Derek Chauvin released on bond!

Are you ready to riot lefties? Innocent cop is finally out of jail!

Derek Chauvin, one of the four former officers charged in the killing of George Floyd, has been released from prison on bond, according to Hennepin County records.
noncashbond10072020-p1-xlarge.gif

Those of us that care about the truth and actual justice, have seen the full videos and know that Saint George “Fentanyl” Floyd was an out of control maniac on drugs. Derek will walk!

You wouldn't know truth and Justice if it hit you in the ass. In your eyes Chauvin just reminded you of the good ole days, when a cop could kill a black man and get a promotion for it.

guess what asshole, whites are killed far more then blacks by cops even though blacks commit 70% of all crime.

Guess what asshole since you dickheads love to throw out PER CAPITA numbers your assertion is false as hell. Also black folks don't commit 70% of all crime, that is just a straight up lie. Get your shit correct ass clown.
blacks commit 98 percent of murders to other blacks in shitcago

You can try to help or just stay in denial

Or smoke a joint with kamalla

So Chicago makes up all of America, I thought Trump was going to stop the violence in Chicago in a week.

Or I could just hand Pence a fly swatter.
So you agree, excellent...................................

There would have been less flies if Harris kept her legs crossed

.........but it seems like they ended up landing on a pile shit.

No I can't agree with lying right wing talking points.
Do you agree that Harris is delusional for claiming Biden did not say he was going to end fracking, or are you going to live the rest of your sad life as a delusional fentanyl addict

As soon as you say that Pence is lying when he says they closed down Chinese coming to America.

Derek Chauvin, one of the four former officers charged in the killing of George Floyd, has been released from prison on bond, according to Hennepin County records.

Those of us that care about the truth and actual justice, have seen the full videos and know that Saint George “Fentanyl” Floyd was an out of control maniac on drugs. Derek will walk!

You wouldn't know truth and Justice if it hit you in the ass. In your eyes Chauvin just reminded you of the good ole days, when a cop could kill a black man and get a promotion for it.

guess what asshole, whites are killed far more then blacks by cops even though blacks commit 70% of all crime.

Guess what asshole since you dickheads love to throw out PER CAPITA numbers your assertion is false as hell. Also black folks don't commit 70% of all crime, that is just a straight up lie. Get your shit correct ass clown.

So Chicago makes up all of America, I thought Trump was going to stop the violence in Chicago in a week.

Do you agree that Harris is delusional for claiming Biden did not say he was going to end fracking, or are you going to live the rest of your sad life as a delusional fentanyl addict

As soon as you say that Pence is lying when he says they closed down Chinese coming to America.
Seems that your disease is acting up. Trump did close down flights from China and Biden did protest, before Biden agreed that Trump did the right thing.

Please take your meds

Seems that your disease is acting up. Trump did close down flights from China and Biden did protest, before Biden agreed that Trump did the right thing.

Please take your meds

I can tell you're one of those idiots that just listens to Rush Limbaugh or Hannity and don't have enough common sense to learn things for yourself.

Please take your meds

I can tell you're one of those idiots that just listens to Rush Limbaugh or Hannity and don't have enough common sense to learn things for yourself.
Ask the FBI for my file, they thought the same thing until I tutored them

Please take your meds

Why do you attack the party that freed slaves gave them civil rights.. so awkward

All I'm gonna say is that when that government knee is on your necks, I don't wanna hear any whining. The way that killing went down was completely unnecessary. Do you really think they won't do the same thing to you once they realize they have blind support for this kind of Judge Dredd, cowboy stuff? Pfft. Get real. lol.

Remember this...

109757072_1147436278962335_5840515684778278223_o.jpg

Then why were libs screaming about xenophobia?

Please take your meds

Why do you attack the party that freed slaves gave them civil rights.. so awkward

Why do you come at me with bullshit?

Wasn't it a Democrat president that signed the CRA & VRA.

Then why were libs screaming about xenophobia?

Go ask them.

“Your mother’s umbilical cord should have wrapped around your neck and choked you just the way you choked George Floyd, you filthy animal.”

Forum List

Back