Deprogramming the Trump Cult

Only the left talks like this, and it's worked so well in the Soviet Union and China. Every Biden voter here will defend this UNAMERICAN talk (and threats)

Donald Trump nor his inner circle (nor many of his supporters) have publicly acknowledged the results of the vote. There are a variety of narratives that Trump World™ has perpetuated to explain the loss, including voter fraud, and followers are not only buying them, but are also spreading even more nonsensical theories online.

A relentless acceptance of blatant lies coupled with unconditional support of a leader are classic symptoms of cult-like behavior. Perhaps Sen. Bernie Sanders described it best: “The GOP has ceased to be a political party. It is now a cult.”
It's called the Cult of Personality, a favorite of dictators and would-be dictators.

trump-italian-fascism-mussolini-620x430.jpg

160728-desiderio-mak-obama-tease_uhog02
pelosi-gty-er-190605_hpMain_16x9_384.jpg

Good job. I mean seriously, good job. Look at those pictures. And look at the Trump picture. Really. Those are forceful photos, they show real commitment, real belief. Except for Trump's. He looks as hollow as a rotten tree. Honestly, he looks like he is reading from a teleprompter. And just to check, I asked my son and my wife to look at the pictures. They both said Trump does not fit, and they both voted for his ass. They now regret it, but they did. He is a reality TV star, nothing more. He sucks as a businessman and that will play out eloquently in the next few years. He is the worst president, by far, that has ever graced the office. And his supporters are STUPID. I mean off the chain stupid. They hitched their wagon to a loser, and they will forever be scared for their support of the great idiot. God I am glad this is almost over.
Cool story bro

Only the left talks like this, and it's worked so well in the Soviet Union and China. Every Biden voter here will defend this UNAMERICAN talk (and threats)

Donald Trump nor his inner circle (nor many of his supporters) have publicly acknowledged the results of the vote. There are a variety of narratives that Trump World™ has perpetuated to explain the loss, including voter fraud, and followers are not only buying them, but are also spreading even more nonsensical theories online.

A relentless acceptance of blatant lies coupled with unconditional support of a leader are classic symptoms of cult-like behavior. Perhaps Sen. Bernie Sanders described it best: “The GOP has ceased to be a political party. It is now a cult.”

They cannot be saved. Ron White said it best, "You can't fix stupid."

6aca1ab1629c7de8d8169f28fd8ea71d11-02-joe-biden-finger-nibble-wife.rsquare.w700.jpg

Question....

How were people deprogrammed from the Bush cult back in 2008 - 2009??

Was it the undeniable realization that he was a failure that did it?

Thank you for using chinese communist terminology. That allows us to determine you are indeed a member of CACA, the Chinese American Communist Association.

How about deprograming the Democrat hate of our country?

Like this shit?

"...House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.) said this week he plans on introducing a measure to make “Lift Every Voice and Sing,” known as the "Black national anthem," the official U.S. hymn in an effort to promote unity.

The song, which celebrates resilience, was first written as a poem in 1899 by James Weldon Johnson, former leader of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). It was later set to music by his brother John Rosamond Johnson.

“To make it a national hymn, I think, would be an act of bringing the country together. It would say to people, ‘You aren’t singing a separate national anthem, you are singing the country’s national hymn,'” Clyburn told USA Today. “The gesture itself would be an act of healing. Everybody can identify with that song.”

As USA Today notes, the song has long been sung in the Black community, but Clyburn said he believes it is time for it to be heard everywhere.

Michael K. Fauntroy, a political scientist at Howard University, told the newspaper he's concerned that people may overestimate the importance of symbolic victories such as elevating "Lift Every Voice and Sing," substituting them for actual change.

"It's symbolically notable for Black people, but in the larger scheme of things this isn’t going to put food on people’s table, it’s not going to increase people’s pay," Fauntroy said.

Clyburn's move to promote unity comes less than a week after pro-Trump rioters stormed the Capitol, seeking to reverse the results of the 2020 election. Since then, House Democrats have filed articles of impeachment against President Trump for inciting the rioters.

While appearing on CNN Sunday, Clyburn said he believes Trump should be impeached for his phone call to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in which he appeared to pressure the state official to "find" enough votes to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's victory in the state..."

"I don't always shitpost, but when I do, I pref

You are scum. You are amazingly STUPID. Your support of a con artist, your falling for his confidence game, clearly indicates you don't have the sense to stay out of the damn rain. You are not better people than drunks living under a bridge. In fact, you are worse. People as stupid as you might actually destroy this country, and believe you are "better" than other people in the process. I wouldn't give you the honor of pissing on your body, you are a waste of air.
You seem triggered. Still makes me smile. Just remember to wipe the spittle from your face

Wow!!! The cultists REALLY don't like being called cultists! I guess the truth hurts.

Oh? Having a progressive lunatic, such as you, call us names, doesn't bother any of us.

Crazy people, like you, say crazy things. However, stoopid crazy people....like you, calling for violence irritates us. Makes us actually think about doing things that we really don't want to do. Which is hurt other people.

Funny how you want to hurt people, and we don't.

Makes YOU the cultist sweetie. Not us.

Wow!!! The cultists REALLY don't like being called cultists! I guess the truth hurts.
Oh? Having a progressive lunatic, such as you, call us names, doesn't bother any of us. Crazy people, like you, say crazy things. However, stoopid crazy people....like you, calling for violence irritates us. Makes us actually think about doing things that we really don't want to do. Which is hurt other people. Funny how you want to hurt people, and we don't. Makes YOU the cultist sweetie. Not us.
LOL!!! Am I right or am I right? The total meltdown above is all the proof I need. Up the meds before you go completely over the edge.

Oh? Having a progressive lunatic, such as you, call us names, doesn't bother any of us. Crazy people, like you, say crazy things. However, stoopid crazy people....like you, calling for violence irritates us. Makes us actually think about doing things that we really don't want to do. Which is hurt other people. Funny how you want to hurt people, and we don't. Makes YOU the cultist sweetie. Not us.
LOL!!! Am I right or am I right? The total meltdown above is all the proof I need. Up the meds before you go completely over the edge.

Meltdown? How is what I posted a meltdown? I merely stated facts. You are the one shouting with spittle flying.

Little freak cultist.

Like the meltdown you had in 2016?

It's called the Cult of Personality, a favorite of dictators and would-be dictators.

trump-italian-fascism-mussolini-620x430.jpg

Trump loyalists still holding on and holding out hope... can't be denied his influence, right, right???

1611279554534.png
1611279765120.png

Good job. I mean seriously, good job. Look at those pictures. And look at the Trump picture. Really. Those are forceful photos, they show real commitment, real belief. Except for Trump's. He looks as hollow as a rotten tree. Honestly, he looks like he is reading from a teleprompter. And just to check, I asked my son and my wife to look at the pictures. They both said Trump does not fit, and they both voted for his ass. They now regret it, but they did. He is a reality TV star, nothing more. He sucks as a businessman and that will play out eloquently in the next few years. He is the worst president, by far, that has ever graced the office. And his supporters are STUPID. I mean off the chain stupid. They hitched their wagon to a loser, and they will forever be scared for their support of the great idiot. God I am glad this is almost over.
Even if true I would never admit that my whole family were idiots.

I have never seen. . . well I have, but this thread really was headed to the badlands quick. . .

tenor.gif

This isn't going away soon. The fog lifted pretty quickly in Europe 75 years ago, BUT they didn't have their own media ecosystem pumping up their psychoses 24/7/365.

All we can hope for is that it gradually shrinks over time, enough to fit back on the fringe where it belongs.

6aca1ab1629c7de8d8169f28fd8ea71d11-02-joe-biden-finger-nibble-wife.rsquare.w700.jpg
Yea, that is creepy Joe romancing the children.

12.gif

Over my dead mother fucking body!!

LOLOL....Every dumb shit hole liberal city is dying and people fleeing like mad. And you say that....lolol

Forum List

Back