Denmark launches children's TV show about man with giant penis

Wow - Dillermand can mow the lawn with his penis and take a phone call at the same time! :laugh:

Screen-Shot-2021-01-06-at-14.47.42.png

Well I am as broad minded as anybody but this doesnt seem to be an obvious choice for a kids show.

Small potatoes, like Kansas city beats out Denmark's giant penis hands down. This is an older link but shows folks the 'lower' side of life.

Well I am as broad minded as anybody but this doesnt seem to be an obvious choice for a kids show.

Why am I not surprised? This is the kind of shyte that's been spreading in the West for a long time and it's been more accepted by creeps. Exposed in some cases (Epstein and others).

There was some show I found out about (from a post on here in fact), that had been added on Netflix about girls twerking and getting support from adults. I cancelled my subscription soon after I found out about it. I won't support these sob's until they clean up the cretins working there and promoting this vile smut. I think Texas was suing them to get rid of this creep show off their Netflix in Texas, I'm not sure if they succeeded or not.

The problem is, especially in Britain and places like Canada; the abuses against the young are rampant and often defended/protected when done by anyone in a position of authority. It's a sickness that is leading to a beta-male society. In such societies, the weak and vulnerable are always abused. Such "shows", when defended by adults, is unforgivable.

Society shouldn't think of the old school, "tough, loud, dominant alpha male" as the ideal. We should look to men (and women) who are strong willed, courageous and who stand up to what is wrong, without fear or concern for personal harm.

Instead, what do so many promote? How many politicians will support what they know is wrong if it's political advantageous or comes with big donations? I dislike creeps more than I dislike communism.

Forum List

Back