Denying the divinity of George Floyd

As much as Trumpsters want to make everything about George Floyd or BLM, they are tiny role players in a profoundly bigger picture.

And I suspect most Americans know that. Fortunately.

So what if BLM is Marxist?
Correct.

Marxism is maybe the best operating system ever! The leaders become the richest people in the country! The people who were dumb enough to believe that handing over their weapons, freedom and property would make them "better off" have to eat their pets and sell their kids. But the best part! My favorite part. Is that they round up the Quislings and traitors who told everyone how much better off they'd be under Marxism are always, Always, ALWAYS are the first ones rounded up and immediately executed! That's AWESOME! You think they have your back and you're a hero and you instead get whacked because: i) you're a traitor and nobody can ever trust a traitor, and ii) you were too stupid to know you were being played. AWESOME!
So you think BLM is going to push Marxism on America? Is that what you're afraid of today?
Stay stupid, Honey Boo Boo. On you it looks good

As much as Trumpsters want to make everything about George Floyd or BLM, they are tiny role players in a profoundly bigger picture.

Correct.

Marxism is maybe the best operating system ever! The leaders become the richest people in the country! The people who were dumb enough to believe that handing over their weapons, freedom and property would make them "better off" have to eat their pets and sell their kids. But the best part! My favorite part. Is that they round up the Quislings and traitors who told everyone how much better off they'd be under Marxism are always, Always, ALWAYS are the first ones rounded up and immediately executed! That's AWESOME! You think they have your back and you're a hero and you instead get whacked because: i) you're a traitor and nobody can ever trust a traitor, and ii) you were too stupid to know you were being played. AWESOME!
So you think BLM is going to push Marxism on America? Is that what you're afraid of today?
Stay stupid, Honey Boo Boo. On you it looks good
I guess that's a yes. Okie dokie.

Correct.

I'm afraid for you and BLM.

Pray the Trump is reelected

Forum List

Back