Denver is such a leftist hell hole

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Hillary had 75 percent of the vote in 2016.
Denver is getting up there to Seattle and Portland status .
I remember in the 80s and 90s that Denver was once affordable, clean and safe and conservative

Amazing how fast these Bolshevik insects can obliterate such a once great city .
Now the city is filthy garbage everywhere and super expensive

I remember in the 80s and 90s that Denver was once affordable, clean and safe and conservative

Amazing how fast these Bolshevik insects can obliterate such a once great city .

The only good about Colorado is the weed bars. :D

This new generation of Americans is a bunch of litterbugs....I guess they
know the local prison crews will pick it up for them.
It's embarrassing that people don't show enough pride and respect to
throw their trash away where it belongs. Someone from Europe, New Zealand or even
Canada must think we're a bunch of lazy bums.

And I haven't been to Denver yet, but I'm sure there are far worse places.

This new generation of Americans is a bunch of litterbugs....I guess they
know the local prison crews will pick it up for them.
It's embarrassing that people don't show enough pride and respect to
throw their trash away where it belongs. Someone from Europe, New Zealand or even
Canada must think we're a bunch of lazy bums.

And I haven't been to Denver yet, but I'm sure there are far worse places.

Not to mention all the problems the pollution of the masks is creating. Hey, you won't hear the MSM talk about that. The Polar bears are dying off though. :auiqs.jpg:

Denver gets 65 inches of snow and has insane traffic
Most of the city reeks of marijuana

Southpark? :auiqs.jpg:

1618044009585.png

Let's be fair: In the 1950s (when I was a teenager!), ALL American cities were clean and orderly and peaceful (except maybe in certain small pockets of some cities).

Then the1960s arrived. (No need to be specific.)

So move.

Earthquakes, floods, fires, and riots besieged Fonicalia in the early '90s....The refugees from that shithole infested Colorado like locusts.....Even the once very conservative ranch courtly of the western slope has been overrun and suburbanized by the freaks....One of the number of reasons that I sold and checked out in the early 2010s.

Why do mass shootings happen in progressive cities? Denver 10 people gunned down, Vegas 58 people gunned down and the media isn't curious

Let's be fair: In the 1950s (when I was a teenager!), ALL American cities were clean and orderly and peaceful (except maybe in certain small pockets of some cities).

Then the1960s arrived. (No need to be specific.)
Well, that is because the cities were mostly white then, right? And nobody cared what was happening in ghettos as long as people there didn't cause troubles outside. But you cant disenfranchise people forever because of their color or ethnicity or something like that.

Forum List

Back