your undiagnosed diabetes or high blood pressure or other issues might kill you when you thought that they weren't severe enough to do you any harm when you get infected with the virus. You will finally go to the doctor when you get too sick to even get the antibody cocktail.

Interesting, i had no idea they limit who could get them.

Isn't that what Flip Flop Fauci recommend today?

Lol
If a republican recommends a treatment democrats automatically assume it is snake oil. Democrats believe they are smarter then anybody. People who believe they are extremely smart usually are just deceiving themselves.

Interesting, i had no idea they limit who could get them.
One doctor qualified my Mother-in-law and another mistakenly disqualified my Father-in-law...
My Mother-in-law was fine after a few days but my Father-in-law is just now getting close to getting off of oxygen....he isn't there yet...they aren't sure when he will be. Depends on a lot of things because of the lung damage. Then they really haven't had the bandwidth to test his other organs for the damage done to them yet. (Kidneys and liver and pancreas)

But I hear he is losing weight because everything is tasteless mush to him. He can now eat serrano peppers and not know it until the burning in his stomach tells him something is wrong.

He might get some of his senses back one day...they don't know. They don't know if he will be able to go back to work or not... time will tell.

Now he wishes he had taken the vaccine like we recommended to him. He might lose his home and farm. Dunno yet.

It's nice to have someone who's being proactive instead of your typical liberal who just bitches about everything their conservative counterparts are doing. DeSantis is obviously a problem solver and his new approach will be great. Personally. I think we should let the kids lead us out of this pandemic. Kids pretty much shake the virus off. After a certain number of them recover from it, we will be that much closer to herd immunity. And for the vulnerable older people, we should be using DeSantis
' monoclonal treatment. This alarmist bullshit we see the Dem party and the MSM spreading around does nobody any good.

Forum List

Back