Dems want Laws changed after Rittenhouse shootings. Are vigilantes the answer? (Poll)

Do you support vigilantes policing neighborhoods when the police are unavailable?

• Yes, people have the right to protect their lives and property

Votes: 66 95.7%
  • No, criminals have every right to burn, steal, and kill.

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Yep, its so bad that Republicans have given up and not registered or not voted in the last few elections. Here's hoping that Republicans have a "get out the vote" effort to see if CA can be saved, or will it be another democrat "shithole"'
The democrats have gerrymandered California to the point where non-democrat votes simply don't count.

One of the bullets hit Rosenbaum in the back when he was already down.
There was a mostly white jury.
Rittenhouse is a murdering piece of shit.

Again, what was he ACTUALLY convicted of? One count. 18 years ago. Big whupp..

Wow, Mormon Bob showing his homophobia again... Maybe we should call him "Closeted Mormon Bob", given that most really homophobic people are getting some on the downlow.
Rosenbaum was shot four times in THREE QUARTERS OF A SECOND. According toa non-biased witness Rosenbaum was lunging at Kyle when all four rounds were fired. Watch the video.

Fetuses aren't people, and until you guys stop trying to take food out of the mouths of actual babies, I'll take your concern about fetuses with a grain of salt.

He shouldn't have inserted himself into a riot...

The problem here is that anyone who instigates a fight can now claim 'Self defense" even if they instigated the fatal confrontation.

Two of them were attempting to take someone into custody who had just shot a man. That's kind of what good citizens are supposed to do.

Uh, the only one who killed anyone that night was Kyle McShooty. If he hadn't been there, no one would have died.
If a fetus isn't a person, why does someone who kills a pregnant woman get hit with TWO counts of murder instead of one?

Anyone else want to sacrifice their lives and freedom to protect some corporate storefront from damage?
The best way for corporate storefronts to protect themselves is to stay out of high risk areas where riots and civil unrest are likely. Or, the corporation putting a storefront in the high risk gets such a tax cut or incentive that it will offset the premium that the insurance companies will charge for them to locate in such an area. As usual, Liberals will want it both ways. They will expect a Home Depot, Walgreens, Best Buy, or Target to locate in such an area for the tax base and “serving the community” and they will expect the corporations to accept being looted with little or no recourse.

If someone attacks me I am allowed to defend myself. Pretty simple to understand even for a complete waste of life asshole like you.

The problem is that complete waste of life assholes like CRAPitus and Incel Joe are on the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit, and against that of actual human beings (or even Orcs). They stand with their own kind, see nothing wrong with their won kind committing acts of theft, violence, and destruction, and see everything as wrong with anyone trying to oppose such behavior.

The democrats have gerrymandered California to the point where non-democrat votes simply don't count.

I don't know that Gerrymandering is involved, but somehow, the Democraps have managed to fuck up the electoral process in this state, in a way to put their party at a very strong, unfair advantage.

I was taken aback, a few years ago, to find that when a Senate seat was up for election, that instead of having a Democrap and a Republican to choose between, I had two Democraps, both of them exceptionally corrupt, even for California Democraps. I must have missed how the primary process has been monkeyed with, so that the two that make it to the main election can both be from the same party.

That was the year that The Whore, who now infests the position of Vice President, gained her Senate seat. The other choice was Loretta Sanchez, who about a decade and a half ago, won her seat in the House, by explicitly encouraging illegal immigrants to vote for her. She very narrowly defeated the incumbent, Bob Dornan, with subsequent investigations appearing to show that there were illegal votes cast by noncitizens in numbers far greater than the margin by which she won that election. She won by less than a thousand votes. Subsequent investigations proved that at minimum, there were at least six hundred illegal votes, and very likely more than four thousand, and possibly as much as eight thousand illegal votes, all cast by noncitizens.

Democrats on the Sunday morning shows, as well as many others want laws changed so that law abiding citizens can't defend themselves from criminals.
In SF gangs of looters emptied Louis Vitton and other high-end stores. What if Louis hired a few armed vigilantes?
In Philadelphia, a mom and baby were killed coming home from a baby shower,
WHERE IS THE DEMOCRAT'S OUTRAGE???????????????.

NYC Mayor DeBlasio said the Rittenhouse verdict "sends a horrible message"...
De Blasio joins NY’s left in raging over Kyle Rittenhouse — as NYPD on alert for potential unrest
“This verdict is disgusting and it sends a horrible message to this country. Where is the justice in this,” de Blasio tweeted after the 18-year-old defendant was cleared of all charges in the deaths of two men and the wounding of a third during racially charged violence in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in 2020."

"Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) tweeted, “It’s time to dismantle systemic racism & fundamentally transform our broken justice system.”

California Gov. Gavin Newsom worried about the precedent set by the Rittenhouse case.
“America today: you can break the law, carry around weapons built for a military, shoot and kill people, and get away with it,” the Democrat tweeted. “That’s the message we’ve just sent to armed vigilantes across the nation.”

What if neighborhoods organized vigilantes to shoot criminals in their neighborhoods, today's version of a "well regulated militia"? Would urban gang shootings stop?

Lets take a poll on what should happen when pols and DAs stop police from arresting and prosecuting violent criminals.

Should vigilantes fill the gap and protect neighborhoods from criminals?

[The OP and thread title are now better aligned, sorry for the closure of the first thread discussion]
The left's policies have given rise to vigilantism. By making it so the police can't do their jobs, someone else has to step up to the plate unless we want to just sit back and let crime rule our lives day in and day out. This was what the second amendment was all about in the first place. We didn't have police forces back then so everyone had to protect themselves and their neighbors. We started police forces so that people wouldn't be forced to defend themselves but leftist policies have moved us right back to square one.

Democrats are the ones who wanted to defund the police making it the Wild West.
They can't get out of their own way can they? What they must be saying is they want to control cities with chaos and you have to function within their rule.

I don't know that Gerrymandering is involved, but somehow, the Democraps have managed to fuck up the electoral process in this state, in a way to put their party at a very strong, unfair advantage.

I was taken aback, a few years ago, to find that when a Senate seat was up for election, that instead of having a Democrap and a Republican to choose between, I had two Democraps, both of them exceptionally corrupt, even for California Democraps. I must have missed how the primary process has been monkeyed with, so that the two that make it to the main election can both be from the same party.

That was the year that The Whore, who now infests the position of Vice President, gained her Senate seat. The other choice was Loretta Sanchez, who about a decade and a half ago, won her seat in the House, by explicitly encouraging illegal immigrants to vote for her. She very narrowly defeated the incumbent, Bob Dornan, with subsequent investigations appearing to show that there were illegal votes cast by noncitizens in numbers far greater than the margin by which she won that election. She won by less than a thousand votes. Subsequent investigations proved that at minimum, there were at least six hundred illegal votes, and very likely more than four thousand, and possibly as much as eight thousand illegal votes, all cast by noncitizens.
demonstrates the cheaters they are.

I believe in God. Vengeance is His.... Not mine, not yours or Karma's....no matter what she thinks!!!
but my life was provided by god, and I have a right based on the constitution to defend it.

Being in danger is not necessary, only believing you are matters, that is the problem with self-defense. If Gaige shot Kyle and claimed self-defense how could the State prove that he didn't feel threatened?
the thing I just can't align with you fking demofk idiots is the gd damn lack of brain cells you use. If Gaige shot kyle? Gaige was acting like a vigilante. your spin is so fked up you're dizzy and throwing up.

1. Sandman made a lot of money and offered to coach Kyle. Kyle has lawyered up. So if you don't understand the difference between murder and self-defense, you might be surprised how much Kyle is entitled to. Look what Sandman got for "defamation" from:
"It’s the teen’s second win in a whopping $800 million defamation battle against a number of news outlets including the Washington Post, CNN, ABC, CBS, The Guardian, The Hill and NBC."

2. The racist "Proud Boys"? The FBI checked his phone records and he's clean. So there is no way to prove what any photo-shopped photo means. Otherwise known as no illegality. Besides, the "victims" were white, so trying to play the race card is ridiculous.

3. If the judge did anything wrong, and the entire trial is on tape, the Feds or the prosecutor could ask for a re-trial. The judge did his job well, no runs no hits, no errors, and no way to try Kyle again, "dismissed with prejudice".

4. Prove that the WI justice system didn't do its job. You can't. You just don't like the verdict. The Left's lies and "defamation" and "slander" and attempted jury tampering didn't work. The jury believed the witnesses and what they saw in the videos. The Feds have no basis or grounds for new charges against Kyle, and they know it.

5. There was a lot of evidence to review, and if you didn't hear the judge's instructions to the jury you might not appreciate how much material and how many topics the jurors had to wade thru. The judge even let the jury decide on lesser charges like "manslaughter" etc. Which was a gift to the prosecution, who should have known that the evidence was totally inadequate for a murder conviction.

6. OK, pin your hopes on a civil trial. We'll see how that pans out, or if it even happens.
no, the prosecution cannot ask for another trial. Appeals only work for a defendant that was found guilty. The prosecutors can't do jack cause of double jeopardy law.

the thing I just can't align with you fking demofk idiots is the gd damn lack of brain cells you use. If Gaige shot kyle? Gaige was acting like a vigilante. your spin is so fked up you're dizzy and throwing up.
Why was Kyle there if HE wasn't acting like a vigilante?

The problem is that complete waste of life assholes like CRAPitus and Incel Joe are on the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit, and against that of actual human beings (or even Orcs). They stand with their own kind, see nothing wrong with their won kind committing acts of theft, violence, and destruction, and see everything as wrong with anyone trying to oppose such behavior.
They have never been attacked so they don’t understand the importance of the right of self defense

Sounds like a vigilante to me. Kyle had already killed two unarmed people, showing he was a danger to others.

Correction, he had already killed two assailants as proven in a court of law.

New Topics

Forum List

Back