Derek Chauvin is merely a man not the Devil

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
He is in a cell, alone, on suicide watch. He will spend many years in prison for what he has done. At some point, we're going to have to stop treating him like he's the Devil.

I have no sympathy for the asshole. He is a murderer. He makes all cops look bad. He actions have no justification.

And yet, because he is so hated and vilified, I do have sympathy for him.

When I was in third grade, my teacher was a wicked man who didn't like me much, so one day he told all the other students to "shun" me for the day -- in other words, not talk to me and pretend I did not exist.

So, I understand.

When I was in third grade, my teacher was a wicked man who didn't like me much, so one day he told all the other students to "shun" me for the day -- in other words, not talk to me and pretend I did not exist.

So, I understand.
So the purposeful killer of another human being is to be pitied and we must all recognize that he is human. But a person taking a TV out of a store is a violent savage thug. You've got problems.

So, I understand.
So the purposeful killer of another human being is to be pitied and we must all recognize that he is human. But a person taking a TV out of a store is a violent savage thug. You've got problems.
Who did I call a "violent savage thug"?

You are lying about me because I never said that.

You're willingness to lie about me proves you completely lack any sense of ethics.

He is in a cell, alone, on suicide watch. He will spend many years in prison for what he has done. At some point, we're going to have to stop treating him like he's the Devil.

Why?

I'm not treating him like he's the devil, but still...why do people have to stop vilifying him? People vilify murderers all the time.

Why?

I'm not treating him like he's the devil, but still...why do people have to stop vilifying him? People vilify murderers all the time.
The vilification of this man is not for his own crime alone, he is being blamed for every bad act a policeman has ever done to any black person, and the entire guilt of the white race for slavery and all the rest.

It is not fair to put such a huge burden for the sins of so many on one man, unless that man is Christ on the cross.

Why?

The vilification of this man is not for his own crime alone, he is being blamed for every bad act a policeman has ever done to any black person, and the entire guilt of the white race for slavery and all the rest.

It is not fair to put such a huge burden for the sins of so many on one man, unless that man is Christ on the cross.
He killed a man, that's what he's being blamed for. The fact you aren't man enough to accept here is the larger issue that allowed him to think he could do what he did. We are tired of you blaming all of black culture for 2-3 blacks that commit crimes then making excuses for whites.

Why?

He killed a man, that's what he's being blamed for. The fact you aren't man enough to accept here is the larger issue that allowed him to think he could do what he did. We are tired of you blaming all of black culture for 2-3 blacks that commit crimes then making excuses for whites.
You're a fraud. You don't speak for all black people. You only speak for the radicals who hate white people so much because you know, deep in your heart, that you are stupid and impotent. You have no idea why every other race and ethnic group who comes to America quickly betters themselves and joins whites in prosperity, leaving you behind. So you say to yourselves: "Whitey is holding us down."

No, stupid man, whitey is not holding you down. You hold down yourselves down with your failure to understand basic concepts like keeping a family intact so you can raise your children, avoid taking heroin and crack cocaine, avoid breaking the law, going to school and getting an education, etc. etc.

You could lead blacks in the right direction by teaching them that the way to prosperity is to imitate the white man. Instead, you teach your children that to succeed in life is somehow a betrayal of what it means to be black. So, when a cop kills a black man who is resisting arrest after getting caught with a counterfeit $20 bill, you stir up your fellow blacks to anger and destruction, and in this way you harm your own people by sending them further down the wrong road.

You, sir, are a loser.

Derek Chauvin is just another bullying racist abusing his position of power over average citizens. And given his past record of exploiting his power, it isn’t surprising he finally killed someone, confident that, as a police officer, he would face no charges.

Derek Chauvin is just another bullying racist abusing his position of power over average citizens. And given his past record of exploiting his power, it isn’t surprising he finally killed someone, confident that, as a police officer, he would face no charges.
Yes, he's a bad man. I never said otherwise.

But a man who has committed murder deserves to be punished for murder.

What our society is doing is blaming him for 400 years of bad history between whites and blacks.

He's also an innocent man, a human sacrifice the neo-pagan state is going to kill to appease a mob of feral animals who should be deported or rounded up and put on a wildlife preserve and left to their themselves. He didn't murder anybody, and his only crime is being a white police officer.

He's also an innocent man, a human sacrifice the neo-pagan state is going to kill to appease a mob of feral animals who should be deported or rounded up and put on a wildlife preserve and left to their themselves. He didn't murder anybody, and his only crime is being a white police officer.
I don't agree that he's some kind of martyr.

However, I am firmly opposed using any man as a scapegoat for the sins of an entire society.

Why?

OK...why care if it's fair? Again, we're talking about a murderer (or at least a perceived murderer, which is the same thing in this context). More, this is still a very recent incident. The man hasn't even had a trial yet. You seem to be very quick to find sympathy for him and worry about whether people are being fair regarding him. Do you feel the same way about other murderers who are unfairly held up as examples of entire groups?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'll need to hear his words in his defense. If he has remorse, O.K. If he continues to defend what he did, well........that will be another story.

You're a fraud. You don't speak for all black people. You only speak for the radicals who hate white people so much because you know, deep in your heart, that you are stupid and impotent. You have no idea why every other race and ethnic group who comes to America quickly betters themselves and joins whites in prosperity, leaving you behind. So you say to yourselves: "Whitey is holding us down."
You really have no room to be calling anyone stupid if you're unable to see that none of those other people you're presumably referring to were of "African descent" and therefore to be shunned (legislatively & societally) as you were by your teacher who didn't like you for a day.

Except this wasn't just for one day, it's for a lifetime.

• Thanks

Why?

No, stupid man, whitey is not holding you down. You hold down yourselves down with your failure to understand basic concepts like keeping a family intact so you can raise your children, avoid taking heroin and crack cocaine, avoid breaking the law, going to school and getting an education, etc. etc.

You could lead blacks in the right direction by teaching them that the way to prosperity is to imitate the white man. Instead, you teach your children that to succeed in life is somehow a betrayal of what it means to be black. So, when a cop kills a black man who is resisting arrest after getting caught with a counterfeit $20 bill, you stir up your fellow blacks to anger and destruction, and in this way you harm your own people by sending them further down the wrong road.

You, sir, are a loser.
IM2, he's over compensating for something, or rather a lack thereof.

• Thanks
What is happening to this guy is what the left will eventually do to everyone who doesn't cower to them -- completely, utterly, absolutely destroy with not even dust left.

Not enough to put him in prison for murder.

Forum List

Back