Denial

There is no "big beautiful wall"
There was no fraud beyond that attempted by Republicans
China did not ""attack" anyone. In fact, if you look at China's response, the denial mirrors Trump's denials.
There is a formidable wall at the border as I well know since I live a 1 hour drive away from it. The problem is when you have Open Borders democrats in charge, the wall is meaningless when you open the gates and allow tens of thousands of undocumented, sick, desperate illegals to pour in. Hundreds of signed, sworn statements from citizens, expert testimony say there was RAMPANT election fraud. And when you close all of your internal travel and allow known infected people to travel the world that most certainly is a virus attack on the world. Wake up and smell the coffee, your country is being stolen.

Oh screw you, SCAL doesn't have open borders, and who would mow your lawn, pour the concrete, paint your house and cook your food in most of the restaurants in California.
A lot of people would. I did jobs like that when I was young. However, I expect more than the $2.50/hr that Mexicans are willing to work for.
Until we are willing to put those upstanding citizens who do the hiring in prison and confiscate their money to repay wages then, really, just stop with the false critique.

It is both side of the aisle. These criminals make major campaign contributions to keep things just the way they are.

China did not ""attack" anyone. In fact, if you look at China's response, the denial mirrors Trump's denials.
There is a formidable wall at the border as I well know since I live a 1 hour drive away from it. The problem is when you have Open Borders democrats in charge, the wall is meaningless when you open the gates and allow tens of thousands of undocumented, sick, desperate illegals to pour in. Hundreds of signed, sworn statements from citizens, expert testimony say there was RAMPANT election fraud. And when you close all of your internal travel and allow known infected people to travel the world that most certainly is a virus attack on the world. Wake up and smell the coffee, your country is being stolen.

Oh screw you, SCAL doesn't have open borders, and who would mow your lawn, pour the concrete, paint your house and cook your food in most of the restaurants in California.

Considering most sane people are fleeing CA, there's no one left to feed the other criminals. Commie leadership has taken the State from fist to worst in quality of life.

That statement is so beyond ignorant it is unworthy of anything beyond

1611532313945.png

"Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness. If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exist."

Denial might explain what has contributed to those who who joined the insurrection, and those who truly believe the election was a fraud, as well as believing the MSM is framed by Fake News.

Of course a number of Republican Elected Officials are still pushing the Conspiracy Theory that Trump won the election and the outcome was "rigged", as well as the hundreds (?) of criminals who engaged in Sedition and Insurrection on Jan 6th. As a nation, we are the longest democratic republic to last for over two centuries, and these interlopers deserve to be deprived of the civil rights all patriotic American's are privileged to enjoy; these felonious criminals should be given the privilege of surrendering their citizenship and going to any other country willing to accept them, or to live out the rest of their lives in a Federal Prison.
I note you have no link to support your lunacy.

Why not take a break and see if you can steal an IQ point or two.
Still no link, Dumbass.

I don't need to post a link to reality, it is really sad that you are too stupid to be in touch with reality. Maybe if you got you head out of the dirt, you might, maybe, unlikely be able to get in touch with reality:

View attachment 448109
Your delusions have no connection to reality, Dumbass.

"Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness. If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exist."

Denial might explain what has contributed to those who who joined the insurrection, and those who truly believe the election was a fraud, as well as believing the MSM is framed by Fake News.

Of course a number of Republican Elected Officials are still pushing the Conspiracy Theory that Trump won the election and the outcome was "rigged", as well as the hundreds (?) of criminals who engaged in Sedition and Insurrection on Jan 6th. As a nation, we are the longest democratic republic to last for over two centuries, and these interlopers deserve to be deprived of the civil rights all patriotic American's are privileged to enjoy; these felonious criminals should be given the privilege of surrendering their citizenship and going to any other country willing to accept them, or to live out the rest of their lives in a Federal Prison.
What is a river in Egypt?

A lot of people would. I did jobs like that when I was young. However, I expect more than the $2.50/hr that Mexicans are willing to work for.
Until we are willing to put those upstanding citizens who do the hiring in prison and confiscate their money to repay wages then, really, just stop with the false critique.

It is both side of the aisle. These criminals make major campaign contributions to keep things just the way they are.
Wrong, you NAZI douchebag. Your belief that your "solution" is the only one that will work couldn't be more idiotic. That solution has been on the books for at least a couple decades now, so why isn't it working? Perhaps it's because turds like Biden have promised them all amnesty, so you suppose? Letting all the Mexican criminals out of jail also doesn't help.

When are you lying weasels going to stop pretending that you actually want to stop illegal immigration?

No one is fooled.

Considering most sane people are fleeing CA, there's no one left to feed the other criminals. Commie leadership has taken the State from fist to worst in quality of life.

View attachment 448123
It's fact, shit for brains.

Wrong, you NAZI douchebag. Your belief that your "solution" is the only one that will work couldn't be more idiotic. That solution has been on the books for at least a couple decades now, so why isn't it working? Perhaps it's because turds like Biden have promised them all amnesty, so you suppose? Letting all the Mexican criminals out of jail also doesn't help.

When are you lying weasels going to stop pretending that you actually want to stop illegal immigration?

No one is fooled.

the citizens who hire them are a lot more upstanding than the douchebags like Biden who refuse to enforce our immigration laws.

Right now, its all in Sleepy Joe's hands, not Trump's. Trump is chilling in Palm Beach. The Big Guy can make people forget about Trump by doing a Tremendous Job. The people will forget about Biden's rigging of the election, if he delivers on his promises to the Middle Class, the "Chumps" as he calls us.
Which of his promises are you looking for him to deliver that would make you happy?
None. He promised to destroy the country. Only a fool would be happy about that.
Can you send me the quote of him making that promise? Didn’t think so
Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

I note you have no link to support your lunacy.

Why not take a break and see if you can steal an IQ point or two.
Not from you, he can't.

Almost NONE of the existing walls were built by Trump.
WHAT?!?!?!
That's right. A few miles of structurally defective barriers that will have to be torn down and replaced or just torn down.
By a contractor who just happened to be a major Trump donor.

THAT is where TRUMP dumped YOUR tax dollars.
AND you should be ashamed for supporting his theft and waste.
You are deliberately steering the discussion of illegal immigration to the insignificant and political discussion of how much wall was added or not during Trump's term. The immigrants are coming, wall or not. They are coming because they are encouraged to come by the OPEN BORDERS MESSAGING that is the hallmark of DEMOCRATS. Trump could have built a wall a mile high and a thousand miles long and it wouldn't matter if border security has been ordered by the Democrats to OPEN THE GODDAMN GATES! Do you understand now?

View attachment 448123

Really? Like I said I can prove my claims.

Right now, its all in Sleepy Joe's hands, not Trump's. Trump is chilling in Palm Beach. The Big Guy can make people forget about Trump by doing a Tremendous Job. The people will forget about Biden's rigging of the election, if he delivers on his promises to the Middle Class, the "Chumps" as he calls us.
Which of his promises are you looking for him to deliver that would make you happy?
None. He promised to destroy the country. Only a fool would be happy about that.
Can you send me the quote of him making that promise? Didn’t think so
Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website
Not seeing the quote your referring to... not as if I expected you to provide one

This is pretty powerful. This isn't a case of individual denial, it's a group pathology. A shared psychosis.

And again, we've seen this kind of denial and group pathology before in history.

But this time, we have an entire closed informational ecosystem KEEPING them this way.

There won't be anymore "group pathology" is Sleepy Fucking Joe just delivers on his promises.

Then no one will really care about President Trump, at least as part of the political ecosystem.

They'll just be enjoying their life in the Bidenistic utopia.

That's what all you Biden-maniacs should do, work real hard to help your hero bring home the bacon.
There's one now.

I find it hilarious that you don't recognize how DENIAL governs every aspect of the Left. Complete DENIAL of all of the accomplishments of the Trump administration. Complete DENIAL of the problems at the border. Complete DENIAL of any election malfeasance in the 2020 election. Complete DENIAL of any wrong doing by China in their virus attack on the world. I could go on for a hundred pages. What is really fascinating is I know you people aren't stupid.

" all of the accomplishments of the Trump administration."? All of your perceived accomplishments have had cost deficits and harmed other human beings; MAGA was a sad joke, trump is culpable for the deaths of over 400,000 Americans, and that number continues to grow.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. You have forgotten apparently.

Before the very convenient Chinese virus America was doing great. UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. Jobs all across this country and a great economy. All with Trump at the helm.

Guess you also don't know what a pandemic is. Once the Chinese virus hit our shores people were going to die. Let us know when YOU find out how to control a pandemic.

You Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US. Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and not to worry about it. Funny you lefty loons seem to forget what you Dems did when the pandemic first hit.

You will be defending Biden and you will have plenty of work. On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth and that was just day one.

I'll sit here and enjoy as you defend that jack ass. Hell I've read that people are already regretting voting for jack ass. Enjoy. I sure as hell will.

I find it hilarious that you don't recognize how DENIAL governs every aspect of the Left. Complete DENIAL of all of the accomplishments of the Trump administration. Complete DENIAL of the problems at the border. Complete DENIAL of any election malfeasance in the 2020 election. Complete DENIAL of any wrong doing by China in their virus attack on the world. I could go on for a hundred pages. What is really fascinating is I know you people aren't stupid.

" all of the accomplishments of the Trump administration."? All of your perceived accomplishments have had cost deficits and harmed other human beings; MAGA was a sad joke, trump is culpable for the deaths of over 400,000 Americans, and that number continues to grow.

Before the very convenient Chinese virus America was doing great. UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. Jobs all across this country and a great economy. All with Trump at the helm.

Guess you also don't know what a pandemic is. Once the Chinese virus hit our shores people were going to die. Let us know when YOU find out how to control a pandemic.

You Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US. Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and not to worry about it. Funny you lefty loons seem to forget what you Dems did when the pandemic first hit.

You will be defending Biden and you will have plenty of work. On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth and that was just day one.

I'll sit here and enjoy as you defend that jack ass. Hell I've read that people are already regretting voting for jack ass. Enjoy. I sure as hell will.

History, if you are aware of what this discipline is, will put trump and your kind into perspective for generations far into the future. Denial locks you and others out of touch with reality; reality is, if you were educated, that Donald Trump is a Narcissistic Megalomaniac whose sole concern is himself. If you fell on the sidewalk he would step over you, as if you were nothing more than a pile of dog shit.

History, if you are aware of what this discipline is, will put trump and your kind into perspective for generations far into the future. Denial locks you and others out of touch with reality; reality is, if you were educated, that Donald Trump is a Narcissistic Megalomaniac whose sole concern is himself. If you fell on the sidewalk he would step over you, as if you were nothing more than a pile of dog shit.

Well Trump is gone and Biden is now in the hot seat. Lets see you defend that jack ass. On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. Take a look at what he's done so far. It sure wasn't for the betterment of America.

I've already read where some of those that voted for his stupid ass are already sorry for doing so. There will be many more.

Take your Trump denial and stick it up your ass where it belongs you lefty fucking loon.

Libs desperately trying to push "conspiracy theory". Desperately trying to shut down speech. Desperately censoring social media. Desperately failing to talk about the fraud. The actions of the liberals speak louder than words.

No, O was exponentially worse than orange man. O was a liar and very good at it. You bought all of O's lies, no surprise there as you can't discern.

Well Trump is gone and Biden is now in the hot seat. Lets see you defend that jack ass. On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. Take a look at what he's done so far. It sure wasn't for the betterment of America.

I've already read where some of those that voted for his stupid ass are already sorry for doing so. There will be many more.

Take your Trump denial and stick it up your ass where it belongs you lefty fucking loon.

In exactly what way did President Biden raise taxes for all Americans? Of course you can't respond rationally, you have the mental ability of a three your old, you echo the lies and propaganda as do all biddable fools. You last sentence is proof that your are incapable of adult discourse.

In exactly what way did President Biden raise taxes for all Americans? Of course you can't respond rationally, you have the mental ability of a three your old, you echo the lies and propaganda as do all biddable fools. You last sentence is proof that your are incapable of adult discourse.

Good Lord. Guess you haven't googled his Day one. Do so. I'll wait.

Oh and my last sentence was an honest appraisal of your bull shit statement.

Forum List

Back