Dershowitz: I Have Proof Obama Ordered FBI Investigation At Request Of George Soros

As many as it takes for you to have a complete mental breakdown....that should be easy to accomplish!

you mistake me ridiculing you for a mental breakdown, but then again you are about as bright as box of rocks so that is no surprise.
The surprise is that you repeated such an old cliche and having NOTHING to replace it.....you truly are a loser!

In case you haven't noticed, Obama isn't running for anything this year.
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

But the crimes of the Hildebeast, Holder, Comey, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, Wasserman, the lamestream media and all of the other deep state crooks led to the bullshit that this country has been put through the last 4 years. I know that those like you want to deflect, duck and dodge and direct the eyes from the prior admin, but anyone with a modicum of common sense should be able to come to the logical conclusion that the plan to derail Trump in any way possible via nefarious means was put in place with malice and forethought.

And to think that leftards wonder why people such as myself have ZERO faith in "gubermint" and that we have a two-tier "just-us" system aka "Rules for thee but not for me".

Nobody wonders why you have a "just us " mentality. It's obvious that if you fall for every conspiracy theory that comes along you will get extremely paranoid. Your inability to cope in a world of reality is not my fault.

Really? When did you become the spokesperson for this forum and why wasn't others notified? When was the coronation? Whom were the nominees? Did you "self appoint", per chance? That's really "democratic" of ya, Bulldog.

(snicker)

Here's a thought....speak for yourself and yourself only.

Come on Dale. If the voices in your head told you that I ever claimed to be spokesman for the forum, they are lying to you again.

"Nobody wonders"......hmmmm? That indicates to me that you have self-appointed yourself as forum spokesperson.

I know Dale. You seem to think innocuous things indicate lots of stuff it just doesn't indicate. That's probably why you are such a conspiracy theory nut.

Every single time some one has evidence that they are going to disclose at a later date has the same bullshit end - forgotten after nothing whatsoever has been released. This happens over and over and over again on both sides.

When will you learn that when information is forthcoming it is actually false. If he had the info, you would know when it went public and not before then.

by Lynn Foster

Harvard Law School professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz made a stunning revelation in an interview that he has proof that former Democrat President Barack Obama ordered the FBI to investigate someone after far-left billionaire George Soros asked for the investigation.

Dershowitz’s remarks come after critics have attacked President Donald Trump for tweeting about matters related to the Department of Justice, which led to Attorney General William Barr publicly asking the president to stop last week.

“There was a lot of White House control of the Justice Department during the Kennedy administration and I don’t think we saw very many liberal professors arguing against that,” Dershowitz told Breitbart News. “I have some information as well about the Obama administration – which will be disclosed in a lawsuit at some point, but I’m not prepared to disclose it now – about how President Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of George Soros, who was a close ally of his.”

“We’ve seen this kind of White House influence on the Justice Department virtually in every Justice Department,” Dershowitz continued. “The difference this president is much more overt about it, he tweets about it. President Obama whispered to the Justice Department about it.”

(Excerpt) Read more at us24news.com ...

I’m sure he does. But add this proof to the long long long list of other crimes and felonies the DOJ and the FBI have committed against the American people.

And add this proof to the long long long long list of crimes that will never be investigated or prosecuted

If Barr were half the man that he was claimed to be, (so far he hasn't proved he is much of anything to me, but a crybaby over Trump making his job hard!) Mr Dershowitz would be interrogated tomorrow!

More fake news from the fake news king.

How many of these bullshit threads are you going to make?
As many as it takes for you to have a complete mental breakdown....that should be easy to accomplish!

Former President, the Manchurian muslim, touting his own economic magic wand, tried to take credit for the Trump economy. Obama sent out the self-congratulatory tweet February 17. He said that, “Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.” Ironic that liberal outlet Axios released a report the same day, commenting that the “Average economic growth under President Trump has outpaced the growth under Barack Obama.” [Emphasis added.]

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

TlePKXT.jpg
Thats just a wild conspiracy theory.
Silly fantasy you got going there.

However, Soros did find that Zuckerberg his helping Trump get elected.

by Lynn Foster

Harvard Law School professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz made a stunning revelation in an interview that he has proof that former Democrat President Barack Obama ordered the FBI to investigate someone after far-left billionaire George Soros asked for the investigation.

Dershowitz’s remarks come after critics have attacked President Donald Trump for tweeting about matters related to the Department of Justice, which led to Attorney General William Barr publicly asking the president to stop last week.

“There was a lot of White House control of the Justice Department during the Kennedy administration and I don’t think we saw very many liberal professors arguing against that,” Dershowitz told Breitbart News. “I have some information as well about the Obama administration – which will be disclosed in a lawsuit at some point, but I’m not prepared to disclose it now – about how President Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of George Soros, who was a close ally of his.”

“We’ve seen this kind of White House influence on the Justice Department virtually in every Justice Department,” Dershowitz continued. “The difference this president is much more overt about it, he tweets about it. President Obama whispered to the Justice Department about it.”

I’m sure he does. But add this proof to the long long long list of other crimes and felonies the DOJ and the FBI have committed against the American people.

And add this proof to the long long long long list of crimes that will never be investigated or prosecuted

If Barr were half the man that he was claimed to be, (so far he hasn't proved he is much of anything to me, but a crybaby over Trump making his job hard!) Mr Dershowitz would be interrogated tomorrow!

Former President, the Manchurian muslim, touting his own economic magic wand, tried to take credit for the Trump economy. Obama sent out the self-congratulatory tweet February 17. He said that, “Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.” Ironic that liberal outlet Axios released a report the same day, commenting that the “Average economic growth under President Trump has outpaced the growth under Barack Obama.” [Emphasis added.]

TlePKXT.jpg

If he did. What is the matter with an American helping Trump....asshole!

Yea! Who cares if Obama asslickers are still trying to perform a coup of a duly elected POTUS? Don’t bring up Hillary or Obama!

Lefties fucking hate it when you point out their hypocrisy because they are brainwashed sheep with no principles. They just parrot what the SJW tell them to say.

The FISA warrant investigation still is not complete. Obama and his admin will be mentioned plenty.

well, what ever, but it's just silly to campaign against someone not even in the race. I guess it keeps the crazies stirred up anyway, and that's all Trump cares about. Without crazies,he only has about 12 supporters.
Not really silly. Obama was and remains the most identifiable face of the left wing. It's not hard to mask the identity of any lefty in his image and then draw on the negative energy that action creates. The only one this does not work for is Bernie. Bernie has carved out his own identity separate and distinct from the left.

Jo

Nothing Obama did was "left".

DumBama created 20 million more new government dependents on food stamps. He created another 20 million more on Commie Care. If 40 million more government dependents isn't left, then I don't know what is.

Yea! Who cares if Obama asslickers are still trying to perform a coup of a duly elected POTUS? Don’t bring up Hillary or Obama!

Lefties fucking hate it when you point out their hypocrisy because they are brainwashed sheep with no principles. They just parrot what the SJW tell them to say.

The FISA warrant investigation still is not complete. Obama and his admin will be mentioned plenty.

well, what ever, but it's just silly to campaign against someone not even in the race. I guess it keeps the crazies stirred up anyway, and that's all Trump cares about. Without crazies,he only has about 12 supporters.
Not really silly. Obama was and remains the most identifiable face of the left wing. It's not hard to mask the identity of any lefty in his image and then draw on the negative energy that action creates. The only one this does not work for is Bernie. Bernie has carved out his own identity separate and distinct from the left.

Jo
And yet O is really a moderate right winger. No wonder he dislikes a Bernie.

He doesn't dislike Bernie. He dislikes his own VP apparently.

But the crimes of the Hildebeast, Holder, Comey, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, Wasserman, the lamestream media and all of the other deep state crooks led to the bullshit that this country has been put through the last 4 years. I know that those like you want to deflect, duck and dodge and direct the eyes from the prior admin, but anyone with a modicum of common sense should be able to come to the logical conclusion that the plan to derail Trump in any way possible via nefarious means was put in place with malice and forethought.

And to think that leftards wonder why people such as myself have ZERO faith in "gubermint" and that we have a two-tier "just-us" system aka "Rules for thee but not for me".

Nobody wonders why you have a "just us " mentality. It's obvious that if you fall for every conspiracy theory that comes along you will get extremely paranoid. Your inability to cope in a world of reality is not my fault.

Really? When did you become the spokesperson for this forum and why wasn't others notified? When was the coronation? Whom were the nominees? Did you "self appoint", per chance? That's really "democratic" of ya, Bulldog.

(snicker)

Come on Dale. If the voices in your head told you that I ever claimed to be spokesman for the forum, they are lying to you again.

"Nobody wonders"......hmmmm? That indicates to me that you have self-appointed yourself as forum spokesperson.

I know Dale. You seem to think innocuous things indicate lots of stuff it just doesn't indicate. That's probably why you are such a conspiracy theory nut.[/QUO

(snicker)

I know Dale. You seem to think innocuous things indicate lots of stuff it just doesn't indicate. That's probably why you are such a conspiracy theory nut.

Yeah, the only conspiracy in existence is that of cheating leftards out of their rightful place in power and those (snicker) "misguided fools" that are lemmings of this vast conspiracy......

(snicker)

All kidding aside, this "all hands on deck" attack against Trump by globalist/leftist scum along with the lamestream media as willing cohorts and their unabashed admittance of the Marxist ideology of collectivism? It has proven to me that we will never, ever as in "not in this lifetime" assurance that we will never bridge that chasm that divides us. Those of your ilk are so disgusting and repulsive to me that I wouldn't side with leftards even at gunpoint.

Bottom line, I don't need anything that leftardism offers. I would rather starve to death than be beholding and a dependent on "da gubermint". That is why I see your side as subservient, submissive worshipers of the very ones that have enslaved you and would never think of not taking the path of least resistance.

by Lynn Foster

TlePKXT.jpg

Funny, I saw no FB material touting Trump but did come across plenty of "pro-Hildebeast" and "she can't lose" news articles in my "suggested news" feed during the 2016 election......hmmmmm?

We need to quit getting quotes from this guy and investigate his time with Epstein. I do not understand how so many seemed so upset over the actions of Epstein but still look to this guy as some sort of expert in anything.
It’s clear to me, the Epstein cover up continues. Too many powerful people were involved. They aren’t about to let the public know the truth. Our media is clearly so compromised and controlled by the wealthy, we probably won’t know the truth for decades if ever.

It has been reported that Clinton flew on his plane 26 times. One would think this would pique the interest of investigative journalists.
and not once, to the Epstein Island, shows up on the flight manifest....

PSST, Epstein donated his plane for charity events the Clinton Foundation sponsored....

Clinton was always on the plane traveling with others from the Clinton Foundation and with stars entertaining at the events.... is what all the flight logs show....

and the 26 flight manifest were for legs of the trips, there was only about 7 trips.... most of the Foundation use was for multiple foreign cities on one round trip

thus it all ended up in a big poof of nothingness.... you can bet your booty the news would be all over the story if it had any legs, just like they were with Clinton and Monica etc.... scandalous and salacious stories SELL!

We need to quit getting quotes from this guy and investigate his time with Epstein. I do not understand how so many seemed so upset over the actions of Epstein but still look to this guy as some sort of expert in anything.
It’s clear to me, the Epstein cover up continues. Too many powerful people were involved. They aren’t about to let the public know the truth. Our media is clearly so compromised and controlled by the wealthy, we probably won’t know the truth for decades if ever.

It has been reported that Clinton flew on his plane 26 times. One would think this would pique the interest of investigative journalists.

PSST, Epstein donated his plane for charity events the Clinton Foundation sponsored....

Clinton was always on the plane traveling with others from the Clinton Foundation and with stars entertaining at the events.... is what all the flight logs show....

and the 26 flight manifest were for legs of the trips, there was only about 7 trips.... most of the Foundation use was for multiple foreign cities on one round trip

thus it all ended up in a big poof of nothingness.... you can bet your booty the news would be all over the story if it had any legs, just like they were with Clinton and Monica etc.... scandalous and salacious stories SELL!

You can bet that Clinton and Dershowitz knew who this guy was. What he did. Knowing that would you even get on a plane with him?

ROTFLMAO! Bill "drop trou" never made a trip to Epstein's "pedo Island" Do tell? And Prince Andrew never visited it either, no?

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

by Lynn Foster

We've ready been over this. Turns out he doesn't.
The Dersh has jumped the shark

You can bet that Clinton and Dershowitz knew who this guy was. What he did. Knowing that would you even get on a plane with him?

I only found 2 manifests where Epstein was on the plane with Clinton... the other manifests showed he wasn't on the plane.... or not showing on flight manifest logs.

regardless, you are right.... just being on his plane even without him being on there was shameless of Clinton I suppose, I know it gives me the creeps....

Dershowitz slept with one of the young ones, according to her.... he claims he just got a massage....

not a single girl that has sung like a canary, have made any claims of sleeping with Clinton....

but again, how could he not know these young girls around epstein were not under age of consent? how could ANYONE not know?

I only found 2 manifests where Epstein was on the plane with Clinton... the other manifests showed he wasn't on the plane.... or not showing on flight manifest logs.

regardless, you are right.... just being on his plane even without him being on there was shameless of Clinton I suppose, I know it gives me the creeps....

Dershowitz slept with one of the young ones, according to her.... he claims he just got a massage....

not a single girl that has sung like a canary, have made any claims of sleeping with Clinton....

but again, how could he not know these young girls around epstein were not under age of consent? how could ANYONE not know?

A lot of people knew. Many know what happened to him and will not say.

You don't appear to be looking very hard.......

you mistake me ridiculing you for a mental breakdown, but then again you are about as bright as box of rocks so that is no surprise.
The surprise is that you repeated such an old cliche and having NOTHING to replace it.....you truly are a loser!

Sometimes the classics are the best. You make 100 of these threads a month and never has a single one of them amounted to anything.

Forum List

Back