Dennis Rodman confirms Trump's Art of the Deal book gave Kim Jong-un a change of heart.

Rodman should get the peace prize

Go Fuck yourself you ignorant liberal...
He had as much to do with NK's test site collapsing as Trump did

Really? Then why didn't he get NK to disarm?
Trump or Rodman?

I was talking about Rodman. Trump is disarming NK.
So far the party that's done the most to disarm NK is NK, after blowing up their test site. How much money do you think Trump will end up giving them?

Go Fuck yourself you ignorant liberal...
He had as much to do with NK's test site collapsing as Trump did

Really? Then why didn't he get NK to disarm?
Trump or Rodman?

I was talking about Rodman. Trump is disarming NK.
So far the party that's done the most to disarm NK is NK, after blowing up their test site. How much money do you think Trump will end up giving them?

I don't know if he will. I think lifting the sanctions is something very valuable to them, but they have to do what Trump wants to accomplish that.

But even if Trump gave them any money, isn't that a price worth paying for some stability and peace in Korea? One less pain in our ass, and think of the millions we would be giving aid to.

Annoying but expected on queue.

Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude on your Trump is god circle jerk...please return to your worship session.
Like I said...

With you there is no middle ground. If I'm not mocking trump with you he's my golf.

Annoying... But expected from you. :)

I was not mocking Trump, I was mocking Dennis Rodman, but you are not even allowed to do that because he is no on your side...what a shitty way to have to live. I feel for you
you're mocking rodman by talking about circle jerking trump?

well that's interesting if not physically impossible.

and you just can't make a post w/o getting a shot in. :) again, expected.

No I was mocking Rodman when you whine about me interrupting your circle jerk. your loyalty to Trump denies you even the freedom to mock a man that just begs to be mocked.
and your idiocy makes you say stupid things and assumptions for no other reason than you're right if only in your own mind.

Dennis Rodman Says Kim Jong Un Had 'Change of Heart' After Reading Trump's Book

Former NBA star Dennis Rodman—the unsanctioned, amateur American ambassador to North Korea—said his meetings with Kim Jong Un brought “awareness” to the U.S. which has helped usher in the upcoming nuclear talks. Although Trump has previously ridiculed both Rodman and Kim Jong Un, the U.S. president's most recent comments suggest he wants to help lead a proposed nuclear meeting.

The Art of the Deal during his last visit to Pyongyang in 2017. Rodman said that he doesn’t want to “take all the credit" for the nuclear program meeting, but his work as a “sports ambassador” helped usher in friendlier discourse between North Korea, South Korea and Trump, or just "the ability to talk."

“When I was...there the last time for his birthday I gave him Donald Trump’s books, I gave him stuff about Donald Trump and about Americans,” Rodman said in a TMZ Sports video interview. “I think he didn’t realize who Donald Trump was at that time until I guess he could read the book. I don’t want to take all the credit, I don’t wanna sit there and say ‘I did this,’ that’s not my intention.”...

...Rodman remains hopeful about how his initial meetings in North Korea have “resonated” to bring on the current nuclear negotiations. In December, Rodman tweeted a photo of a sweater in which Trump and Kim Jong Un "unite."

“I don’t ask Donald Trump for anything, I like Donald Trump, he’s a good friend and I’ve always asked him to talk to me because the people of North Korea and the government over there asked me to talk to Donald Trump about what they want and how we can solve things,” Rodman told TMZ. “I’m not the president. I’m just one person. I’m just so happy that things are going well.”

Welp, the liberal spin that Trump had nothing to do with ending the Korean War just died with that final nail in the coffin.
Books are so important.

Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude on your Trump is god circle jerk...please return to your worship session.
Like I said...

With you there is no middle ground. If I'm not mocking trump with you he's my golf.

I was not mocking Trump, I was mocking Dennis Rodman, but you are not even allowed to do that because he is no on your side...what a shitty way to have to live. I feel for you

No I was mocking Rodman when you whine about me interrupting your circle jerk. your loyalty to Trump denies you even the freedom to mock a man that just begs to be mocked.
and your idiocy makes you say stupid things and assumptions for no other reason than you're right if only in your own mind.

Oh my bad, I did not realize you were such a huge fan of Rodman, that must be why you got bitchy when I made fun of him.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Like I said...

Oh my bad, I did not realize you were such a huge fan of Rodman, that must be why you got bitchy when I made fun of him.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

like i said - you're just not happy unless you're getting a shot in.

North Korea releases U.S. detainees, bows to another Trump demand

North Korea has freed three U.S. citizens detained for years in the communist country, bowing to another demand of President Trump ahead of his planned meeting with Kim Jong-un.

The three Americans — Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak-song and Kim Sang Duk, also known as Tony Kim — were released from a North Korean labor camp and sent to Pyongyang for medical treatment, the Financial Times reported.

Though out of the brutal labor camp, the men remain in the grasp of Mr. Kim’s regime.

They currently are believed to be convalescing in a hotel outside Pyongyang.

“We believe that Mr. Trump can take them back on the day of the U.S.-North Korea summit, or he can send an envoy to take them back to the U.S. before the summit,” said Choi Sung-ryong, an activist pursuing release of North Korea’s political prisoners.

The release of the three Americans marked another significant victory for the Trump administration, which also won North Korea’s agreement to discuss giving up its nuclear weapon program as a prerequisite for the talks.

National Security Adviser John R. Bolton had called for the release of the detainees, and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo reportedly raised the issue during secret face-to-face talks with Mr. Kim last month in Pyongyang...

So the fate of the world is in the hands of a billionaire that likes hookers to piss on him , a megalomaniac dictator and an ex basketball player inbetween them...?

yep, i'm feeling all warm / fuzzy.....

trump-kim-jong-un-weapons.gif

~S~

North Korea has freed three U.S. citizens detained for years in the communist country, bowing to another demand of President Trump ahead of his planned meeting with Kim Jong-un.

Wow, he did? How many billions did he pay them?

Now I await how this is none of Trump's doing from the left. I'm sure they will find a reason like all the other good things taking place since his presidency.

Imagine a team of 10 high profile psychiatrists were to examine both Dennis Rodman and Donald Trump.

Which of these two would be more psychologically troubled than the other? I think the clear answer is Donald Trump.

Imagine a team of 10 high profile psychiatrists were to examine both Dennis Rodman and Donald Trump.

Which of these two would be more psychologically troubled than the other? I think the clear answer is Donald Trump.

Great. When Rodman runs for President, vote for him.

Luaghing animated .gif

Forum List

Back