Deprogramming of January 6 Defendants Is Underway

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
If you don't think this is evil, and that they will do this to anyone who doesn't toe the party line, anyone who gets in their way, you are dreadfully in error. This is practice for what they plan to do for all of America. Comply or else.

Welcome to 1984.

“My lawyer has given me names of books and movies to help me see what life is like for others in our country. I’ve learned that even though we live in a wonderful country things still need to improve. People of all colors should feel as safe as I do to walk down the street.”
That passage is part book report, part white privilege mea culpa submitted to a federal court this month by Anna Morgan-Lloyd, one of the more than 500 Americans arrested for her involvement in the events at the U.S. Capitol on January 6. The 49-year-old grandmother of five from southern Indiana was charged with four counts of trespassing and disorderly conduct even though she walked through an open door and was inside the building for about five minutes. She was ratted out to the FBI by a county worker who saw her January 6 posts on Facebook.
On Wednesday, Lloyd, who has a clean criminal record, pleaded guilty to one count of “parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building”—but not before she consented to undergo a reeducation exercise at the urging of her court-appointed lawyer. (Like many January 6 defendants, Lloyd does not have the means to hire a private attorney.)
It’s safe to say Heather Shaner, a D.C.-based criminal defense attorney representing a handful of January 6 protesters, does not share the political beliefs of her Capitol clients, which is why she’s forcing them to read books and watch movies highlighting dark chapters in U.S. history.
In an interview with Huffington Post, Shaner explained her belief that “this is the most wonderful country in the world, it’s been great for all kinds of immigrant groups, except for the fact that it was born of genocide of the Native Americans and the enslavement of people.”
Shaner’s legal captives are learning the hard way what the government will do when one resists their commands to comply. Not only have their personal lives been shattered, finances depleted, and reputations destroyed by an abusive Justice Department investigation, Shaner’s clients must be indoctrinated with leftist propaganda about America’s alleged systemic racism.
The purge of the populist mindset is underway, courtesy of the fetid Beltway judicial system and the Joe Biden regime. Judges routinely lecture January 6 defendants about the wrongthink of a “stolen election” while prosecutors openly mock their political beliefs, including home schooling and gun ownership.
“I have had many political and ethical discussions with Anna Lloyd,” Shaner wrote in her motion agreeing to the plea and probation for Lloyd. “I tendered a booklist to her. She has read Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee, Just Mercy, and Schindler’s List to educate herself about ‘government policy’ toward Native Americans, African Americans and European Jews. We have discussed the books and also about the responsibility of an individual when confronting ‘wrong.’”
Shaner also told the court that Lloyd watched the “Burning Tulsa” documentary on the History Channel as well as “Mudbound,” a story of two families, one black and one white, living on the same property after World War II.
On the face of it, there’s nothing wrong with watching or reading any of Shaner’s “booklist.” What is very wrong is a taxpayer-paid attorney—one who is supposed to fight the government’s charges related to January 6, not play along with its phony depiction that “white supremacists” attacked the Capitol—using her authority to reprogram the political views of people she is supposed to be defending. The presumption of racist beliefs is automatic.
But it all worked. Lloyd changed her opinion on the death penalty; in her review of Schindler’s List that was submitted to the court, she lamented that “my Son-In-Law doesn’t believe the Holocaust happened as it did.” She admitted that she’s “lived a sheltered life and truly haven’t experienced life the way many have.”
Her attorney and the government seem pleased with Lloyd’s reformation. “Though she supported the past president in January, she totally accepts President Biden as the leader of our country,” Shaner wrote to the court. “She has worked hard to come to terms with what she believed before January 6th, 2021 and what she has learned since then.”
And although prosecutors condemned her “ill-considered and misguided commentary” that described January 6 as an “exciting day” and which recalled that the participants were “patriots” instead of rioters, they nonetheless agreed to a sentence of three years probation instead of six months in jail—she spent two nights behind bars after she turned herself in—and a $500 fine. She also cannot own a firearm while on probation. (Judge Royce Lamberth, a Reagan appointee, suggested he was giving her a “break” by agreeing to a plea deal.)
During her sentencing hearing on Wednesday, Lloyd broke down while apologizing for her actions. “I apologize to the court, to the American people, to my family,” she told Lamberth. “I was there to support Trump peacefully and am ashamed that it became a savage display of violence.” She said she’s never experienced racial negativity but “realizes many people do.” She was not charged with any racially motivated crime.

Last edited:
If you don't think this is evil, and that they will do this to anyone who doesn't toe the party line, anyone who gets in their way, you are dreadfully in error. This is practice for what they plan to do for all of America. Comply or else.

Welcome to 1984.

“My lawyer has given me names of books and movies to help me see what life is like for others in our country. I’ve learned that even though we live in a wonderful country things still need to improve. People of all colors should feel as safe as I do to walk down the street.”
That passage is part book report, part white privilege mea culpa submitted to a federal court this month by Anna Morgan-Lloyd, one of the more than 500 Americans arrested for her involvement in the events at the U.S. Capitol on January 6. The 49-year-old grandmother of five from southern Indiana was charged with four counts of trespassing and disorderly conduct even though she walked through an open door and was inside the building for about five minutes. She was ratted out to the FBI by a county worker who saw her January 6 posts on Facebook.
On Wednesday, Lloyd, who has a clean criminal record, pleaded guilty to one count of “parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building”—but not before she consented to undergo a reeducation exercise at the urging of her court-appointed lawyer. (Like many January 6 defendants, Lloyd does not have the means to hire a private attorney.)
It’s safe to say Heather Shaner, a D.C.-based criminal defense attorney representing a handful of January 6 protesters, does not share the political beliefs of her Capitol clients, which is why she’s forcing them to read books and watch movies highlighting dark chapters in U.S. history.
In an interview with Huffington Post, Shaner explained her belief that “this is the most wonderful country in the world, it’s been great for all kinds of immigrant groups, except for the fact that it was born of genocide of the Native Americans and the enslavement of people.”
Shaner’s legal captives are learning the hard way what the government will do when one resists their commands to comply. Not only have their personal lives been shattered, finances depleted, and reputations destroyed by an abusive Justice Department investigation, Shaner’s clients must be indoctrinated with leftist propaganda about America’s alleged systemic racism.
The purge of the populist mindset is underway, courtesy of the fetid Beltway judicial system and the Joe Biden regime. Judges routinely lecture January 6 defendants about the wrongthink of a “stolen election” while prosecutors openly mock their political beliefs, including home schooling and gun ownership.
“I have had many political and ethical discussions with Anna Lloyd,” Shaner wrote in her motion agreeing to the plea and probation for Lloyd. “I tendered a booklist to her. She has read Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee, Just Mercy, and Schindler’s List to educate herself about ‘government policy’ toward Native Americans, African Americans and European Jews. We have discussed the books and also about the responsibility of an individual when confronting ‘wrong.’”
Shaner also told the court that Lloyd watched the “Burning Tulsa” documentary on the History Channel as well as “Mudbound,” a story of two families, one black and one white, living on the same property after World War II.
On the face of it, there’s nothing wrong with watching or reading any of Shaner’s “booklist.” What is very wrong is a taxpayer-paid attorney—one who is supposed to fight the government’s charges related to January 6, not play along with its phony depiction that “white supremacists” attacked the Capitol—using her authority to reprogram the political views of people she is supposed to be defending. The presumption of racist beliefs is automatic.
But it all worked. Lloyd changed her opinion on the death penalty; in her review of Schindler’s List that was submitted to the court, she lamented that “my Son-In-Law doesn’t believe the Holocaust happened as it did.” She admitted that she’s “lived a sheltered life and truly haven’t experienced life the way many have.”
Her attorney and the government seem pleased with Lloyd’s reformation. “Though she supported the past president in January, she totally accepts President Biden as the leader of our country,” Shaner wrote to the court. “She has worked hard to come to terms with what she believed before January 6th, 2021 and what she has learned since then.”
And although prosecutors condemned her “ill-considered and misguided commentary” that described January 6 as an “exciting day” and which recalled that the participants were “patriots” instead of rioters, they nonetheless agreed to a sentence of three years probation instead of six months in jail—she spent two nights behind bars after she turned herself in—and a $500 fine. She also cannot own a firearm while on probation. (Judge Royce Lamberth, a Reagan appointee, suggested he was giving her a “break” by agreeing to a plea deal.)
During her sentencing hearing on Wednesday, Lloyd broke down while apologizing for her actions. “I apologize to the court, to the American people, to my family,” she told Lamberth. “I was there to support Trump peacefully and am ashamed that it became a savage display of violence.” She said she’s never experienced racial negativity but “realizes many people do.” She was not charged with any racially motivated crime.

Time for the US to have people power again. Proportional Representation is a must for people power.

FPTP is good for the rich.

Welcome to 1984.

Trump supporters clearly need mental health assistance.

Some still think there was widespread election fraud.

Welcome to 1984.

Its the same as Maoist style brainwashing and forced public confessions

--------------------------------------------------------------

No the election wasn't stolen. They were rioters and not patriots. How does being a grandmother has any inclination on the case.

She got what she deserved, and there should of been more of a sentence, Judge Lamberth was light.

She did what she did, and she has to pay for it.

Incidentally, when did she start having sex so that she has five grandchildren at age 49? It sounds like she was popping kids out before she even turned 20.

Welcome to 1984.

Indeed, everyone who challenges the DNC needs "mental health assistance", that much is clear now.

Welcome to 1984.

I know what she said, but if you watch her blinking she is blinking "help me" in Morse Code.

Welcome to 1984.

I know what she said, but if you watch her blinking she is blinking "help me" in Morse Code.
Hahahaha!

:rofl:

Welcome to 1984.

Indeed, everyone who challenges the DNC needs "mental health assistance", that much is clear now.
Oh shut the fuck up.

Feel free to disagree with me if you dare...

A lot of republicans think that the blob was cheated out of the election even though there is zero proof of widespread voter fraud.
A lot of republicans think that the 1/6 storming of the Capitol to stop Pence from confirming Biden's electoral victory was done by BLM/Antifa and not Trump supporters.
A lot of republicans think that the blob will be re-instated as President sometime soon.

Mark Levin has known Judge Lamberth for decades, last night he lambasted the judge for this and more.

My 1st thought in reading the OP was why no conservative organizations were offering free legal representation for people like Lloyd, but realized that would do little to help when the judges themselves are corrupt.

excerpt:

Young, a 55-year-old Florida resident who operates a daycare with his wife, also agreed to testify before a grand jury and at trial in the Oath Keepers prosecutions.

Young pleaded guilty to two counts — conspiracy and obstruction of an official proceeding. As part of the plea deal, the government agreed to dismiss the additional charges of destruction of government property, entering and remaining in a restricted building, and tampering with documents.

If Young had gone to trial and been convicted, he could have faced up to 20 years in trial. Under the sentencing guidelines outlined today by Judge Amit Mehta, Young will likely serve between 63 and 78 months in prison, with three years probation and pay a fine of $250,000. He is also required to pay restitution. Judge Mehta said the total damages to the Capitol amounted to $1.5 million, and Young's share of the damages will likely come to $2,000.

--------------------------------------------------------------

No the election wasn't stolen. They were rioters and not patriots. How does being a grandmother has any inclination on the case.

She got what she deserved, and there should of been more of a sentence, Judge Lamberth was light.

Conservative woman who protest outside the Capitol get prison and re-education. Radical Leftist women who threaten the Capitol; well, they get tenure.

Welcome to 1984.

The worst thing that can be done to a Deplorable is make them read a book.

Welcome to 1984.

Oh shut the fuck up.

Feel free to disagree with me if you dare...

A lot of republicans think that the blob was cheated out of the election even though there is zero proof of widespread voter fraud.
A lot of republicans think that the 1/6 storming of the Capitol to stop Pence from confirming Biden's electoral victory was done by BLM/Antifa and not Trump supporters.
A lot of republicans think that the blob will be re-instated as President sometime soon.

A lot of Democrats believe that BLM and ANTIFA protests are peaceful and that any and all violence at these protests is because of white supremacists.

Welcome to 1984.

Reeducation camps???

Welcome to 1984.

Its crazy that you don't even realize that there was...................

Welcome to 1984.

Reeducation camps???
Worse they (the government) is projecting their own racist feelings on others...and now demanding that their political opponents be convinced and state that they (the government political opponents) are the evil racists that have to be punished for thoughts whether real or unreal. It's crazy. People better learn to stand up to them....all of the people not just small groups.

Forum List

Back