denver school brain washing kindergartners on blm and destroying families

I'm gonna take some computer courses in proctology and get a degree. I'll be rich!

That's because I hope every BLMtard gets ass cancer, as well as those who supported them.

I'm gonna take some computer courses in proctology and get a degree. I'll be rich!

That's because I hope every BLMtard gets ass cancer, as well as those who supported them.
they are destroying schools and families

I think this thread is about Gonzaga being number one in the nation.
What would the outcome be between Auburn and the Zags in a head to head game.
Having said that, would your opinion change if a proctologist was capable to change the outcome?

I think this thread is about Gonzaga being number one in the nation.
What would the outcome be between Auburn and the Zags in a head to head game.
Having said that, would your opinion change if a proctologist was capable to change the outcome?
could help

If there are any fence-sitters who remain unconvinced that the far-left anti-Americans who have invaded our government are anything but pure evil, read about the libs in a Denver elementary school who are having “BLM action week” and brainwashing 5-year-olds that it is a desirable goal to break up families.

If there are any fence-sitters who remain unconvinced that the far-left anti-Americans who have invaded our government are anything but pure evil, read about the libs in a Denver elementary school who are having “BLM action week” and brainwashing 5-year-olds that it is a desirable goal to break up families.

Exactly why my children are in private school, though in my state they would be lambasted if they tried this nonsense in public schools.

Exactly why my children are in private school, though in my state they would be lambasted if they tried this nonsense in public schools.
As long as no one mentions the word "God", then they can teach any religion they wish.

I once met an IB teacher that after a few beers openly admitted that he does whatever he can to tilt young people that he teaches towards left wing ideology. He said there's only so much he can do though. Everybody thinks it's a war, and he just felt that he was doing his part.

That being said, you shouldn't underestimate the number of conservative and nonpartisan educators. The idea that K-12 is a Marxist training camp just isn't accurate in my opinion.

Julian-is-a-Mermaid-1.jpg

images

They're going to teach from this book.

lol

Yeah that sucks and all but what are the parents going to do about it?

Jeez, it's like they want someone to hold their hand for them.....Here's a clue, stop electing libtards every fuckin' election, rise-up, and defeat your oppressors.....Make it so hot for them at school board meetings that they call Merrick Garland for some relief.

Other than that then enjoy your radicalized yutes.

I once met an IB teacher that after a few beers openly admitted that he does whatever he can to tilt young people that he teaches towards left wing ideology. He said there's only so much he can do though. Everybody thinks it's a war, and he just felt that he was doing his part.

That being said, you shouldn't underestimate the number of conservative and nonpartisan educators. The idea that K-12 is a Marxist training camp just isn't accurate in my opinion.
The majority of academia is left leaning. Those are the facts

So the goal is to indoctrinate the majority of people towards the Left and then sell us on how great "democracy" is.

And for those that get passed the goalie of academic indoctrination, you have a left leaning media to finish the job

Easy peasy.

Those left over are then marginalized, ostracized and cancelled and treated as the new negro.

Always got your alt-right panties in a bunch, eh? Oh well, I guess if you weren't outraged about something you'd probably go crazy....wait...:)

Ok, I put together that this is a bullet point list that I had seen before and I was right.

Now, that being said, nowhere does it say DESTROY the nuclear family, so I'm sure in your perfect snow white world, men and women will still be allowed to marry and have children. You are threatened by this so you look upon it as "pure evil"...while at the same time promoting the same sort of evil through voter suppression laws..under the guise of, let's say..."election integrity".

Forum List

Back