Denying the war on Christmas

WARNING: the following content may be disturbing to some viewers.

Here are images of the raging War on Christmas , in the liberal bastion of New York City:

image.jpg

gettyimages-531367747-1574369097.jpg

GettyImages-623608524-1380x690.jpg

Last edited:
So…this whole war is a strawman.
Indeed, the debate about if there is a war on Christmas or not is not what the opening post and title of the thread are about. That means that the debate that you want so badly to have about if there is a war or not is in fact a strawman. The original thread topic is found in the opening post. Go on now, post your next support for your strawman.

If there is a war on Christmas, I'm with you in the fight. Nobody has the right to do away with Christmas. I'm just having a hard time recognizing the attacks those sneaky atheists are waging on us. I did notice that those little twinkley lights were 53 cents more per string, and extension chords were as much as a dollar more than last year, but the most horrendous thing is I spent an entire afternoon at the mall, and didn't hear Perry Como sing White Christmas one time. I heard Bing Crosby sing it a few times, but no Perry Como. It's just not Christmas without Perry Como singing White Christmas at the mall. GIVE ME PERRY COMO SINGING WHITE CHRISTMAS AT THE MALL OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!
Ho, ho, ho. White Christmas was written by a Jew.

Didn't expect you could define your war on Christmas
I'm glad to see that you finally figured out that this thread is not about defining a war on Christmas or debating if there is one or not. You were starting to look about as bright as a coyote...

Forum List

Back