DePape Calls Into Local TV Station

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

He said he attacked Pelosi because people's individual liberties are under attack.

In almost a call to arms, DePape says the, "people killing it have names and addresses, so I got their names and addresses, so I could pay them a little visit…have a heart-to-heart chat about their bad behavior."

In the chilling and bizarre phone call, he apologized for not going further.

"I want to apologize to everyone. I messed up. What I did was really bad. I'm so sorry I didn't get more of them. It's my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared," he says.

The entire fake gay fantasy hoax created by the MAGAtards and their media outlets is thoroughly debunked.

The Pelosis should sue the media outlets and the public figures who spread this lie into bankruptcy.

He said he attacked Pelosi because people's individual liberties are under attack.

In almost a call to arms, DePape says the, "people killing it have names and addresses, so I got their names and addresses, so I could pay them a little visit…have a heart-to-heart chat about their bad behavior."

"I want to apologize to everyone. I messed up. What I did was really bad. I'm so sorry I didn't get more of them. It's my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared," he says.

The entire fake gay fantasy hoax created by the MAGAtards and their media outlets is thoroughly debunked.

The Pelosis should sue the media outlets and the public figures who spread this lie into bankruptcy.

So you believe him?

LOL

They'll say it wasn't his voice.

They'll say it wasn't his voice.
Yeah, I've already figured that.

It's weird how the tards easily swallow a hoax based on ZERO evidence, and then once confronted with the truth and facts, choose to continue to parrot the hoax.

It's a kind of mental illness.

Lies promoted by the corporate media are numerous and across the board.

I have trouble believing anything a lunatic says, he is saying the right things now after he almost killed an innocent 80-year-old. He and his words and excuses mean nothing, he can go to hell.

The reporter had reached out to him. He was allowed to make a call and he gave permission to the journalist for it to be recorded. This story is reported by a FOX affiliate and she works for them. She says that it sounded scripted but still released the story. well it is a fox affiliate. This is what happen when to many conspiracies have to be handled by the mind and the mind just says "No Mas". The cigoL syndrome. I believe anything one says as long as say one anything believe I .

Typical logic of the flow. I attacked her because she was attacking individuals liberties. So I should physically attack her to deprive her of her individual liberty by invading her home and do bodily damage. Then he apologizes for not doing more damage. He should have apologized for wasting our time.

This is the final place Republican rhetoric takes you.

The entire gay fantasy hoax was completely made up to start with.

Do you think something as trivial as a confession from the attacker contradicting their entire silly story is going to matter to them one bit?

Ask Ray Epps how that worked out. The conspiracy machine needs to eat.

Oooh they should sue, then Trump could sue the entire Democrat Media Industrial Complex for billions for all the bs scams. Russia Hoax, Ukraine Hoax, Hunter Laptop, The Normandy Hoax, I mean and get them to name their "Sources" (aka themselves)

Oooh they should sue, then Trump could sue the entire Democrat Media Industrial Complex for billions for all the bs scams. Russia Hoax, Ukraine Hoax, Hunter Laptop, The Normandy Hoax, I mean and get them to name their "Sources" (aka themselves)

Didn't Trump try that.....and then got laughed out of court and sanctioned a million to boot?

Forum List

Back