DePape Calls Into Local TV Station

Still no.

Again, reality says otherwise:

Your entire debate strategy is to deny the existence of anything that contradicts what you want to believe.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, friend. You only blind yourself.

Says you, citing yourself. And you're hopelessly deluded.

So we have your gullibility on one hand......and TWO confessions backed by a police report, and two different videos.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you? Why would any rational person?

The reporter said it - you illiterate brain dead zombie.

Says you, citing you. Again, there are TWO confessions. One to the SFPD. One to a reporter.

You've listened to neither. So you have no idea you're talking about.

Alas, your desperate, willful ignorance doesn't mean that no one else can see the video.

Only you are blspanking.
You literally are illiterate
Not shocked.

You literally are illiterate
Not shocked.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, Billy. You only blind yourself.

Anyone here can watch the videos you fold into your bizarre conspiracy. Anyone can listen to DePape's confession.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you, citing yourself?

He said he attacked Pelosi because people's individual liberties are under attack.

In almost a call to arms, DePape says the, "people killing it have names and addresses, so I got their names and addresses, so I could pay them a little visit…have a heart-to-heart chat about their bad behavior."

In the chilling and bizarre phone call, he apologized for not going further.

"I want to apologize to everyone. I messed up. What I did was really bad. I'm so sorry I didn't get more of them. It's my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared," he says.

The entire fake gay fantasy hoax created by the MAGAtards and their media outlets is thoroughly debunked.

The Pelosis should sue the media outlets and the public figures who spread this lie into bankruptcy.
Paul has been committing insider trading for years. No one feels sorry for him, at least not enough to NOT smear him. I chuckled when the "gay" rumors began to swirl. Not because i believed it, but because he deserved it.

Paul has been committing insider trading for years. No one feels sorry for him, at least not enough to NOT smear him. I chuckled when the "gay" rumors began to swirl. Not because i believed it, but because he deserved it.
So you admit it is a lie and like it.

Not very “godlike” huh?

Well considering we do know Clinton paid for the dossier and the Obama admin spied on his campaing, yes.....

So anything that doesn't ape your conspiracy....is part of your conspiracy.

Good luck with that, Tinfoil.

Whenever I run into folks that even *consider* the Big Lie, I always point them to other examples of the dipshit reasoning like the birther conspiracy, Ray Epps and now these bizarre gay sex fantasies.

Every gibbering conspiracy your ilk embrace erode the plausibility of the last.

The question is does he like the d more than alcohol......

The question is....how perfectly does this latest dipshit conservative fantasy demonstrate the absurdity of the conservative mindset, their inability to reason, and their hapless gullibility?

The attacker literally confessed, twice.......and still y'all cling to your bizarre gay sex fantasies.

You can't fix stupid.

Forum List

Back