Denver governor warns against travel and family gatherings for the holidays

Yup...
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock has issued a lengthy apology after calling on city residents to stay home for Thanksgiving to avoid spreading the coronavirus, before hitching a flight out of the state less than an hour later.
“Pass the potatoes, not Covid,” Hancock said in a tweet on Wednesday morning, urging Denverites to “stay at home as much as you can” and “avoid travel” for the holiday, among other recommendations amid the health crisis.
About 30 minutes after the tweet, however, Hancock boarded a plane bound for Mississippi, where he would spend Thanksgiving with family – directly at odds with the advice dispensed from his Twitter handle just moments earlier – according to a local NBC affiliate.

Of course, rules are for Americans, not for the overseers who can spread the virus as much as they want, and make celebration events as big as they want, if it is in the name of celebrating free shit.
Isnt flying on a jet, against the green new deal also? Seems that the prog gods just dont give a shit about the environment or their prog slaves...

Yup...
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock has issued a lengthy apology after calling on city residents to stay home for Thanksgiving to avoid spreading the coronavirus, before hitching a flight out of the state less than an hour later.
“Pass the potatoes, not Covid,” Hancock said in a tweet on Wednesday morning, urging Denverites to “stay at home as much as you can” and “avoid travel” for the holiday, among other recommendations amid the health crisis.
About 30 minutes after the tweet, however, Hancock boarded a plane bound for Mississippi, where he would spend Thanksgiving with family – directly at odds with the advice dispensed from his Twitter handle just moments earlier – according to a local NBC affiliate.

Of course, rules are for Americans, not for the overseers who can spread the virus as much as they want, and make celebration events as big as they want, if it is in the name of celebrating free shit.
His apology is as worthless as he is.

They can murder and apologize and go on about their lives- simply amazing.

Yup, next week the attempts to strip Americans of our rights will continue.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Murder they do, but apologize, i havent seem too many prog gods do that.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

Just remember the left is always do as your told but I don’t have to.

Kinda like Trump and mail in voting.

No, not all. Just you trying to equate the two in defense of libs.

Oddly I condemned the governor before calling out the hypocrisy of others.

Oddly enough, you quickly jumped to ............but trump. Lol.

I replied to a very partisan rant.

As I've noted on many occasions, elected leaders need to lead by example. It would seem he did not.

(I say "seem" as this is a link from the Blaze so until verified, I hedge my statement)

Yes, but then he was probably as "elected" as Biden.

The mayor KNOWS that the covid danger is bogus. He knows that the sole purpose of the rules is to control the peons. He's not a peon and isn't subject to political control.

No but that was a good try.

It was a perfect example. All you have done is expose your own hypocrisy.
Lol. No since Trump never claimed mail in was wrong or bad he only claimed that mass mail in voting, those not requesting mail in ballots, was a bad idea.
But don’t let that stop you.

Trump denounces mail-in voting and again casts doubt on the election outcome

Trump, While Attacking Mail Voting, Casts Mail Ballot Again
All that proves is both you and the media are too fucking stupid to know the difference between absentee voting with a ballot request and mass mail in voting just sending ballots all over the damn place. Finding two morons that think like you just means there are three morons and you aren’t alone in your stupidity.

He condemned mail in voting. Period. That you feel this need to explain what you think he meant only further explains why he lost.
Once again you’re too dumb to differentiate between absentee and mass mailing.

Lol. No since Trump never claimed mail in was wrong or bad he only claimed that mass mail in voting, those not requesting mail in ballots, was a bad idea.

All that proves is both you and the media are too fucking stupid to know the difference between absentee voting with a ballot request and mass mail in voting just sending ballots all over the damn place. Finding two morons that think like you just means there are three morons and you aren’t alone in your stupidity.

He condemned mail in voting. Period. That you feel this need to explain what you think he meant only further explains why he lost.

Simply quoting Trump so you could be right.

Who mass mailed ballots?
No one in these contentious states:

Not Pennsylvania
Not Michigan
Not Wisconsin
Not Georgia etc

So what is your point?

I think you are falling into the news narrative trap. Most so called news is more opinion wrapped around a small amount of perceived truth.

There is reason to question mail in voting when ballots are sent out without being requested.
How accurate are voter rolls? Especially during a pandemic.
There is reason to question when signatures are not being compared.
One has to wonder why some states suddenly changed laws to allow mail in ballots days after an election.

No one has ever had a problem with mail in ballots that are requested by someone before an election, then filled out, sent back and the signature compared with the one on file. I voted like that for five years. But I always had to request an absentee ballot. It was not just mailed to me. I had to sign it and return it long before election night. I understood that if the county did not receive it in time or my sign did not match that my vote would not count.

New Topics

Forum List

Back