Deranged Abortion Activists Eat Abortion Pills Outside Supreme Court As Roe v. Wade Challenged

1638418595286.png

Some of these NaziCon SCOTUS Justices lied under oath about Roe v. Wade during their confirmation hearings.

Last edited:

A group of abortion activists ate handfuls of abortion pills outside the Supreme Court in protest of its hearing about the constitutionality of Roe v Wade on Wednesday.

Yes, really.

Standing in front of a banner that read “We Are Taking Abortion Pills Forever”, the activists chanted “Abortion pills forever!”

Where in the world do these LUNATICS come from...........lol

With some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Fvvv fvvv fvvv fvv

A group of abortion activists ate handfuls of abortion pills outside the Supreme Court in protest of its hearing about the constitutionality of Roe v Wade on Wednesday.

Yes, really.

Standing in front of a banner that read “We Are Taking Abortion Pills Forever”, the activists chanted “Abortion pills forever!”

WTF???? Their nutz , i am pro-life myself and i think that its should be banned all together its disgusting that people are allowed to have abortion its mass genocide of the unborn its wrong

Yes, really.

I don't see this as a problem. In fact, I approve of limiting these nuts' ability to breed. If they want to do this on their own, so be it. :p

(The psychos don't even recognize that with the existence of abortion pills many abortions where living babies are murdered are no longer needed / preventable, if taken early enough...

Of course you know abortion pills are going to be even more regulated in the future than ever...)

To easy and all republicans

The END of ROE​

Thumbnail

Eddie, 'sticking my nose into womens' business'?

No one is 'sticking their noses into others' business -- Either it is Constitutional or not. That is the only question rhe USSC is required to determine. Period.

Liberals cling to their own personalopinions, get offended and rail on when others disagree, and always approach every issue with personal bias and hyper-emotion, NOT facts or legalities.

Also, allowing states and their citizens to decide for themselves on abortion instead of being dictated to by controlling liberal extremists does not end abortions.

The people in those states still get to decide for themselves if they want abortions or not. Your reaction appears to show your biggest fear in NOT an end of abortions but allowing people to make decisions for themselves.

As for your concluding tidal wave of insults and personal attacks, you just prove my point that you are a self-centered, opinionated being ruled by EMOTION, incapable of discussing issues based on facts, regulations, and laws.

The fact that I support the USSC appropriately making a decision on an issue based on the Legal Constitutionality of that issue rather than based on pitical bias, opinion, or emotion does not warrant your immature tirade of name-calling.

Grow up.

Last edited:

Yes, really.

It would have been better if they were protesting ICE and began eating Fentanyl.

View attachment 570671

Some of these NaziCon SCOTUS Justices lied under oath about Roe v. Wade during their confirmation hearings.
How can a DemNazi Fascist baby murdering, Alphabet-Pedo posse supporter call anyone a Nazi?

Liberal instructions to Restore America to sanity and greatness:

Step 1: Stop Killing our Children

Step 2: Stop Grooming our Children

Step 3: Save the planet by refusing to exhale CO2

If you do not pass out, repeat steps 1-3 until you are no longer able to.

Yes, really.

According to InfoWars??????? Gawd but you're gullible, and stupid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back