Denying the divinity of George Floyd

As much as Trumpsters want to make everything about George Floyd or BLM, they are tiny role players in a profoundly bigger picture.

And I suspect most Americans know that. Fortunately.

It's you idiot left loons making it about BLM and the dead criminal.

Cripes you're fcking stupid
My goodness, you're blind.

Good grief, child. Last March you screeched the markets were done, toast, etc....what you know I can fit in a thimble.

Example....

I bought PLUG at 2.39 in March on the dip....25k shares.... what's it worth today, little man?

Absolutely nobody buys your BS and you absolutely intimidate nobody. Get over yourself.

And get the fuck over the "old Mac learned and showed them up"..... moron

Doesn't Mac work in finance?

All of us were screaming to buy stocks during the dip and made a fortune. How much did Mac make?

Nothing and I have serious doubts he works anywhere near finance....well maybe a night janitor cleaning up at an investment firm

He's been wrong waaaay too many times.

As much as Trumpsters want to make everything about George Floyd or BLM, they are tiny role players in a profoundly bigger picture.

Yeah. The profoundly bigger picture that between 1 and 2 percent of the entire nation's police force are crap and that all police actually have the audacity to try and arrest so-called black victims for their crimes.

Republicans want to make everything about Floyd?!!! Are you fucking crazy? You losers have been burning down cities for weeks over that piece of shit.

Yeah, it was the republicans again who race baited the story beyond all belief.

Usually when Mac is angry, he is angry about what his side did, but can't admit it and has to project.
What are you talking about? You cant blame democrat race riots on republicans. Well, you can, but you will look like a complete retard if you do.

What I "know" is that a lot of American cities were looted and burned because a piece of shit named George Floyd resisted arrest! George Floyd has to be a "symbol" for the left because if you examine him as a man he's quite the low life! As a "symbol" you can make him out to be "Saint George"...in reality he'll always be the home invader who pointed a gun at the belly of a pregnant woman and threatened to shoot if she didn't give him money and drugs!

What I "know" is that a lot of American cities were looted and burned because a piece of shit named George Floyd resisted arrest! George Floyd has to be a "symbol" for the left because if you examine him as a man he's quite the low life! As a "symbol" you can make him out to be "Saint George"...in reality he'll always be the home invader who pointed a gun at the belly of a pregnant woman and threatened to shoot if she didn't give him money and drugs!

Floyd was no man...just a criminal meth addict

Funny he's idolised my the left....or maybe not funny

The fascist commie picture yeah.
Blacks are being played by a few fascist trained blacks into believing this is a racial problem.

Blacks are being played by a few fascist trained blacks into believing this is a racial problem.
So the racial problem is just in the minds of blacks, and not in their real lives?

So the racial problem is just in the minds of blacks, and not in their real lives?
Self inflicted wounds..............unless you are blind like a Mac.

They fear themselves............and if they can afford it flee their own neighborhoods..........from black on black crime. Padon me as I flush another episode of VICTIMHOOD by the DNC every election cycle.

So what if BLM is Marxist?

They fear themselves............and if they can afford it flee their own neighborhoods..........from black on black crime. Padon me as I flush another episode of VICTIMHOOD by the DNC every election cycle.
And there ya go.

There is no racism against blacks. It's all in their heads.

Trumpism, 2020. Good stuff.

For the most part yes.
Surely you've noticed that all of the black so called victims had a long criminal history right?

And there ya go.

LOL

I grew up in areas where they moved in and destroyed the neighborhood..........How about you?

Your Psychology experiment is circular filed along with the rest of them from me.....

They behave like animals.............they should be treated like animals............If you don't like it.....OH WELL.

And there ya go.

LOL

I grew up in areas where they moved in and destroyed the neighborhood..........How about you?

Your Psychology experiment is circular filed along with the rest of them from me.....

They behave like animals.............they should be treated like animals............If you don't like it.....OH WELL.
Oh, I do like this. And this is why I'm such an advocate for freedom of expression.

Keep going.

The issue with Floyd stinks to the high heavensgiv

And there ya go.

LOL

Oh, I do like this. And this is why I'm such an advocate for freedom of expression.

Keep going.
And your point.........nothing as usual..........you don't stand on any line........demand answers and offer nothing in return.......

You as always.........are a Fraud.

The moron was a meth head home invader... it's good he's taking a dirt nap

By the way left loons, if you can't breath you can't keep saying you can't breath.

Science ya know
As far as you are concerned, the niggger got what he deserved, right?

You are a disgusting human being, you fucking hypocrite.

Last edited:
Question to Christians of the forum:

*** Is George Floyd Going to Hell? ***

Home invasion is no small feat, I hope he at least repented.

Correct.

Marxism is maybe the best operating system ever! The leaders become the richest people in the country! The people who were dumb enough to believe that handing over their weapons, freedom and property would make them "better off" have to eat their pets and sell their kids. But the best part! My favorite part. Is that they round up the Quislings and traitors who told everyone how much better off they'd be under Marxism are always, Always, ALWAYS are the first ones rounded up and immediately executed! That's AWESOME! You think they have your back and you're a hero and you instead get whacked because: i) you're a traitor and nobody can ever trust a traitor, and ii) you were too stupid to know you were being played. AWESOME!

Correct.

Marxism is maybe the best operating system ever! The leaders become the richest people in the country! The people who were dumb enough to believe that handing over their weapons, freedom and property would make them "better off" have to eat their pets and sell their kids. But the best part! My favorite part. Is that they round up the Quislings and traitors who told everyone how much better off they'd be under Marxism are always, Always, ALWAYS are the first ones rounded up and immediately executed! That's AWESOME! You think they have your back and you're a hero and you instead get whacked because: i) you're a traitor and nobody can ever trust a traitor, and ii) you were too stupid to know you were being played. AWESOME!
So you think BLM is going to push Marxism on America? Is that what you're afraid of today?

Forum List

Back