Derek Chauvin is now a political figure. He has changed American politics. What happens if he walks a free man?

The excessive force that happened to Floyd was fentanyl-induced asphyxia, which cannot be separated from mechanical asphyxia. Floyd fucked with a dangerous drug and paid the price.

Sure, because illiterate you knows more than the medical examiner... :p :p :p :p

He won't.

Next question.
Because you said so?
Because your feelings would hurt if he does?
OR do you have a logical reason to believe he won’t?

You will see, just like I predicted the Trump election loss and empic mental meltdown.

Guilty it will be.

It is this way, this way and no other way.

What did you think would happen in 16?

It was almost a coinflip in both elections, much more important to realize both could win than it is to be flipping coins. I bet you thought Hillary couldn't lose to trump. Which means you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And he will probably get off, Floyd was clearly ODing or having some heart issue* before anyone put their knee anywhere near him. The reason they took him out fo the car to begin with is because he was delirious talking about how he didn't want to sit in the back he wanted to sit in teh front.....

He won't.

Next question.
Because you said so?

You will see, just like I predicted the Trump election loss and empic mental meltdown.

Guilty it will be.

It was almost a coinflip in both elections, much more important to realize both could win than it is to be flipping coins. I bet you thought Hillary couldn't lose to trump. Which means you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And he will probably get off, Floyd was clearly ODing or having a heart attack before anyone put their knee anywhere near him. The reason they took him out fo the car to begin with is because he was delirious talking about how he didn't want to sit in the back he wanted to sit in teh front.....

No, it is going to be a guilty verdict.

This way, this way and no other way.

Now Lane has a real case of innocence.

He won't.

Next question.
Because you said so?

Guilty it will be.

And he will probably get off, Floyd was clearly ODing or having a heart attack before anyone put their knee anywhere near him. The reason they took him out fo the car to begin with is because he was delirious talking about how he didn't want to sit in the back he wanted to sit in teh front.....

They all do

He's a junkie who put a gun to a pregnant (black btw) woman's stomach while he was robbing her.

And then speed balled himself to death. Prosecution's MMA witness was talking about he was having a discussion with floyd....Not exactly consistent with asphyxiation lol

There is no way all 12 of them convict. Cops who actually murder people don't get convicted. But you're convinced this guy who just restrained a giant (relative to little Chauvin) by putting a knee on him as a murderer? What?

You're delusional, just like you were in 16. And probably 20 as well because it wasn't many votes that divided the win from loss in that election either.

So remember your place. Don't just pick the last time you correctly chose a heads or tails outcome....And kindly fuck off with your delusion. Telling people that is gonna cause riots

He won't.

Next question.
Because you said so?

Guilty it will be.

They all do

He's a junkie who put a gun to a pregnant (black btw) woman's stomach while he was robbing her.

And then speed balled himself to death. Prosecution's MMA witness was talking about he was having a discussion with floyd....Not exactly consistent with asphyxiation lol

There is no way all 12 of them convict. Cops who actually murder people don't get convicted. But you're convinced this guy who just restrained a giant (relative to little Chauvin) by putting a knee on him as a murderer? What?

You're delusional, just like you were in 16. And probably 20 as well because it wasn't many votes that divided the win from loss in that election either.

So remember your place. Don't just pick the last time you correctly chose a heads or tails outcome....And kindly fuck off with your delusion. Telling people that is gonna cause riots

Chauivn killed Floyd and will be convicted.

It is this way, this way, and no other way.

Please do not cry when you hear the guilty verdict.

He won't.

Next question.
Because you said so?

Guilty it will be.

They all do

I'm not gonna cry i don't like cops

But i also don't like the state shitting on people who don't deserve it. Floyd was the low of the low good riddance. Gun to a pregnant woman's stomach. As if the head wouldn't do.

And by our standards...Clearly innocent

Getting strong 2016 vibes from this whole discussion. Just total delusion all around. No doubt because of your sources...Listened to a washington post little 25 min podcast recapping the week. They barely acknowledged how terrible the case was going. If you listened you'd think there was no way he gets off....Not true jurors aren't hearing that

I'm convinced the prosecutor doesn't even want to convict that's how poor a job they are doing.

He won't.

Next question.
Because you said so?

Guilty it will be.

They all do

But i also don't like the state shitting on people who don't deserve it

Getting strong 2016 vibes from this whole discussion. Just total delusion all around.

Chauvin is a killer.

Lane innocent.

That is what the evidence shows, it shows that, and nothing else.

He won't.

Next question.
Because you said so?

Guilty it will be.

They all do

Getting strong 2016 vibes from this whole discussion. Just total delusion all around.

Chauvin is a killer.

Lane innocent.

There is no evidence that chauvin killed him

All there is evidence of is he was on multiple drugs that were not meant to be combined.

3x what is generally considered a fatal dose of fentanyl

IDK where you're getting this from but get better sources.

He won't.

Next question.
Because you said so?

Guilty it will be.

They all do

Chauvin is a killer.

Lane innocent.

All there is evidence of is he was on multiple drugs that were not meant to be combined.

All the evidence is that Chauvin killed him.

You cannot stand on a man's neck for nine minutes as he begs for his life and you stare off into the sociopathic distance and not get a guilty verdict.

Not even in America.

Chauvin is going to prison.

He won't.

Next question.
Because you said so?

Guilty it will be.

They all do

Chauvin is a killer.

Lane innocent.

You cannot stand on a man's neck for nine minutes as he begs for his life and you stare off into the sociopathic distance and not get a guilty verdict.

Not even in America.

Yes you can cops do it all the time.

Literal choke holds are allowed.

Where do you get this shit from? There is no such policy that prevents something like that, especially as he's still not acting rationally. And there is no evidence.

Can sure as shit put your knee on some one not being cooperative and doesn't seem sane. They wanted to put him in the SUV nothing to do with it. He said something like "come on man i don't wanna go back there put me in the front"

The cops look at him like, what the fuck? Then they take him out because he's struggling not willingly getting into the back.

The only thing approaching "evidence" is a hospital doctor who has no expertise in determining cause of death in a criminal case saying he was asphyxiated. Which can happen without being choked it just means your lungs weren't working....Like if you OD'd. Normally when you find a person with that much fentanyl in their blood you just call it a day and say it's an OD. There is no real way to prove it was 100% the OD most of the time. The actual cause of death looks like something else

Yet we record tens of thousands of OD deaths a year. Should we start counting those as heart attacks?

You don't know what your'e talking about. You don't know anything about American police. Stop

Black America knows that what you saw there was pretty normal shit once you watch the camera. Maybe if you see some guy mewling on teh ground you'd look at the cops funny. But as soon as you realize he was passing fake bills then REFUSED TO GET IN THE SUV TO BE BOOKED. Their actions make almost total sense. Why keep your knee on him? You're surrounded and the guy is not making any sense. Asking to ride in the front....And assaulting police officers/resisting arrest to get to sit in the front. He didn't even ask to be let go. Just sit in the front...Who does that?

Last edited:
He won't.

Next question.
Because you said so?

Guilty it will be.

They all do

Chauvin is a killer.

Lane innocent.

Not even in America.

Where do you get this shit from? There is no such policy that prevents something like that, especially as he's still not acting rationally. And there is no evidence.

Can sure as shit put your knee on some one not being cooperative and doesn't seem sane. They wanted to put him in the SUV nothing to do with it. He said something like "come on man i don't wanna go back there put me in the front"

The cops look at him like, what the fuck? Then they take him out because he's struggling not willingly getting into the back.

The only thing approaching "evidence" is a hospital doctor who has no expertise in determining cause of death in a criminal case saying he was asphyxiated. Which can happen without being choked it just means your lungs weren't working....Like if you OD'd. Normally when you find a person with that much fentanyl in their blood you just call it a day and say it's an OD. There is no real way to prove it was 100% the OD most of the time. The actual cause of death looks like something else

Yet we record tens of thousands of OD deaths a year. Should we start counting those as heart attacks?

You don't know what your'e talking about. You don't know anything about American police. Stop

Black America knows that what you saw there was pretty normal shit once you watch the camera. Maybe if you see some guy mewling on teh ground you'd look at the cops funny. But as soon as you realize he was passing fake bills then REFUSED TO GET IN THE SUV TO BE BOOKED. Their actions make almost total sense. Why keep your knee on him? You're surrounded and the guy is not making any sense. Asking to ride in the front....And assaulting police officers/resisting arrest to get to sit in the front. He didn't even ask to be let go. Just sit in the front...Who does that?

Long-winded defense, but he squatted on the man's neck for nine minutes.

When he is convicted, and he will be, try and look at the footage again.

He won't.

Next question.
Because you said so?

Guilty it will be.

They all do

Chauvin is a killer.

Lane innocent.

Not even in America.

Long-winded defense, but he squatted on the man's neck for nine minutes.

When he is convicted, and he will be, try and look at the footage again.

He's gonna get off they're preparing for the riots as we speak

Forum List

Back