Biden readies more cages for kids at the border

Dude, stop creating these numbnuts topic titles. Nobody wants to post in your garbage flame topics other than Marvin Martian and that one dude with the Spaceballs Lord Helmet avatar.
Barry was the one who 1st used the cages, not Trump. Fake News media even got caught using the photos of BARRY'S cages in a propaganda story against Trump.

So if you are too squeamish to accept the truth, perhaps you should turn tail and leave this thread and never come back.
It's in your own article. This is the last time I'm posting in your topics dude. Anytime I see that stupid giggling baby Signature, I'm just going to press the Back button.

The Biden administration on Monday reopened a migrant child facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas, to house 700 unaccompanied minors aged 13 to 17, sparking criticism from activists, immigration lawyers, and even some Democratic members of Congress.

Carrizo Springs, which once housed oil-field workers, was converted into a holding facility by the Trump administration in 2019. <---------------Like other migrant detention facilities used by the Trump administration, Carrizo Springs was the target of protests.

Dude, stop creating these numbnuts topic titles. Nobody wants to post in your garbage flame topics other than Marvin Martian and that one dude with the Spaceballs Lord Helmet avatar.
you are just as hypocritical as Biden is..of course you don't like the TRUTH
No he is not hypocritical, he is just a dumb ass whiney prog slave, and must defend his masters, or he might not get his $1,400 check, that Biden promised would be $2,000.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Barry was the one who 1st used the cages, not Trump. Fake News media even got caught using the photos of BARRY'S cages in a propaganda story against Trump.

So if you are too squeamish to accept the truth, perhaps you should turn tail and leave this thread and never come back.
It's in your own article. This is the last time I'm posting in your topics dude. Anytime I see that stupid giggling baby Signature, I'm just going to press the Back button.

The Biden administration on Monday reopened a migrant child facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas, to house 700 unaccompanied minors aged 13 to 17, sparking criticism from activists, immigration lawyers, and even some Democratic members of Congress.

Carrizo Springs, which once housed oil-field workers, was converted into a holding facility by the Trump administration in 2019. <---------------Like other migrant detention facilities used by the Trump administration, Carrizo Springs was the target of protests.
you are a coward....and a HYPOCRITE......Obama and Biden doing WORSE than what Mr Trump did
BOOOM BABY

This is the last time I'm posting in your topics dude.
Liar, liar, pants of fire. You know you will be posting on this OP again.

Obama seeks aid to stem surge in illegal border crossings - YouTube

'migrant child facility' - cages where children/ immigrants will be housed. Barry never called his cages 'cages' either.

Remember when the left's favorite puppet Joe Biden and his trusty handler Kamala were against keeping kids in cages? Now it doesn't seem to be an issue as long as they're THEIR cages. Beijing Biden has re-created the circumstances that led to thousands of unaccompanied minors to surge the border and is responsible for the fact that those kids are being kept in the exact same camp, with the exact same level of care, that they lost their minds over during the 4 week period that the Trump administration used the facility. I'm certain that everyone on the board that was so upset about this in 2019 will certainly speak out against this now or at least admit the hypocrisy. Right?
Biden’s ‘kids in cages’ prove his hypocrisy on immigration (nypost.com)

Remember when the left's favorite puppet Joe Biden and his trusty handler Kamala were against keeping kids in cages? Now it doesn't seem to be an issue as long as they're THEIR cages. Beijing Biden has re-created the circumstances that led to thousands of unaccompanied minors to surge the border and is responsible for the fact that those kids are being kept in the exact same camp, with the exact same level of care, that they lost their minds over during the 4 week period that the Trump administration used the facility. I'm certain that everyone on the board that was so upset about this in 2019 will certainly speak out against this now or at least admit the hypocrisy. Right?
Biden’s ‘kids in cages’ prove his hypocrisy on immigration (nypost.com)

This outrage is now over a decade old. The NEW outrage is NOT "kids in cages".. Today under the Biden Admin -- it's "kids in modified shipping containers"... Have you not SEEN THIS? Seems the Dems have continue to invent new ways to turn immigration triage into the most awful treatment of migrant children..

Psaki’s comments come shortly after the Washington Post ran an article reporting on the reopening of a children’s detention center in Texas.

Big improvement over the cages -- right Coyote ???

“First migrant facility for children opens under Biden,” the headline read, paired with a photo of shipping containers with bar-covered windows.

4T9jWdSF

Big improvement over the Obama cages -- right Coyote ???

Question for those that criticized the Trump administration for the use of this facility. Do you still consider this to be inhumane and a crime against humanity? It is the same facility down to the decorations. Is this still an abomination and a blight on the USA?

' HHS operates long-term facilities for immigrant children apprehended by the Border Patrol. Its 7,100 beds are almost entirely full, leading the agency to re-open Carrizo Springs. Meanwhile, around 700 children are being held by Border Patrol, which has reopened a tent facility in South Texas and otherwise holds immigrants in stations unequipped to detain children. The Border Patrol’s McAllen Processing Center — where images of detained immigrants were shared worldwide '

'Just a few months after the Democratic debates, the shelter was shuttered in August 2019. But this morning, the Miami Herald reported that the Biden administration plans to reopen the Homestead center, which is now called the Biscayne Influx Care Facility. '

Sad

When did Trump close all the detention centers? Where did the Trump admin keep the kids that were never reunited with their family that he left behind when he left office?

When did Trump close all the detention centers? Where did the Trump admin keep the kids that were never reunited with their family that he left behind when he left office?

he didn't close all of them. Some werre however closed under his administration due to grassroots political pressure. Effort and heroism that is now for naught

he didn't close all of them. Some werre however closed under his administration due to grassroots political pressure. Effort and heroism that is now for naught
The difference is that Biden doesn't plan on separating families.

How do you know they're families?

That's a good minimal step. However wrong is still wrong. And the ability of Biden to get a pass from mainstream media and interest groups makes this situation potentially very perilous for those involved

Forum List

Back