Dems want Laws changed after Rittenhouse shootings. Are vigilantes the answer? (Poll)

Do you support vigilantes policing neighborhoods when the police are unavailable?

• Yes, people have the right to protect their lives and property

Votes: 66 95.7%
  • No, criminals have every right to burn, steal, and kill.

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Absolute lies.

He was not an active shooter. Nor did he engage anyone in a threatening manner.

He was attacked without provocation and had every right to defend himself

Incel Joe is consistent in its repeatedly-expressed position that human beings have no right or justification to defend themselves against attack by subhuman criminal pieces of shit. It will always take the side of its own kind against that of humans.

So he was right and EVERYONE in that Crowd was wrong?
You should understand being wrong when everyone else is right all the time.

In order to understand that, Incel Joe would have to have a grasp of the distinction between right and wrong; to have the ability to understand that stealing is wrong, destroying property is wrong, and assaulting people is wrong.

It would have to be able to understand that the objection that actual human beings have to such behavior is not merely “racism”.

To have such understanding would require one to be in possession of a soul and a conscience. Can it possibly be any more obvious than it is, that Incel Joe is completely lacking these essential elements of humanity, which distinguish us as humans from mere wild animals such as itself?

onsistent in its repeatedly-expressed position that human beings have no right or justification to defend themselves against attack by subhuman criminal pieces of shit. It will always take the side of its own kind against that of humans.

Guy, you aren't talking about defending people, you are talking about defending PROPERTY. Property isn't more valuable than human lives.

In order to understand that, @Incel Joe would have to have a grasp of the distinction between right and wrong; to have the ability to understand that stealing is wrong, destroying property is wrong, and assaulting people is wrong.
Cops murdering children is wrong.
Racists murdering peaceful demonstrators is wrong.
Whacky cults started by Child molesting con men are wrong.

Nope, Seems I have it covered.

A crowd that consisted almost entirely of subhuman criminal; pieces of shit that were actively engaging in acts of theft, destruction and violence.

Yes, nearly everyone in that crowd was wrong.

Except the only people killed that night were killed by Rittenhouse.

Everyone in that crowd was out because a thug cop shot an unarmed man in the back 7 times.

Guy, you aren't talking about defending people, you are talking about defending PROPERTY. Property isn't more valuable than human lives.

Once again, that's a call to be made by any creature that is contemplating the theft or destruction of someone's property. If it values its own life more than the opportunity to steal or destroy what does not belong to it, then it can always choose not to do so.

Cops murdering children is wrong.
Racists murdering peaceful demonstrators is wrong.
Whacky cults started by Child molesting con men are wrong.

None of that has happened in connection with anything being discussed in this thread.

Once again, that's a call to be made by any creature that is contemplating the theft or destruction of someone's property. If it values its own life more than the opportunity to steal or destroy what does not belong to it, then it can always choose not to do so.

The fact you are willing to murder someone over a flat screen or a pair of sneakers kind of makes you a sociopath, Mormon Bob. Heck, I can't even blame your cult on that one, I think even other Mormons would be horrified by that.

Once again, those were not people. They were criminals.

Funny, I picture Hitler saying the same thing about Jews.
Or the people who chased your cult out of four states saying that about Mormons.

None of that has happened in connection with anything being discussed in this thread.

Really? So you just pretend that police misconduct isn't a thing, then.

The fact you are willing to murder someone over a flat screen or a pair of sneakers kind of makes you a sociopath, Mormon Bob

You openly take the side of criminals against that of human beings. Always.

This leaves you in no position whatsoever to point fingers at anyone else and call anyone else a sociopath. You're pretty much the defining model of a sociopath.

In fact, you're something lower, really, than a sociopath.

A true sociopath ignores or dismisses any distinction between good and evil, between reason and madness. You are actively on the side of evil and madness.

Once again, those were not people. They were criminals.
Funny, I picture Hitler saying the same thing about Jews.
Or the people who chased your cult out of four states saying that about Mormons.

I suppose that makes sense if we define being a criminal as being equivalent to being of any particular race and/or religion.

And now that I think of it, there is ample evidence that unlike any rational human being, that is exactly how you do see it. Plenty of evidence that you think that it is “racist” to oppose the destructive behavior of criminals; and I have little doubt that if you had the power to do so and get away with it, you would gladly treat Mormons (and Catholics, and probably members of many other religions, if not all religions) exactly as Hitler treated Jews.

This leaves you in no position whatsoever to point fingers at anyone else and call anyone else a sociopath. You're pretty much the defining model of a sociopath.

Uh, guy, you want to murder people over property.
You want to murder women who have abortions
You want to murder people who are gay or trans.

You are a sociopath.

I don't think killing someone over a pair of sneakers is a good thing... I'm sorry you do.

I suppose that makes sense if we define being a criminal as being equivalent to being of any particular race and/or religion.

Actually, religion is a choice.
Crime is a choice.
Killing people for making bad choices is wrong.

We have crime because we have societal issues we refuse to address, despite our wealth as a nation.

And now that I think of it, there is ample evidence that unlike any rational human being, that is exactly how you do see it. Plenty of evidence that you think that it is “racist” to oppose the destructive behavior of criminals; and I have little doubt that if you had the power to do so and get away with it, you would gladly treat Mormons (and Catholics, and probably members of many other religions, if not all religions) exactly as Hitler treated Jews.

Most of my family are practicing Catholics. So you'd be wrong. I am also Godfather to two of my nieces. (My hostility towards religions wanes and ebbs over the years.) So you'd be wrong again.

The problem is that our criminal justice system IS racist. The black kid who does some drugs gets prison, people like Cindy McCain and Rush Limbaugh get rehab. Tamir Rice gets blown away for playing with a toy, while the assholes who marched on state capitols with guns are left alone.

Criminals are not people. They are criminals.

Understanding the distinction between criminals and human beings is crucial.

We had a meeting today, at the construction site where I currently am working. The General was seriously pissed off. I've not noticed nearly as much of a theft problem on this site as I have noticed on most others, but the General was very angry that apparently, some of the workers on this site have been stealing tools and equipment belonging to other workers and/or companies. The point was mentioned, several times, the same point I have made here, that when you steal a tradesman's tools, you are not just stealing mere “property”; you're stealing his ability to make a living. You're stealing his ability to provide for himself and his family.

Not that you give a shit about honest workers being harmed, in order to fulfill the interests of thieving subhuman criminal shit such as yourself. You've made clear the intense hatred that you have for honest men, who make their living through honest work; and that you'd happily see us go hungry, homeless, or unable to meet other necessities, in order to unjustly enrich your own criminal kind.

It didn't need to be said at this meeting, that anyone who is caught stealing is going to be kicked off of that project, off that job. It was left implied that anyone caught stealing might experience violence at the hands of those whose stuff they were stealing, and the General made it clear that he would not lift a finger to protect any thieving piece of shit from that fate. A few of the guys at that meeting, who've recently had stuff stolen, spoke up to offer cash rewards for anyone who ratted out their respective thieves to them. If I had any knowledge of who was stealing what, I'd rat them out for free.

For my own part, I've not had anything stolen from me on a job site, but I've seen it happen, and I've seen the hardship that it has caused to some of my colleagues. I have had the experience of having a subhuman thieving piece of shit do several hundred dollars of damage to my car, in order to break into it to steal my tools. Most of the tools that were stolen were recovered shortly thereafter, but the piece of shit did get away with a couple of power drills, which he might have been able to sell for about a tenth of what it cost me to replace them, and to repair the damage to my car.

Nothing about you stands out to me more than the fact that you always take the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit against the side of human beings, with never a single exception. You are no better than any the criminal filth whose side you take. You're just as much a subhuman piece of shit as any of them.

In fact, you're something lower, really, than a sociopath.

A true sociopath ignores or dismisses any distinction between good and evil, between reason and madness. You are actively on the side of evil and madness.
So, do you support law enforcement or vigilantes?

Crime is a choice.
Killing people for making bad choices is wrong.

Choices have consequences.

One of the possible consequences of behaving like a criminal instead of behaving like a human being is that you might get killed.

If you don't want to risk that consequences, then you can always choose to keep your filthy thieving hands off of stuff that does not belong to you.

If you truly value the opportunity to steal or destroy other people's property, more than you value your own life, then that's your choice.

So, do you support law enforcement or vigilantes?

I support the rights of human beings not to be preyed on by subhuman criminal pieces of shit.

The best way to protect this right is by delegating to a government-based justice system the authority and duty to establish an orderly system of laws, and to enforce those laws in an orderly and consistent manner.

When left wrong-wing filth infiltrate and corrupt government, and cripple the system of law enforcement, as your kind have done in too many communities, this does not negate in the least the right of human beings to be protected from subhuman criminals shit; it just reverts back to us the right and duty to protect our selves.

Vigilantism is much less desirable than an orderly law enforcement system, but vigilantism is an entirely legitimate and expected result of crippling or corrupting the law enforcement system, as your kind have intentionally done.

I support the rights of human beings not to be preyed on by subhuman criminal pieces of shit.

The best way to protect this right is by delegating to a government-based justice system the authority and duty to establish an orderly system of laws, and to enforce those laws in an orderly and consistent manner.

When left wrong-wing filth infiltrate and corrupt government, and cripple the system of law enforcement, as your kind have done in too many communities, this does not negate in the least the right of human beings to be protected from subhuman criminals shit; it just reverts back to us the right and duty to protect our selves.

Vigilantism is much less desirable than an orderly law enforcement system, but vigilantism is an entirely legitimate and expected result of crippling or corrupting the law enforcement system, as your kind have intentionally done.
So if you lose an election vigilantism is okay.. that's what makes you and I different.

New Topics

Forum List

Back