Denial

There is no "big beautiful wall"
There was no fraud beyond that attempted by Republicans
China did not ""attack" anyone. In fact, if you look at China's response, the denial mirrors Trump's denials.
There is a formidable wall at the border as I well know since I live a 1 hour drive away from it. The problem is when you have Open Borders democrats in charge, the wall is meaningless when you open the gates and allow tens of thousands of undocumented, sick, desperate illegals to pour in. Hundreds of signed, sworn statements from citizens, expert testimony say there was RAMPANT election fraud. And when you close all of your internal travel and allow known infected people to travel the world that most certainly is a virus attack on the world. Wake up and smell the coffee, your country is being stolen.
Almost NONE of the existing walls were built by Trump.
WHAT?!?!?!
That's right. A few miles of structurally defective barriers that will have to be torn down and replaced or just torn down.
By a contractor who just happened to be a major Trump donor.

THAT is where TRUMP dumped YOUR tax dollars.
AND you should be ashamed for supporting his theft and waste.

There has been a grand total of THREE miles of new border wall where none existed.

The rest is, replacing or repairing existing wall.

Plus some of the portions of his big beautiful wall were knocked down by the wind in California and Texas.

I'm more concerned with the degrading of readiness of the Navy Seals under Trump's tenure. According to Trump, the Navy Seals did their best to scale the wall but were completely unable to do so.

Yet there is video of children scaling it just fine.

Under Trump the readiness of our elite troops has diminished so utterly that even with the best equipment and training our nation can provide, they can't do what a child can do.

"Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness. If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exist."

Denial might explain what has contributed to those who who joined the insurrection, and those who truly believe the election was a fraud, as well as believing the MSM is framed by Fake News.

Of course a number of Republican Elected Officials are still pushing the Conspiracy Theory that Trump won the election and the outcome was "rigged", as well as the hundreds (?) of criminals who engaged in Sedition and Insurrection on Jan 6th. As a nation, we are the longest democratic republic to last for over two centuries, and these interlopers deserve to be deprived of the civil rights all patriotic American's are privileged to enjoy; these felonious criminals should be given the privilege of surrendering their citizenship and going to any other country willing to accept them, or to live out the rest of their lives in a Federal Prison.
I find it hilarious that you don't recognize how DENIAL governs every aspect of the Left. Complete DENIAL of all of the accomplishments of the Trump administration. Complete DENIAL of the problems at the border. Complete DENIAL of any election malfeasance in the 2020 election. Complete DENIAL of any wrong doing by China in their virus attack on the world. I could go on for a hundred pages. What is really fascinating is I know you people aren't stupid.

" all of the accomplishments of the Trump administration."? All of your perceived accomplishments have had cost deficits and harmed other human beings; MAGA was a sad joke, trump is culpable for the deaths of over 400,000 Americans, and that number continues to grow.
Not any more moron, Trump blame ended six days ago. BTW, 400K/330M=0.0121212% of the population. That is less than 1/8 of one percent. Get ready for the Biden metrics, LOL. Like this one DOW YTD - +1.08%, Last 5 days (since inauguration) - -0.02%, Last 3 Mo. - +12.65%. The market does not seem to like China Joe's policies.

"Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness. If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exist."

Denial might explain what has contributed to those who who joined the insurrection, and those who truly believe the election was a fraud, as well as believing the MSM is framed by Fake News.

Of course a number of Republican Elected Officials are still pushing the Conspiracy Theory that Trump won the election and the outcome was "rigged", as well as the hundreds (?) of criminals who engaged in Sedition and Insurrection on Jan 6th. As a nation, we are the longest democratic republic to last for over two centuries, and these interlopers deserve to be deprived of the civil rights all patriotic American's are privileged to enjoy; these felonious criminals should be given the privilege of surrendering their citizenship and going to any other country willing to accept them, or to live out the rest of their lives in a Federal Prison.

Its boring, generic conspiracy fair....using the exact same tired and worn out excuses from the Birther Conspiracy.

They ignored the Republican governor of Hawaii as well as the Republican Director of the Department of Health, folding them both into their hapless conspiracy because some random youtube video or dipshit reality TV star told them to.

And shocker, now they're ignoring the Republican governor of Georgia and the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia, folding them both into their hapless conspiracy because some random youtube video or dipshit reality TV star told them to.

Its the same conmen pitching the same conspiracy to the same clueless rubes.

You can't fix stupid.

I certainly don't expect truth or reality from people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

Its boring, generic conspiracy fair....using the exact same tired and worn out excuses from the Birther Conspiracy.

They ignored the Republican governor of Hawaii as well as the Republican Director of the Department of Health, folding them both into their hapless conspiracy because some random youtube video or dipshit reality TV star told them to.

And shocker, now they're ignoring the Republican governor of Georgia and the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia, folding them both into their hapless conspiracy because some random youtube video or dipshit reality TV star told them to.

Its the same conmen pitching the same conspiracy to the same clueless rubes.

You can't fix stupid.

I certainly don't expect truth or reality from people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

Its all the same silly shit. Its even the same people pitching it.

China did not ""attack" anyone. In fact, if you look at China's response, the denial mirrors Trump's denials.
There is a formidable wall at the border as I well know since I live a 1 hour drive away from it. The problem is when you have Open Borders democrats in charge, the wall is meaningless when you open the gates and allow tens of thousands of undocumented, sick, desperate illegals to pour in. Hundreds of signed, sworn statements from citizens, expert testimony say there was RAMPANT election fraud. And when you close all of your internal travel and allow known infected people to travel the world that most certainly is a virus attack on the world. Wake up and smell the coffee, your country is being stolen.

Oh screw you, SCAL doesn't have open borders, and who would mow your lawn, pour the concrete, paint your house and cook your food in most of the restaurants in California.
A lot of people would. I did jobs like that when I was young. However, I expect more than the $2.50/hr that Mexicans are willing to work for.
Until we are willing to put those upstanding citizens who do the hiring in prison and confiscate their money to repay wages then, really, just stop with the false critique.

It is both side of the aisle. These criminals make major campaign contributions to keep things just the way they are.
Wrong, you NAZI douchebag. Your belief that your "solution" is the only one that will work couldn't be more idiotic. That solution has been on the books for at least a couple decades now, so why isn't it working? Perhaps it's because turds like Biden have promised them all amnesty, so you suppose? Letting all the Mexican criminals out of jail also doesn't help.

When are you lying weasels going to stop pretending that you actually want to stop illegal immigration?

No one is fooled.

the citizens who hire them are a lot more upstanding than the douchebags like Biden who refuse to enforce our immigration laws.
Joe is enforcing our ACTUAL immigration laws.
As opposed to just making it up like you cheeto nibblers.

Why are YOU opposed to putting actual criminals in prison?

You're lying again. He suspended all deportations for 100 days, including people with a final order of deportation. Federal law states that people with a final order of deportation MUST be removed within 90 days. Poor little commie, is whopping lies all you have?

After hearings and proper due process.
Therein lay your problem sweetie!
Absent due process the order isn't valid and Trump did his damndest to deny due process wherever he could.
No amount of due process allows the President to change laws on the books with an EO, moron

Oh screw you, SCAL doesn't have open borders, and who would mow your lawn, pour the concrete, paint your house and cook your food in most of the restaurants in California.
A lot of people would. I did jobs like that when I was young. However, I expect more than the $2.50/hr that Mexicans are willing to work for.
Until we are willing to put those upstanding citizens who do the hiring in prison and confiscate their money to repay wages then, really, just stop with the false critique.

It is both side of the aisle. These criminals make major campaign contributions to keep things just the way they are.
Wrong, you NAZI douchebag. Your belief that your "solution" is the only one that will work couldn't be more idiotic. That solution has been on the books for at least a couple decades now, so why isn't it working? Perhaps it's because turds like Biden have promised them all amnesty, so you suppose? Letting all the Mexican criminals out of jail also doesn't help.

When are you lying weasels going to stop pretending that you actually want to stop illegal immigration?

No one is fooled.

the citizens who hire them are a lot more upstanding than the douchebags like Biden who refuse to enforce our immigration laws.

You're lying again. He suspended all deportations for 100 days, including people with a final order of deportation. Federal law states that people with a final order of deportation MUST be removed within 90 days. Poor little commie, is whopping lies all you have?

Absent due process the order isn't valid and Trump did his damndest to deny due process wherever he could.

You stupid fucking idiot, a final order of deportation is issued by an immigration JUDGE, the due process was/is completed. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself about what due process is you fucking commie.

Of course a number of Republican Elected Officials are still pushing the Conspiracy Theory that Trump won the election and the outcome was "rigged", as well as the hundreds (?) of criminals who engaged in Sedition and Insurrection on Jan 6th. As a nation, we are the longest democratic republic to last for over two centuries, and these interlopers deserve to be deprived of the civil rights all patriotic American's are privileged to enjoy;

That is kind of a big leap there, to jump from "they believe an election was rigged" to "they should lose all rights".

Even if your assumption that they are wrong, is to just be accepted as an unstated premise, being honestly mistaken about something like that, does not justify losing all your rights.

That you are arguing it does, calls in to question YOUR commitment to those Rights.

Note that I am not suggesting that your desire to deprive large numbers of people their rights, means that you should not have your rights.

Because I believe that human rights should never be taken away, other than in response to serous crimes and after a fair and just trial.

I note again, that you made no mention of any "trials" before you wanted to strip large numbers of people of their rights.
You have noticed how these vile minions of the Democrat Reich love the sound of heels clicking and are so eager to sentence their critics to long prison sentences over nothing more than having a different opinion thatn them. They make it obvious why Hitler had no problem staffing his concentration camps.

"Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness.

OK, armchair psychologist, let me 'splain something to you. Defense mechanisms are cushions to the ego designed to allow one's psyche to adapt to the social environment; they come in three varieties:
  1. Adapting defenses which in a healthy psyche, allows the ego to properly adjust to the environment.
  2. Then there are two unhealthy defenses where the ego does not adjust. The first is the hostile or resistance defense, like sarcasm or temper, where the psyche tries to push away the threat to security.
  3. The third is the escape defense, like denial, where the ego cannot cope so tries to flee.
NOWHERE has denial been more prevalent than in the Left since the day Trump ran for office. Since then, you've been in denial as to his ability to win, you've been in denial as to his popularity and why, you've been in denial as to his agenda and successes, and now you are in denial about what caused the capitol revolt, even the chances of Trump coming back! :21:

Of course a number of Republican Elected Officials are still pushing the Conspiracy Theory that Trump won the election and the outcome was "rigged", as well as the hundreds (?) of criminals who engaged in Sedition and Insurrection on Jan 6th. As a nation, we are the longest democratic republic to last for over two centuries, and these interlopers deserve to be deprived of the civil rights all patriotic American's are privileged to enjoy;

That is kind of a big leap there, to jump from "they believe an election was rigged" to "they should lose all rights".

Even if your assumption that they are wrong, is to just be accepted as an unstated premise, being honestly mistaken about something like that, does not justify losing all your rights.

That you are arguing it does, calls in to question YOUR commitment to those Rights.

Note that I am not suggesting that your desire to deprive large numbers of people their rights, means that you should not have your rights.

Because I believe that human rights should never be taken away, other than in response to serous crimes and after a fair and just trial.

I note again, that you made no mention of any "trials" before you wanted to strip large numbers of people of their rights.
You have noticed how these vile minions of the Democrat Reich love the sound of heels clicking and are so eager to sentence their critics to long prison sentences over nothing more than having a different opinion thatn them. They make it obvious why Hitler had no problem staffing his concentration camps.

And they are being more and more open about it, as they see Majority Minority coming at US, and their expectation of an One Party State.

And they are being more and more open about it, as they see Majority Minority coming at US, and their expectation of an One Party State.
No. I only see right wingers having no free market Capitalism solutions.

No one is fooled.

You stupid fucking idiot, a final order of deportation is issued by an immigration JUDGE, the due process was/is completed. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself about what due process is you fucking commie.

Then you're saying the decision on when to implement the order falls to the ICE and, therefore, to the president.

Enjoy the slapping numbnuts.

No one is fooled.

Then you're saying the decision on when to implement the order falls to the ICE and, therefore, to the president.

Enjoy the slapping numbnuts.

No it falls to the fucking LAW, which says the AG is responsible to insure they are gone within 90 days of the final order of deportation. Legally, there is NO OPTION. It appears you have a problem with plain English. Are you a commie spy?

Last edited:

Time to take down your Trump centerfolds. You are still in "denial".

Forum List

Back