Dems Use Dirty Tricks To Bring Down Conservative Patriot In Texas Primaries

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Rep. Van Taylor apologized Wednesday for an affair with an ex-jihadist dubbed the “ISIS bride” by British tabloids and abruptly dropped his bid for a third term, conceding the GOP runoff to rival Keith Self, a former Collin County judge. The infidelity surfaced just before Tuesday’s primary with help from a third candidate, Suzanne Harp.

A Plano resident named Tania Joya — widow of the most infamous American to join the Islamic State — contacted Harp last Thursday, hoping she would confront Taylor privately and persuade him to drop out and resign from Congress. On Sunday afternoon, two days before the primary, a right-wing website, National File, posted audio of that 35-minute interview full of salacious details about the nine-month affair. The next day, the conservative site Breitbart posted a similar story that it labeled “exclusive.”

Now, altho it was Conservatives who brought out this dirt -- the reason I ultimately blame this on Democrats is because Van Taylor is the guy who voted to certify the election for Biden and thus he helped Biden steal the election from Trump...so because of his secret allegiance to the Democrats; he will now be a former Congressman....maybe that will be a lesson to others to always remain loyal to your leader.

And you know this guy was a secret Democrat because this guy is actually desperate enough to have sex with a filthy muslim whore, ewww....and when see the details of the text messages they sent to each other, yuck....no real conservative will do that....

1646335353050.png

"Rep. Van Taylor apologized Wednesday for an affair with an ex-jihadist dubbed the “ISIS bride” by British tabloids and abruptly dropped his bid for a third term, conceding the GOP runoff to rival Keith Self, a former Collin County judge. The infidelity surfaced just before Tuesday’s primary with help from a third candidate, Suzanne Harp.

A Plano resident named Tania Joya — widow of the most infamous American to join the Islamic State — contacted Harp last Thursday, hoping she would confront Taylor privately and persuade him to drop out and resign from Congress. On Sunday afternoon, two days before the primary, a right-wing website, National File, posted audio of that 35-minute interview full of salacious details about the nine-month affair. The next day, the conservative site Breitbart posted a similar story that it labeled “exclusive.”

Now, altho it was Conservatives who brought out this dirt -- the reason I ultimately blame this on Democrats is because Van Taylor is the guy who voted to certify the election for Biden and thus he helped Biden steal the election from Trump...so because of his secret allegiance to the Democrats; he will now be a former Congressman....maybe that will be a lesson to others to always remain loyal to your leader.

And you know this guy was a secret Democrat because this guy is actually desperate enough to have sex with a filthy muslim whore, ewww....and when see the details of the text messages they sent to each other, yuck....no real conservative will do that....
There is better choice remaining.

Ukraine, botched Afghanistan withdrawal, sky high inflation, then this....well looks like dems can breath easy about the midterms right?

Ukraine, botched Afghanistan withdrawal, sky high inflation, then this....well looks like dems can breath easy about the midterms right?
Imagine this happened to a candidate in the Democratic primary -- I guarantee you that your energy about it will be different......this is why I mock you hacks

Imagine this happened to a candidate in the Democratic primary -- I guarantee you that your energy about it will be different......this is why I mock you hacks
I don't have to imagine anything! You have Senators Stolen Valor (CT) and Young Girl Fucker (NJ)

Democrats did not force him to have a affair. It was your fellow Nazis who did this.

Van Taylor was my Rep.

He's a dirty snake who acted much like the Rep. from California who as shacking up with a Chinese spy. Van got what he deserved. I am glad he is gone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back