Dems Views of this Impeachment Process

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
I have spoken to, and read the words of, enough Democrats since November 2016 that I know most of them HATE President Trump. They don't disagree with him, they don't object to his policies, they HATE him.

And if you asked them if he should be removed from office because of the color of his hair, they would resoundingly say, "YES!" Should he be removed because he lost the mythical "popular vote"? "YES!" Should he be removed because...[fill in the blank]? "YES!"

You get the idea. They have NEVER and will NEVER accept the results of the 2016 election, and would do anything imaginable to reverse that outcome.

So asking them TODAY whether they believe the President should be impeached and removed from office because of the charges (whatever they are today) currently against him, is MEANINGLESS. They would say Yes regardless of the charges or anything else. And aggregating these Trump-Hating Democrats with others who might have an open mind on the subject, to determine what percentage of Americans support removing him from office over these charges is just plain stupid.

I have asked many times about policies they don’t like. They won’t answer.

My experience in reading the board is that neither mainstream dems or mainstream repubs want to have serious policy discussion. Generally speaking. The minute someone (like an Independent) actually does bring up actual policy, the cable news entertainment programming type drones show up and flood the threads and they quickly turn into your standard red/blue crap flinging and a discussion on actual policy simply cannot be had.

It's a waste of time.

I have spoken to, and read the words of, enough Democrats since November 2016 that I know most of them HATE President Trump. They don't disagree with him, they don't object to his policies, they HATE him.

And if you asked them if he should be removed from office because of the color of his hair, they would resoundingly say, "YES!" Should he be removed because he lost the mythical "popular vote"? "YES!" Should he be removed because...[fill in the blank]? "YES!"

You get the idea. They have NEVER and will NEVER accept the results of the 2016 election, and would do anything imaginable to reverse that outcome.

So asking them TODAY whether they believe the President should be impeached and removed from office because of the charges (whatever they are today) currently against him, is MEANINGLESS. They would say Yes regardless of the charges or anything else. And aggregating these Trump-Hating Democrats with others who might have an open mind on the subject, to determine what percentage of Americans support removing him from office over these charges is just plain stupid.

Articles of impeachment have been introduced against five of the six Republican presidents since Eisenhower.

Nothing new.

So you think the fact that he is disliked allows him to freely break out laws? Really?

So you think the fact that he is disliked allows him to freely break out laws? Really?

Again I ask "What crimes are you referring too" You must have more Information than your Dem handlers! Please enlighten us all to the Statute in law that pertains to The Presidents alleged crimes! We've been waiting a long time you surely know based on your post ! Waiting Patiently!:laugh2::laugh::laughing0301:

Lol I just heard on Fox News that Mitch McConnell could schedule the impeachment trial in the Senate and it would keep all of the democrat Senators off the campaign trail until well into February! What a hoot!

Again I ask "What crimes are you referring too" You must have more Information than your Dem handlers! Please enlighten us all to the Statute in law that pertains to The Presidents alleged crimes! We've been waiting a long time you surely know based on your post ! Waiting Patiently!:laugh2::laugh::laughing0301:

Bullcrap has no list of crimes. All of the Dimocritters simply parrot what they have been told to say and think. And if they mention a crime, it's not even a real crime. The Dimocritters are nothing more than cranky little babies not used to being forced to eat their broccoli every day. What they are doing to this country now and our judicial process with no regard to their one-sided blind hate is the only real crime and threat going on to this country.

We can start with emoluments and move on to incompetence. Almost all could be considered self dealing. In the impeachment, they are concentrating on his extortion of Ukraine for his own personal gain.

What laws?

We can start with emoluments and move on to incompetence. Almost all could be considered self dealing. In the impeachment, they are concentrating on his extortion of Ukraine for his own personal gain.
The sure sign of an idiot is bringing up the emoluments clause. They invariably demonstrate that they don't know what it means.

It sure would be nice if you could show us a law he's broken. I can show a bunch that you clowns have broken, but I have yet to see one that he has.

The sure sign of an idiot is bringing up the emoluments clause. They invariably demonstrate that they don't know what it means.

THE BAD NEWS:
  • Bulldog still thinks emoluments are something you rub on your dick to get rid of incompetence, you know, not being able to get it up.
THE GOOD NEWS:
  • Sure sign the idiot Dims still carry the same delusional loss of reality that cost them 2016.

ya he broke the law, It was her turn.

And how exactly do you believe things get done in The Ukraine, There better be some real pain applied after 50 years of Communist corruption. They knew Yovonovitch was loyal to Poroshenko and thus the Obama way of doing things and "they" wanted her gone. Trump merely obliged another foreign leaders request. At least she didn't cry! Almost but not quite! You would think she would be tougher. The fact is she was sent to a lot of real shithole Country's that were still shitholes after she left. She should be glad she doesn't have to deal with it anymore.

You never said a word about illegal Mexicans above the law why, fuck face?

New Topics

Forum List

Back