Derek Chauvin Trial Live: Judge Reinstates 3rd-Degree Murder Charge; Jury Selection Continues

I'd have to disqualify myself from being on that jury. Sure, it will be a really interesting trial, but time consuming and dangerous if MAGA-hatter types learn your identity. Also, I'd have to admit that I already consider Chauvin guilty as hell.

If that jury finds him guilty those people on the jury run the risk of being harassed, stalked and threatened for years to come.

It shouldn't be that way but when dealing with trump supporters violence is a very real probability.
People that accept that kind of challenge to do their duty are just wonderful people, in my book.

I agree.

I've been called to jury duty a couple of times.

My concern is that if they find this man guilty the people on that jury may face harassment and threats from white supremacists.

I hope it doesn't happen but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

My concern is that if they find this man guilty the people on that jury may face harassment and threats from white supremacists.

and if they don't find him guilty, there will be [B]urning, [L]ooting, and general [M]ayhem.

He won't be found guilty. You can always find at least one cop loving racist on every jury.
It all depends on the official cause of death. If it was a drug overdose, it wasn't murder or manslaughter, no matter what the cops did.

We've all seen it - apparently you missed! :icon_rolleyes:

MINNEAPOLIS Both the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office and an autopsy commissioned by George Floyd's family have ruled that the death of Floyd – in an incident that has triggered nationwide unrest – was a homicide and the 46-year-old's heart stopped beating while police restrained him and compressed his neck.​
The medical examiner's report released Monday listed "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression" as the cause of death. It came hours after Floyd family attorney Benjamin Crump held a press conference to announce the findings of a family-commissioned autopsy.​
The family autopsy stated "asphyxiation from sustained pressure was the cause" of Floyd's death.​
Dr. Michael Baden and Dr. Allecia Wilson performed the autopsy and said there was "neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain," Crump said Monday.​

Hey dummy, the family doctor’s opinion is not the the official cause of death. Heart attack due to Fentanyl overdose. Period.

there is no 2nd degree charge.

There is.

3rd degree, it’s in your link header

And what does it say right below the header? It says it right there in the link.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

And this is why I think you're actually retarded.

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

Do you see it now, retard?
I see the prosecution doesn’t have 2nd degree as a winner and brought in 3rd degree charges instead. How do you miss that when it’s in the header!

Holy shit you're stupid. I just showed you that there are 2nd degree charges and you're still denying it.
Why is there a 3rd degree charge then?

I'm not talking about the 3rd degree charge.

You said there is no 2nd degree charge and I just fucking showed you that there is. Jesus you're stupid.
You didn’t answer, why is there a 3rd degree charge? Why do you avoid answering?

You're avoiding mine. I couldn't make this any easier for you and you're STILL too stupid to understand it. Here's a nice easy picture for you.

View attachment 466989

What does that circled part say, you stupid fuck?

Can you see that there is a 2nd degree charge? Or have you STILL not figured this out yet?

I honestly think you're retarded.
Someone doesn’t present 3rd degree charges if they believe 2nd degree charges. You won’t answer I know, you’re trapped in your argument

It says it right there that he's charged with 2nd degree murder also and you STILL don't understand it.

Sorry, but you're retarded.
See? Can’t admit the 3rd degree charges

Here's an image showing that there are ALSO 2nd degree charges. Not my fault you're too stupid to understand simple things.

View attachment 467000

You're straight-up retarded.
So what, if there are second degree charges, why the 3rd degree charges?

I can't address your question until you acknowledge that there even is a second degree charge. So far you you've proven that you're too fucking stupid to even understand that.

View attachment 467033

Here's a nice easy image for you. Do you see that it says there is a second degree charge now? You're legitimately retarded and I can't make this any more obvious for you.
The headline says 3rd degree

And the part right below that CLEARLY says that he’s ALSO being charged with 2nd degree, doesn’t it?

Can you see that part, you stupid fuck? Do I need to post it for you again, retard?
Under which part?

Here, let me help you find it.

View attachment 467393

The part I'm pointing at, you stupid fuck. Do you see it now, retard?
What about the piece on 3rd degree, you still haven’t answered

You still haven't addressed the fact that it says RIGHT THERE ON THE FUCKING WEBSITE THAT HE'S ALSO CHARGED WITH SECOND DEGREE AS WELL.

View attachment 467424

Do you see it now, you stupid fuck? Can I make it any more clear for you, you fucking retard? Are you still having trouble finding it? Do I need to support you with extra arrows so your stupid ass can find it?

You're retarded. Seriously.
Originally, and now 3rd degree

Looking at what it says, retard. Read it.

1615683025227.png

Do you see how it says he's ALSO being charged with second degree murder? It says it right there and you're still too stupid to figure it out.

self induced. yep. he killed himself, that's what a suicide is called. Cause of death was not asphyxiation.

You apparently don't understand what the definition of "homicide" is. You might want to look up that word.
Overdose. Hope the cop gets off so he can rid us more criminal scum.

The medical examiners disagree with you.

"Manner of death: homicide"

"Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression"

Can't make it any clearer than that.
Why was Floyd complaining about not being able to breathe when he was upright?

The medical experts have spoken. Sorry bud.

"Manner of death: homicide"

"Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression"

HEART ATTACK YOU MORON!
He's not a moron, he's a lying America hating pos.

That makes him a moron in my book, he can move to several utopian nations of China, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea......

I’m good right here and I enjoy helping the mentally disabled learn how to read.

You are banging your head against brick wall.

So SOOO true. Trumpettes don’t do facts. All about hunches & whatever OAN & Breitbart tell ‘em ;)
Says a moron claiming the family doctor’s opinion means more than the official medical examiner’s findings.

He didn’t give Floyd the drug that killed him. You’re confused
He's a sadistioc thug and the world will be better when he is not breathing. You're a copsucker.
He is? How so? Do you know the move he used is the training he received? You’re still confused.

mans he didn’t give Floyd drugs that killed him

there is no 2nd degree charge.

Weird. They found him guilty of it and you don't even think there was a charge.

Hmmmmm, so weird. How did that happen? LoL

Retard. :lol:
what they did was legally wrong, it will end up in a mistrial. one cannot be guilty of 2nd degree and 3rd degree at the same time. one is a higher condition than the other, it is either, 2nd degree or 3rd degree. it ain't both. Intent was never proven, again, whatever you think, this is going to be a mistrial.

what they did was legally wrong

I see you're still confused about what he was charged with. Even after he was found guilty of it and you still haven't figured it out. LoL

What a retard you are. I tried to spell this out for you.

what they did was legally wrong, it will end up in a mistrial. one cannot be guilty of 2nd degree and 3rd degree at the same time. one is a higher condition than the other, it is either, 2nd degree or 3rd degree. it ain't both. Intent was never proven, again, whatever you think, this is going to be a mistrial.

I see you're still confused about what he was charged with. Even after he was found guilty of it and you still haven't figured it out. LoL

What a retard you are. I tried to spell this out for you.
can't be found guilty of two charges. unless one is trying to out maneuver the system.

Forum List

Back