Denver governor warns against travel and family gatherings for the holidays

As I've noted on many occasions, elected leaders need to lead by example. It would seem he did not.

(I say "seem" as this is a link from the Blaze so until verified, I hedge my statement)

Fricken hypocrite should have had a "virtual gathering", like he expected everyone else to do.

Just remember the left is always do as your told but I don’t have to.

Kinda like Trump and mail in voting.
No but that was a good try.

It was a perfect example. All you have done is expose your own hypocrisy.
Lol. No since Trump never claimed mail in was wrong or bad he only claimed that mass mail in voting, those not requesting mail in ballots, was a bad idea.
But don’t let that stop you.

1606402877155.png

We have such great leaders.

Well.............at least Orange man is gone. That's all American voters care about it seems.

Lol. No since Trump never claimed mail in was wrong or bad he only claimed that mass mail in voting, those not requesting mail in ballots, was a bad idea.

Trump denounces mail-in voting and again casts doubt on the election outcome

Trump, While Attacking Mail Voting, Casts Mail Ballot Again

All that proves is both you and the media are too fucking stupid to know the difference between absentee voting with a ballot request and mass mail in voting just sending ballots all over the damn place. Finding two morons that think like you just means there are three morons and you aren’t alone in your stupidity.

All that proves is both you and the media are too fucking stupid to know the difference between absentee voting with a ballot request and mass mail in voting just sending ballots all over the damn place. Finding two morons that think like you just means there are three morons and you aren’t alone in your stupidity.

He condemned mail in voting. Period. That you feel this need to explain what you think he meant only further explains why he lost.

Yup...
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock has issued a lengthy apology after calling on city residents to stay home for Thanksgiving to avoid spreading the coronavirus, before hitching a flight out of the state less than an hour later.
“Pass the potatoes, not Covid,” Hancock said in a tweet on Wednesday morning, urging Denverites to “stay at home as much as you can” and “avoid travel” for the holiday, among other recommendations amid the health crisis.
About 30 minutes after the tweet, however, Hancock boarded a plane bound for Mississippi, where he would spend Thanksgiving with family – directly at odds with the advice dispensed from his Twitter handle just moments earlier – according to a local NBC affiliate.

Of course, rules are for Americans, not for the overseers who can spread the virus as much as they want, and make celebration events as big as they want, if it is in the name of celebrating free shit.

Yup...
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock has issued a lengthy apology after calling on city residents to stay home for Thanksgiving to avoid spreading the coronavirus, before hitching a flight out of the state less than an hour later.
“Pass the potatoes, not Covid,” Hancock said in a tweet on Wednesday morning, urging Denverites to “stay at home as much as you can” and “avoid travel” for the holiday, among other recommendations amid the health crisis.
About 30 minutes after the tweet, however, Hancock boarded a plane bound for Mississippi, where he would spend Thanksgiving with family – directly at odds with the advice dispensed from his Twitter handle just moments earlier – according to a local NBC affiliate.

Of course, rules are for Americans, not for the overseers who can spread the virus as much as they want, and make celebration events as big as they want, if it is in the name of celebrating free shit.
Prog gods can do anything because they are above some petty little virus like the Kung Flu, but those obese slovenly prog slaves...would instantly die if exposed to the flu from China....

They undermine their decree and ultimately, the broader message. They want to know why some don't take it seriously? They must look in the mirror.

They even take pride in it, broadcasting to all in public.

Thankfully, Americans are determined to call the authoritarians on it - this is how it should be.

Forum List

Back