Dept of Homeland Security--Priorities

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Aren't we glad that the DHS has been focusing on vital problems like moms at school board meetings, trucker convoys, and people saying mean things online?

It's comforting to know that when we have no power, no cell phone service, and no gas, at least we'll know that Mean Tweets were being followed.

PRIORITIES, people!!

Aren't we glad that the DHS has been focusing on vital problems like moms at school board meetings, trucker convoys, and people saying mean things online?

It's comforting to know that when we have no power, no cell phone service, and no gas, at least we'll know that Mean Tweets were being followed.

PRIORITIES, people!!
Wrong forum for rants.

Wrong forum for rants.

So if you have no power, no cell phone service, and no gas, or gas you cannot afford, will you be comforted knowing that DHS at least had a bead out on suburban moms at school board meetings?

Yes or no

Dept of Homeland Security--Priorities​

1. Locating and prosecuting anyone that voted for Trump.....
2. Busting parents that question public school boards...
3. Harassing small businesses for ignoring mask mandates....

It would be better if DHS had never been created, during the Son-Of-A-Bush administration.
66jno1.jpg

Like most things, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Good intentions and paths to hell sorta thing.
DHS is a good idea, same as ICE, CBP, FBI, CIA, SEC, DOD, DEA, and NSA typically are.
The problem is when progs get in power and re-direct them to do stupid stuff.

PRIORITIES, people!!
Mom's at school board meeting are domestic terroists ......and wayciss!

It's gonna get worse ...keep yer powder dry
Canaduh has gone full minority report

It would be better if DHS had never been created, during the Son-Of-A-Bush administration.

Unlike you, when I vote for someone it doesn't mean I'm their lackey for life. I voted for Bush, and I can agree that this was a total screw up. You voted for Biden and I guess he forever can do no wrong. Why liberals tend to be more in this vein of thinking is anyone's guess.

Forum List

Back