Denmark: Hundreds Of Muslims Show Up To Support Their Fallen Terrorist Hero

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
The Muslim murderer who killed a man at an art fair while trying to target another artist who had drawn
islamsmuhammad.jpg
and who had killed a Jew at a synagogue before being killed by police was celebrated by hundreds of Muslims at his funeral.

But the Crusades !

The Crusades were about stopping the armies of islam from taking over europe. Islam had killed, screwed and ruled with a iron boot over all of the middle east and Africa. This of course includes Spain.

I really doubt all that the left loves and spends their life studying would of ever been developed if it weren't for the Crusades. We should honor these brave men...But they choose to shit on them.

The left hates our civilization but at the same time act like elements of it is important enough to spend a life time making aliving on. lol.

But... but... but... I'm sure that the Islamic Society of Denmark and those 500 were an 'isolated incident' and are not reflective of all Danish Muslims, right?
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif

But... but... but... I'm sure that the Islamic Society of Denmark and those 500 were an 'isolated incident' and are not reflective of all Danish Muslims, right?
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif

To be fair, there's only maybe thousands or so of isolated incidents every week.

Forum List

Back