DeSantis Announces He Will Send Florida Law Enforcement To Assist At Border, Blasts Biden Admin

This is a great way to get Florida sued but eh, it's not his money.
Yep, I smell an injunction coming..

There would have to be a suit filed first. And news flash, States have all kinds of mutual assistance agreements. There's no legal issues with that.

Immigration is a Federal issue, not a state issue.

They will be arresting them on State crimes unrelated to immigration. You just ain't very smart, are ya?

Texas is so incompetent as to not be able to enforce it's own laws?

That's exactly what they plan to do, A LOT!!!!!!!!!

Texas can arrest people where they are wanted..........my guess is this might get .05%. Fewer than the number that come in to replace them.

When the word gets out that illegals coming through TX are going to jail when they're found on private land and not getting federal bus tickets to their destination, the cartels will divert the flow somewhere else.

There would have to be a suit filed first. And news flash, States have all kinds of mutual assistance agreements. There's no legal issues with that.

They will be arresting them on State crimes unrelated to immigration. You just ain't very smart, are ya?

It would help to not have to do the FedGov's job too.

Just sayin'
:dunno:

Legally they can't.
Legally, the FedGov can try to prevent it.

Please, god, thor, budda, anybody, please LET THEM TRY TO STOP IT. The Optics will be GLORIOUS!!!

That's pretty much all we would need for complete secession and independence.

I'm not really all that interested in your fantasies. All the same, if you have such a problem with our Constitution and it seems you do, leaving would be the thing to do.
It seems you have a problem with it because you support complete dereliction of the Executive Branch, AT OUR EXPENSE, you asshole. We have to live here. YOU DON'T!!!

If you wish to reply like an adult, that would be great.
If somebody is breaking into your house, and I stop the police from helping you and demand that you let the burglars do as they please, would you respond "like an adult"?

You are legally permitted to protect you house. You start cussing and getting all upset because I'm simply discussing the legal realities. They are the legal realities no matter how you wish to reply.

So, one could come up with legal solutions or toss out complete hogwash.
Maybe you are simply ignoring the reality here.

The Biden Administration is doing SQUAT, ZERO to protect OUR STATE from illegal foreign envision.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT US TO DO? SIT BACK AND LET IT HAPPEN?

That's exactly what you appear to want.

I think those FL law enforcement officers should tell DeSantis to kiss their asses, not just because they didn't sign up for being sent to far away states to do jobs that they weren't trained to do, but also because this 'order' is mostly about a PR campaign and not about LE.

You are confused Moon Bat. The Florida officers knows the crime and destruction the goddamn Illegals bring into Florida and would be very glad to go.
Let's add some national partisan politics reality here. Immigration and illegal immigration have been the third rail of Republican base politics YEARS before Trump came down that escalator six years ago to rail against Mexican rapists. In fact, that's what got Trump the nomination, and it sure as hell galvanizes conservative voters to go to the polls on election day.

DeSantis has been doing everything he can to position himself as the desired GOP nominee for the 2024 presidential election.

I've already come to the conclusion that Democrats are losing the PR war about the border, and I also know that regardless of what the truth about the border is, it's in the interests of the GOP to make the border situation look MUCH worse than it really is, regardless of how good or bad it really is. The calls from the TX and AZ governors for help with their border with Mexico was the latest salvo in that PR war.

Now, DeSantis wants to look like the hero.

Forget the fact that FL police officers are not versed in TX or AZ laws.

Forget the fact that DeSantis probably doesn't even have the authority to send FL police out of state.

Forget the fact that the cops aren't going to want to leave their wives and kids and communities for God knows how long.

Forget the fact the police unions would likely object to the order, in part, because their contract probably has no provision for that kind of order and because they don't want to leave their communities underrepresented with skeleton crews trying to police their cities and towns.

Yeah, forget all of that!

DeSantis just wants to look like he's trying to save the nation because of the PR boost it would give his prospective campaign for the 2024 GOP nomination.

Texas can arrest people where they are wanted..........my guess is this might get .05%. Fewer than the number that come in to replace them.

When the word gets out that illegals coming through TX are going to jail when they're found on private land and not getting federal bus tickets to their destination, the cartels will divert the flow somewhere else.

Trespassing is a misdemeanor. The courts aren't going to allow jail time for a misdemeanor. This has all been covered in the courts also.

Once again Biden and Harris look inept and incapable so governors are taking over.
As inept as a governor who has no clue his state doesn't border another country? View attachment 502229
That's all you got? Go ahead explain why governors are doing Biden's job for him.
Explain what country borders Florida. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
There are no illegals in Florida? Stop being intentionally stupid.

I think those FL law enforcement officers should tell DeSantis to kiss their asses, not just because they didn't sign up for being sent to far away states to do jobs that they weren't trained to do, but also because this 'order' is mostly about a PR campaign and not about LE.

Are you saying FL police officers aren't trained to arrest people with outstanding warrants, for criminal trespass and destruction of private property? Come on man, are you really that stupid?

When the Fl officers get to Texas then they will be sworn in and have the same authority as the Texas Officers.

That is done all the time when the states exchange officers for whatever reason.

These stupid Moon Bats like this Mustang idiot don't know things like that.

It would help to not have to do the FedGov's job too.

Just sayin'
:dunno:

Legally they can't.
Legally, the FedGov can try to prevent it.

Please, god, thor, budda, anybody, please LET THEM TRY TO STOP IT. The Optics will be GLORIOUS!!!

That's pretty much all we would need for complete secession and independence.

I'm not really all that interested in your fantasies. All the same, if you have such a problem with our Constitution and it seems you do, leaving would be the thing to do.
It seems you have a problem with it because you support complete dereliction of the Executive Branch, AT OUR EXPENSE, you asshole. We have to live here. YOU DON'T!!!

If you wish to reply like an adult, that would be great.
If somebody is breaking into your house, and I stop the police from helping you and demand that you let the burglars do as they please, would you respond "like an adult"?

You are legally permitted to protect you house. You start cussing and getting all upset because I'm simply discussing the legal realities. They are the legal realities no matter how you wish to reply.

So, one could come up with legal solutions or toss out complete hogwash.
Maybe you are simply ignoring the reality here.

The Biden Administration is doing SQUAT, ZERO to protect OUR STATE from illegal foreign envision.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT US TO DO? SIT BACK AND LET IT HAPPEN?

That's exactly what you appear to want.

I've stated what I want. I want the businesses attracting them here in the first place dealt with.

Texas could pass mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement and address this. It isn't going to happen though. Too many politicians rely on business to keep their coffers full and they are just playing you.

Are you saying FL police officers aren't trained to arrest people with outstanding warrants, for criminal trespass and destruction of private property? Come on man, are you really that stupid?

When the Fl officers get to Texas then they will be sworn in and have the same authority as the Texas Officers.

That is done all the time when the states exchange officers for whatever reason.

If I was a married FL cop with kids, I would flatly refuse to be transferred to another state simply because DeSantis is trying to polish his creds for a 2024 run at the presidency. I would not leave my wife and my kids and my community under protected by law enforcement just for that ambitious asshole.

You are confused Moon Bat. The Florida officers knows the crime and destruction the goddamn Illegals bring into Florida and would be very glad to go.
Let's add some national partisan politics reality here. Immigration and illegal immigration have been the third rail of Republican base politics YEARS before Trump came down that escalator six years ago to rail against Mexican rapists. In fact, that's what got Trump the nomination, and it sure as hell galvanizes conservative voters to go to the polls on election day.

DeSantis has been doing everything he can to position himself as the desired GOP nominee for the 2024 presidential election.

I've already come to the conclusion that Democrats are losing the PR war about the border, and I also know that regardless of what the truth about the border is, it's in the interests of the GOP to make the border situation look MUCH worse than it really is, regardless of how good or bad it really is. The calls from the TX and AZ governors for help with their border with Mexico was the latest salvo in that PR war.

Now, DeSantis wants to look like the hero.

Forget the fact that FL police officers are not versed in TX or AZ laws.

Forget the fact that DeSantis probably doesn't even have the authority to send FL police out of state.

Forget the fact that the cops aren't going to want to leave their wives and kids and communities for God knows how long.

Forget the fact the police unions would likely object to the order, in part, because their contract probably has no provision for that kind of order and because they don't want to leave their communities underrepresented with skeleton crews trying to police their cities and towns.

Yeah, forget all of that!

DeSantis just wants to look like he's trying to save the nation because of the PR boost it would give his prospective campaign for the 2024 GOP nomination.

Letting the goddamn Illegals flood in has been one of the main way the filthy ass Democrat Party can have power nowadays.

Putting the sonofabitches on welfare and making them slave on the Democrat welfare plantation.

The Democrat Party is the scum of America and the Illegals are a big part of that coalition of scumbags:

Negroes that vote their race and welfare check
Anti gun nuts
Environmental Wackos
Illegals
Welfare queens
Queers
Feminazis
Moon Bats
Confused college kids and their batshit crazy Marxist professors.

Like I said, this is nothing more than a PR stunt by DeSantis.

The governors of TX and AZ have other far more realistic options. One would be to document the problem and request additional federal aid and federal manpower.

Another option would be to activate the National Guard in their respective states which would call up their OWN citizens to supplement their police.

i'll bet florida tax payers are pleased as punch their resources being sent to other states.
Illegals go where ever the jobs are, Einstein! Right now that means Texas and Florida. If Florida tax payers are having their tax dollars used to stop the flood of illegal immigrants coming across the border then it keeps them from flooding Florida once the Biden Administration lets them go. Duh?

The governors of TX and AZ have other far more realistic options. One would be to document the problem and request additional federal aid and federal manpower.

Another option would be to activate the National Guard in their respective states which would call up their OWN citizens to supplement their police.
You really think Joe and Kamala are going to send Federal aid and manpower to secure the border? Wow...aren't you the naive one!

Trespassing is a misdemeanor. The courts aren't going to allow jail time for a misdemeanor. This has all been covered in the courts also.

Where did I mention simple trespass? If you bothered to read the thread, I said criminal trespass, a felony. If they have minors with them, you can add child endangerment to the stack. We don't look kindly on criminals that drag their children along.

Well, they certainly are struggling about their power grid.

Once again Biden and Harris look inept and incapable so governors are taking over.
As inept as a governor who has no clue his state doesn't border another country? View attachment 502229
That's all you got? Go ahead explain why governors are doing Biden's job for him.
Explain what country borders Florida. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
There are no illegals in Florida? Stop being intentionally stupid.
Does the thread title refer to sending law enforcement TO THE BORDER.................or not?

i'll bet florida tax payers are pleased as punch their resources being sent to other states.
Illegals go where ever the jobs are, Einstein! Right now that means Texas and Florida. If Florida tax payers are having their tax dollars used to stop the flood of illegal immigrants coming across the border then it keeps them from flooding Florida once the Biden Administration lets them go. Duh?
We have a general welfare clause not any form of general malfare clause. Only the right-wing never gets it.

You really think Joe and Kamala are going to send Federal aid and manpower to secure the border? Wow...aren't you the naive one!
It's a common practice for the federal gov't to respond with additional aid and manpower to emergencies in states.

Unfortunately, I've often said that the Democrats are feckless. Democrats are far more likely to tackle problems without documenting their accomplishments and then making sure whatever successes they have are common knowledge by showing their results or released statistics to show what they're doing. I say this despite the fact that I'm not a Democrat.

On the other hand, Republicans are masters of the PR campaign, In this particular case, the GOP has every reason in the world to make this particular problem sound worse than it is, regardless of how good or bad it currently is. So, they'll make a 1 alarm fire sound like a 3 alarm fire, and they'll make a 3 alarm fire sound like a 5 alarm fire, and Democrats will not only be caught flat footed, they won't even realize it until after the damage is done.

Better to do something to help america and risk a lawsuit than just do nothing and let it go down the proverbial shitter.

Desantis needs to be the president.

Forum List

Back