Demystifying Shariah Law: What It Is, & Why It's Not Taking Over USA...we need anti-Islamophobia education in the wake of Rezwan Kohistani's lynching

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Through scare tactics and deliberate misinformation campaigns, anti-Muslim propagandists insist wrongly that shariah is a draconian and oppressive Islamic law that all Muslims must abide by. They circulate horror stories, encouraging Americans to fear the “takeover of shariah” law in America and even mounting “anti-shariah protests”…with zero evidence that shariah has taken over any part of our country. (That’s because it hasn’t.) It would be almost funny if it weren’t so terrifyingly wrong – as puzzling as if Americans suddenly began protesting the Martian occupation of Earth.

Shariah is not one set of punitive rules or even law the way we think of law – rigid and enforceable – but religious rules and recommendations that provide Muslims with guidance in various aspects of life.

This is obviously a challenging project, and it's hard to find any links that defend Shariah, so i will include an anti-Shariah link for now

• Banned
People are either your brethren in faith, or equal in humanity. - Imam Ali

• Banned
This has nothing to do with that child. This is about implementing Sharia Law, not explaining it...
Stop using the death of a child for Omar's gain. It is repugnant.
i'm not using anything for anything...i'm putting an end to Islamophobia so that teens of any faith don't get lynched again

• Banned
The American people are fed up with the status quo failures who ask for our votes and do nothing in return.

We’re living in a new political age and I’m here for it.

• Banned
“I have a dream” was an expression of hope. Hope for a better America ; a country that observes civil and voting rights, equality and Justice for all people no matter the color of their skin, race and religious beliefs.

• Banned
All minority faiths are treated badly in America. i'll give an example

One of these things is not like the others.

FTTcvhsWYAEVFZE

A beautiful young black woman was home for a break in Steubenville, Ohio before starting Law school in the fall.
Some black asshole drove by and blew her away. She was a Baptist. Solve this case and dispel the erroneous accusations of Baptists...

FTTcvhsWYAEVFZE

Anne Frank wasn't an American, and wasn't persecuted by Americans. It was the Eurotrash that whacked her.

Further, the Germans saw Judaism as a "race", not a faith at all, and clipped a lot of Christians and others who had Jewish ancestors.

I vote based on person, not party. I would vote for a moderate democrat over a qanon republican...i would vote for a gay kid over a radical Muslim

FTTcvhsWYAEVFZE

I see white people, black people, Jewish girl, fat girls and colorful birds. You see a phony narrative to push to continue dissension instead of unity. This country is 70% white. You will be seeing whites everywhere. Get used to it.

Then again, you could go to a Muslim country and extol the virtures of Islam while they throw gays off of roofs. Go do that...

Through scare tactics and deliberate misinformation campaigns, anti-Muslim propagandists insist wrongly that shariah is a draconian and oppressive Islamic law that all Muslims must abide by. They circulate horror stories, encouraging Americans to fear the “takeover of shariah” law in America and even mounting “anti-shariah protests”…with zero evidence that shariah has taken over any part of our country. (That’s because it hasn’t.) It would be almost funny if it weren’t so terrifyingly wrong – as puzzling as if Americans suddenly began protesting the Martian occupation of Earth.

Shariah is not one set of punitive rules or even law the way we think of law – rigid and enforceable – but religious rules and recommendations that provide Muslims with guidance in various aspects of life.

This is obviously a challenging project, and it's hard to find any links that defend Shariah, so i will include an anti-Shariah link for now

Sharia law says it is okay to lie to infidels.

I don't really give a fuck about your trying to end Islamaphobia.

Keep the shit in your lane and STFU.

Bill Maher is homophobic, transphobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic, racist, sexist, fatphobic, and ableist. It’s who he has long shown himself to be.

let's all lock arms and let's love each other! LET'S DO IT TOGETHER!

FTTxutYWQAAyPO-

Forum List

Back