denver school brain washing kindergartners on blm and destroying families

There is no indication that this is happening. That is you projecting. It may be a shock to you but not all kids live in a little nuclear family and its ok to give them some comfort. More than one version of a family is ok.
OMG. I know that not all kids live in nuclear families, but that is the best situation. You sickos are trying to disrupt that, and teaching kindergartners it’s good to disrupt the idea of intact families.

This is all being done in the name of “equity” - trying to teach young children that growing up in a family with a single mother on welfare, and lots of siblings with different fathers, is just as good as growing up with a mom and dad married to each other, and with children they can support.

Libs have taken things way too far. Some ways of life, and some choices, are better than others.

Completely irrelevant to the topic of this thread - which is the insanity that has invaded the far-left school system to the point that a Denver elementary school is teaching kiddies it’s good to disrupt stable family units.

(And as far as voter suppression, since you threw that in out of nowhere in order to deflect, there is no voter suppression. It’s all a lie libs are promoting to make it easier to cheat.)
You mean it's completely irrelevant to your just and righteous, alt-right outrage. But there's no evidence its being taught to the "kiddies". Again, as I posted to you, these points are taken up by chapters around the country. Not just in this lily white mountain town in CO. Like CRT, you members of Alt-Right Nation love expressing your outrage that your pure and chaste "kiddies" are being turned against their own race...when nothing of the sort is being done. And I'm sorry, when you reduce the number of polling places fand reduce the hours the remaining polling places operate...and when those polling places fall within largely urban centers, where a majority of people of color live...then yes, that IS suppressing the vote.

You mean it's completely irrelevant to your just and righteous, alt-right outrage. But there's no evidence its being taught to the "kiddies". Again, as I posted to you, these points are taken up by chapters around the country. Not just in this lily white mountain town in CO. Like CRT, you members of Alt-Right Nation love expressing your outrage that your pure and chaste "kiddies" are being turned against their own race...when nothing of the sort is being done. And I'm sorry, when you reduce the number of polling places fand reduce the hours the remaining polling places operate...and when those polling places fall within largely urban centers, where a majority of people of color live...then yes, that IS suppressing the vote.
I stopped reading when you accused me of being a righteous member of the alt-right. Why waste my time on crazy, deranged leftists who don’t have a problem with kindergarteners being asked to figure out a way to disrupt the nuclear family - and weaken the strong foundation that has enabled our country to be so productive?

Test question for leftists:

Which situation is generally a better environment for a child, and thus better for our country?

1) A child living in a home with both his mother and father, who are married to each other, and either have two incomes or one SAH parent, and supporting the family, or

2) A child living in a home with just a mother, who was never married to the father, and with an assortment of half-siblings from various fathers, and is on welfare?

Hint: only one of the answers is a nuclear family

I stopped reading when you accused me of being a righteous member of the alt-right. Why waste my time on crazy, deranged leftists who don’t have a problem with kindergarteners being asked to figure out a way to disrupt the nuclear family - and weaken the strong foundation that has enabled our country to be so productive?
So you got nothing but outrage..and fear?
Check.

So you got nothing but outrage..and fear?
Check.
I admit I am both fearful and outraged by the extent to which leftists are trying to destroy everything that has made America an exceptional country, starting with brainwashing children to think that “disrupting” the nuclear family, a goal advanced by the anti-American Marxist movement called BLM, is a positive.

You leftists are either stupid, or evil.

I admit I am both fearful and outraged by the extent to which leftists are trying to destroy everything that has made America an exceptional country, starting with brainwashing children to think that “disrupting” the nuclear family, a goal advanced by the anti-American Marxist movement called BLM, is a positive.

You leftists are either stupid, or evil.
No one is trying to destroy anything. The nuclear family is alive and well. Individuals, families, the economy, the country...EVOLVE over time. The Conservative Christian Right Wing movement has done a bang up job over the last couple of decades "defining" what a family is, demonizing and denigrating any family nucleus that doesn't fit their just and righteous belief system.

BTW, the term "alt-right" used to be just a label for just the white supremacists. However, in the last five or six years (since you know who came around), it has both expanded within and almost completely co-opted the conservative circles..whether they (or you) know it or not. Those people on the fringes??, found a home on your side of the aisle. And brought you around to their cause in the process. Your reaction to a black organization putting out their belief points....to which, there is no evidence this (like CRT) is being taught to the little kiddos..is a perfect example of alt-right thinking.

Forum List

Back