Dems unload on Governor Youngkin, call him far-right, unhinged, only interested in advancing his own personal political agenda, not Virginians

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Glenn Youngkin JUST appointed Betsy Devos' policy adviser to the VA Department of Education.

Disgusting.

he's no moderate, folks

FQKm8ijWYAwavRl

Good, that's what I hired him for.....To make the dems howl and roll back their gains.

Thing is the recently transplanted dem operatives with their Soros money have not run-up on a governor like Youngkin for some time......Our Lt. Governor and Attorney General either for that matter.

He's not your typical "good-ol-boy" governor the RPV has installed in the past and is beholden to no one but those that voted for him.

I also note that the dems were all giddy-headed with their new found power when they briefly held sway in Richmond so fuck em' and feed em' beans. If dems are whining and rending their garments then it's a damn good day for Virginia.

Youngkin will make a fine POTUS prospect by and by. :)

Glenn Youngkin JUST appointed Betsy Devos' policy adviser to the VA Department of Education.

Disgusting.

he's no moderate, folks

FQKm8ijWYAwavRl

DemoKKKrats want their Klan boss back:

1649792847259.png

Good, that's what I hired him for.....To make the dems howl and roll back their gains.

Thing is the recently transplanted dem operatives with their Soros money have not run-up on a governor like Youngkin for some time......Our Lt. Governor and Attorney General either for that matter.

He's not your typical "good-ol-boy" governor the RPV has installed in the past and is beholden to no one but those that voted for him.

I also note that the dems were all giddy-headed with their new found power when they briefly held sway in Richmond so fuck em' and feed em' beans. If dems are whining and rending their garments then it's a damn good day for Virginia.

Youngkin will make a fine POTUS prospect by and by. :)
Not all Virginians agree. He is a lame duck so he doesn't care about VA, he is looking elsewhere. Good riddance.

Not all Virginians agree. He is a lame duck so he doesn't care about VA, he is looking elsewhere. Good riddance.
WTF?

All Virginia governors are "lame ducks" the day they take office as they can only serve one term.....Then they have to sit it out for a term if they want to serve again....Most move on to try for the US Senate.

Jeez, you must be a fuckin' transplant or just a obtuse dem.....A real Virginian would know that.

Last edited:
WTF?

All Virginia governors are "lame ducks" the day they take office as they can only serve one term.....Then they have to sit it out for a term if they want to serve again....Most move on to try for the US Senate.

Jeez, you must be a fuckin' transplant or just a obtuse dem.....A real Virginian would know that.
Of course I know it, it is just in this case it is a good thing. Generally I disapprove of having just one term.

I think we'd both agree Youngkin is looking at a national office, Pres or VP. I see him as more interested in catering to a national audience than a VA audience.

Of course I know it, it is just in this case it is a good thing. Generally I disapprove of having just one term.

I think we'd both agree Youngkin is looking at a national office, Pres or VP. I see him as more interested in catering to a national audience than a VA audience.
And? We could use a Senator or POTUS Youngkin after he serves his term, maybe before in '24 if it's thought he could beat Timid Kane.....We would be in good hands with our Lt. Governor and it would be a good springboard for her election as Governor.....See how things work here. ;)

I don't know who the Klan guy was do you? The college kid in blackface was our former governor and yes, I do miss him.
Well, maybe he's off making already delivered babies comfortable while the mother decides if she should kill it or not....That's the caliber of man he is.....I hope your ilk are proud.

I know I'm proud to have put in the work to help elect someone who, by all indications, is a good man and will work to right the wrongs that dem slag transplants and Soros/Bloomberg money created in my Commonwealth.

Well, maybe he's off making already delivered babies comfortable while the mother decides if she should kill it or not....That's the caliber of man he is.....I hope your ilk are proud.
I'm guessing you have no real clue about the laws you are talking about.

I know I'm proud to have put in the work to help elect someone who, by all indications, is a good man and will work to right the wrongs that dem slag transplants and Soros/Bloomberg money created in my Commonwealth.
It is true I wasn't born in VA and I apologize to all the native sons for dragging their VA out of the Jim Crow South and into the USA.

I'm guessing you have no real clue about the laws you are talking about.

It is true I wasn't born in VA and I apologize to all the native sons for dragging their VA out of the Jim Crow South and into the USA.
I knew I smelt a dem transplant....I blame greedy gop assholes for allowing the build-outs that allowed you people to move/reside here. You people are a pox on the Old Dominion.

What do you expect from a petulant "Blue Virginia" rant with an author with no first name? Where were they when the former Va. Gov. was exposed as a racist with college antics in KKK garb? How about the time the former governor decided that the U.S. Constitution guarantee of "Life and Liberty" didn't apply to newborn infants "who would be "made comfortable" while the parents decided whether or not to have them put down like an unwanted animal? Younkin is the best thing that could happen to concerned parents in Virginia

WTF?

It's called the standard progressive thing about stretching the truth to create a narrative.

Forum List

Back