Desantis goes antivaxer

Perhaps, Ron Desantis knows the limitations of the government role?????
Biden (or whoever is running this country) could take a lesson from him.
Desantis is trying to appeal to the far right bottom feeders who still worship the orange baboon in hopes he'll get picked for V.P. if that lunatic Trump runs again.

Desantis is trying to appeal to the far right bottom feeders who still worship the orange baboon in hopes he'll get picked for V.P. case that lunatic Trump runs again.
Sure, Skippy, sure, that's gotta be it. :rolleyes-41:
You're one of those that likes to be led around and fed by your government, aren't you?

Desantis, isn't prohibiting people from wearing masks, he just isn't going to mandate it.
Freedom to the people

You're one of those that likes to be led around and fed by your government, aren't you?

Desantis, isn't prohibiting people from wearing masks, he just isn't going to mandate it.
Freedom to the people
He's prohibiting businesses from requiring masks (or trying to at least, not sure where the latest court challenge stands), ie he's mandating that they allow non-masked people in their establishments.

So much for freedom.

He's prohibiting businesses from requiring masks (or trying to at least, not sure where the latest court challenge stands), ie he's mandating that they allow non-masked people in their establishments.

So much for freedom.
If people want to wear masks, they can. If people don't want to wear masks, they can.
Let it go to the SC

If people want to wear masks, they can. If people don't want to wear masks, they can.
Let it go to the SC
The question is, if people want to associate exclusively with others who are vaxxed and mandated, are they free to do so? DeSantis has said "no".

This week desantis held a press conference which was used by antivaxers to spread lies, which he didn't bother to contradict and still hasn't.

Ron Desantis is sacrificing his constituents on the altar of his presidential campaign. Murder for political ambition.

You ever get tired of whining about people exercising their rights? You are not an American. Not even close.

He's a mass murderer. If you're a Floridian and aren't mad as hell you're an accomplice.
yup---xiden is a mass murderer, and a treasonist piece of shit----If you're a AMERICAN, and aren't mad as hell you're an accomplice.

This week desantis held a press conference which was used by antivaxers to spread lies, which he didn't bother to contradict and still hasn't.

Ron Desantis is sacrificing his constituents on the altar of his presidential campaign. Murder for political ambition.

How times change. Just in 2020, you racist Democrats were the anti-Vaxxers.

BTW, I live in Florida and there are a half dozen places to get the vaccine within a few miles of my house. Go fuck yourself, lying piece of shit

Freedom to the people
And then he will whine like hell unless the feds ship him extra doses for antibody treatment (at not cost to the state) because he thinks Florida deserves it more than the rest of us.

You fucking Leftist are so stupid.

You are only capable of parroting what the Marxist Fake News MSM tells you.

DeSantis is NOT a traditional Republican by any means and that is why he is so popular.

You still thinking this is a Republican vs. Democrat thing shows just how clueless you are about what is really going on in this Country.
DeSantis is a liar:

DeSantis is a demagogue:

DeSantis is an autocrat:

DeSantis is a liar:

DeSantis is a demagogue:

DeSantis is an autocrat:

See the second sentence in comment #51.

Thanks for proving my point.

Really? I haven't tracked his career closely. He seems like just another "mandater" from what I can tell.

How so?

Just more populist bullshit. That's all I've seen. But that's pretty much all Republicans have to offer these days.
I had not either. In the beginning he was one of the few that fought against the heavy mandates. That gave me a bit of hope.

I had not realized he was directly mandating that businesses cannot require a mask though, that is even worse than the mask mandates themselves - at least the mask mandates think they are serving a public health concern. I knew he had done that for public schools but he has authority for such. Not so with private businesses.

I guess you are right, just got a few things right because he was playing to the crowd.

Desantis is trying to appeal to the far right bottom feeders who still worship the orange baboon in hopes he'll get picked for V.P. if that lunatic Trump runs again.
So you want him to run on the Liz Cheney/Ron Desantis ticket in 2024? We know that won't happen because the GOP no longer supports Cheney. They still support Trump.

Forum List

Back