Dems would you vote for Kamala Harris if she was top of the ticket with like Buttigieg as VP?

Dems, would you vote for Kamala if she was top of the ticket.

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
That what you are getting when you vote Biden, so I am just curious if you would vote for Harris as President.

What a stupid question. Of course we would. She's a good candidate, and a Democrat.

Why do you morons think voting on party ID is bad? Are any of you voting for some Democrats? No? Then stuff the whiny hypocrisy.

What a stupid question. Of course we would. She's a good candidate, and a Democrat.

Why do you morons think voting on party ID is bad? Are any of you voting for some Democrats? No? Then stuff the whiny hypocrisy.
Such a good candidate that she had to drop out before Iowa.

Yeah, a real winner.

They'd vote for Mephistopheles if he had a (D) by his name.
I was going to say Cthulhu, but either is correct.

Fuck... If Trump ran as a democrook they would love him.

It's not like he wasn't one very long ago, just not batshit crazy.

Hope he still wins and doesn't thrown the Second Amendment under the bus to cut some deal with the bed wetters.

They'd vote for Mephistopheles if he had a (D) by his name.
I was going to say Cthulhu, but either is correct.

Fuck... If Trump ran as a democrook they would love him.

It's not like he wasn't one very long ago, just not batshit crazy.

Hope he still wins and doesn't thrown the Second Amendment under the bus to cut some deal with the bed wetters.

This is the dirty secret. If Trump was a Dem, they would be kissing his ass.

A Harris/Buttigieg ticket would be vast improvement over the Biden/Harris team. With Status Quo Joe Biden’s voting record during his many years in the Senate, he proved himself to be the best friend the GOP ever had sitting across the aisle.

Biden did everything in his power to help bury the progressive agenda, to serve the interests of Big Business, and assist the Republican Party and the ruling billionaire class in pushing the American Dream beyond the reach of most average Americans.

It's difficult to understand the RWNJs' hatred for Biden, he's been instrumental in the success of the conservative takeover of the United States and the growing poverty their fiscal and economic policies cause. Biden is the RWNJs' bestest buddy in the Democratic Party, followed closely by Pelosi and Feinstein.

A Harris/Buttigieg ticket would be vast improvement over the Biden/Harris team. With Status Quo Joe Biden’s voting record during his many years in the Senate, he proved himself to be the best friend the GOP ever had sitting across the aisle.

Biden did everything in his power to help bury the progressive agenda, to serve the interests of Big Business, and assist the Republican Party and the ruling billionaire class in pushing the American Dream beyond the reach of most average Americans.

It's difficult to understand the RWNJs' hatred for Biden, he's been instrumental in the success of the conservative takeover of the United States and the growing poverty their fiscal and economic policies cause. Biden is the RWNJs' bestest buddy in the Democratic Party, followed closely by Pelosi and Feinstein.

Rambo.jpeg

RINO'S are not real Republicans.
Clarified that for ya'.

Such a good candidate that she had to drop out before Iowa.

Yeah, a real winner.

When faced with such utter idiocy you have to imagine that person has pads glued to every corner in their basement dwelling and wears a helmet.

1603763042445.png

That what you are getting when you vote Biden, so I am just curious if you would vote for Harris as President.

It would be the same result. Nobody is actually voting FOR Biden. The people voting for that ticket are simply voting against Trump. It literally wouldn't matter who was on the ticket. Anybody that spoke badly of Trump would get their vote. If Rush Limbaugh started personally trashing Trump and got substituted for Biden, the TDS moonbats would come out in droves to vote for him.

Last edited:
I see none of the Trump cultists want to address the issue of their whiny hypcorisy here. They're all fanatical R-party-line voters, but theyr'e spitting hatred at any D-party-line voter.

Trump cultists, the only thing worse than a hypocrite is a gutless hypocrite. That's you all.

I'm a Dem this year. I marked myself down as a "No". Next election I'll be GOP and looking forward to voting for a real Republican. Had those hopes for last election but when it came down to Hillary vs Trump, my pick came in as no-thank-you.

If I had to make a wild guess I'd say if elected Biden serves just over 2 years in order to make Harris eligible for both the 2024 and 2028 elections. And if he's elected we'll have a Republican controlled House in January 2023, if not before. Negating any Harris' presidency by a good measure so I have no problem with Biden winning.

Last edited:
I see none of the Trump cultists want to address the issue of their whiny hypcorisy here. They're all fanatical R-party-line voters, but theyr'e spitting hatred at any D-party-line voter.

Trump cultists, the only thing worse than a hypocrite is a gutless hypocrite. That's you all.
like no democrats are gutless hypocrites....

New Topics

Forum List

Back