DeSantis Allegedly Has Privately Indicated That He's Running For President In 2024

He's actually more of a sociopath than anyone else on the national stage.

Anyone who ships human beings 1000 miles away as a publicity stunt (which he has done multiple times) is not the guy I want running the nation or even mowing my lawn.
I can think of no better endorsement for a candidate than candycorn’s hyperbolic, retarded condemnation.

Anyone who ships human beings 1000 miles away as a publicity stunt (which he has done multiple times) is not the guy I want running the nation or even mowing my lawn.
But shipping them all over the country and inundating local communities and states with people they are not equipped to handle or absorb is cool.

DeSantis is one sick fuck pile of shit who treats human beings like cattle.

He's a no good motherfucker who doesn't belong withinn 1000 miles of the W.H.

The fundraising race to the summer debates will be interesting. Trump was winning the fundraising battle and he got the CPAC endorsement, but DeSantis will get some fundraising support out of the gate.

That being said, Jeb Bush was the PAC favorite in 2015 and ended up getting skull-fucked by Trump once the debates began, and DeSantis can come across as wooden and stiff when challenged directly, which Trump is absolutely going to do.

Shipping human beings 1000 miles for a publicity stunt is sick.

Any argument to the contrary is just as sick.

Yep. Ron DeSickness is a sick fuck who likes to bully on the most vulnerable of people, but that's a prerequisite for winning the MAGA nomination.

But shipping them all over the country and inundating local communities and states with people they are not equipped to handle or absorb is cool.
Of course that wasn't what happened.

Of course the shipping by federal authorities was not done as a publicity stunt.

You can see the difference, right?

Of course you can't.

Of course that wasn't what happened.

Of course the shipping by federal authorities was not done as a publicity stunt.

You can see the difference, right?

Of course you can't.
How is it any different for the communities that have to deal with them? Other than that they can’t just get rid of them like Martha Vineyard did. You act like there is no consequence to injecting these people se communities for both the illegal and the community. DeSantis’s purpose was to bring that reality to all the liberal elite NIMBY‘s who support the policy of open borders. And what we saw was exactly what everyone already knew. They are fine with it so long as it doesn’t affect their community.

How is it any different for the communities that have to deal with them? Other than that they can’t just get rid of them like Martha Vineyard did. You act like there is no consequence to injecting these people se communities for both the illegal and the community. DeSantis’s purpose was to bring that reality to all the liberal elite NIMBY‘s who support the policy of open borders. And what we saw was exactly what everyone already knew. They are fine with it so long as it doesn’t affect their community.
DeSantis's purpose was to make people like yourself all giddy inside by being cruel to someone with darker skin. It worked.

Good job avoiding a deflecting.
Better job by you lying about his intentions.

The border states of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California have had illegal and legal immigration since we've had a border. Have any of the cities there been over-run? Nope. El Paso is prosperous as is McAllen as is Nogales as is San Diego.

The idea that some detainees being moved to Florida is going to "overrun" them is fiction that only the insanely stupid, like yourself, could believe.

InSantis sent brown people up north to score points with low-life pieces of shit like yourself. It worked. Fuck off.

Better job by you lying about his intentions.

The border states of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California have had illegal and legal immigration since we've had a border. Have any of the cities there been over-run? Nope. El Paso is prosperous as is McAllen as is Nogales as is San Diego.

The idea that some detainees being moved to Florida is going to "overrun" them is fiction that only the insanely stupid, like yourself, could believe.

InSantis sent brown people up north to score points with low-life pieces of shit like yourself. It worked. Fuck off.
This has nothing to do with peoples skin color meathead.

That's a no-brainer since he went to Iowa.
Now, this is one of a couple times I agree with Trump, Desantis is using a so called book tour to campaign before he announces his candidacy. Florida law as of right now says he has to resign if he runs. Probably be changed in a few weeks but Trump has a good point here.

I say allegedly because as far as I know he hasn't officially made a statement himself yet, but I sure hope that it's true as I would vote for him over Trump.

I'm not voting for Trump, even if he's the nominee. But I'll vote for DeSantis. (as of right now).
I'm about sick of hearing Trumps name and all the drama that goes along with him. Obviously there's so many forces against Trump that it's just going to be one thing after another with him, and those who want him out. So much so that there's no way he's going to be an effective president. It's like watching a soap opera that's just not interesting anymore.
Granted, a huge amount of stuff that Trump had to deal with was just BS. One stupid witch hunt after another.
Had Trump used his veto pen a lot more (only one spending bill veto in 4 years), had he put a halt on the borrowing instead of eliminating the debt ceiling for 2 years, And a few other things that was actually in his power, I could probably overlook all the drama. But Trump has used his victim card way too much.

I want a strong leader who'll not focus on all the drama and get down to business.

Forum List

Back