Dems vow to back Boehner in coup attempt

I would think best way to insure a democrat president in 2016 is to let them take out Boehner and let a tea party idiot in there...America will never hate someone so fast.

I would think best way to insure a democrat president in 2016 is to let them take out Boehner and let a tea party idiot in there...America will never hate someone so fast.
They are doing a fine job of being splintered as it is....So much for a legislative body that the people elected...

The coup should definitely go ahead!

Yes, Boner would prevail. Prevail because he was voted in by Democrats. Proving beyond all doubt that he IS a Democrat, Republican in Name Only. Though he might not see it himself, he'd have a bright red "RINO" tattooed on his forehead.

Neat when he next goes home to face his voters though he might not actually "face" anyone. After all, he's already turned his back on them.

Last edited:
Yeah, We the people should be busting a gut. the TWO frikken parties are ganging up on us.

just hilarious.

wake the hell up people

You're starting to look like a tool

Not surprising. Communists/Progressives and Neocon Statists have a lot more in common than they like to admit. They're both Big Government Globalists at the end of the day. They love the power. They both love dominating the People.

Neat when he next goes home to face his voters though he might not actually "face" anyone. After all, he's already turned his back on them.

The people of Cinci and Miami and Green Co, Oh (Bohners district) are as reliably conformiong Republican as can be found anywhere. Boner will retire from the House when he wants to. Gerrymandering guarantees it.

Remember, in Ohio Gov. Kasich had no problem expanding health care coverage. There are more practical Repubs in Ohio than some other states I know of. Boner is safe. Unfortunately.

Yeah, We the people should be busting a gut. the TWO frikken parties are ganging up on us.

just hilarious.

wake the hell up people

It's a 'false flag' wedge issue started by scumbag dimocrap filth.

They know Boehner is under fire from Teabilly liberturdian mobile home dwellers.

So they're going to jump in and say, "We're here to help you, John!" and piss the Teabillies off even more.

Just read this thread if you think I'm wrong.

Teabillies; dimocrap scum play you like a cheap fiddle. You're nothing more than a $20 whore at the Mardi Gras to them.

You want a seat at the table with the Big Boys? You better wake up and grow up

just hilarious.

wake the hell up people

It's a 'false flag' wedge issue started by scumbag dimocrap filth.

They know Boehner is under fire from Teabilly liberturdian mobile home dwellers.

So they're going to jump in and say, "We're here to help you, John!" and piss the Teabillies off even more.

Just read this thread if you think I'm wrong.

Teabillies; dimocrap scum play you like a cheap fiddle. You're nothing more than a $20 whore at the Mardi Gras to them.

You want a seat at the table with the Big Boys? You better wake up and grow up

I wouldn't doubt it's false flag. It's from "the hill" which has become as bad Polutico for reporting crap only to stir up things

Forum List

Back