Dems Trying to Take Moral High Ground

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
God!!! Can you imagine that?????? It's just too funny!!!!

When It Comes To Taking The Moral High Ground
By Gabriel Garnica, www.MichNews.com
Oct 13, 2006

I am surprised that Democrats can walk normally at all given the immense size of their cojones. Here we have the political party that defends the murder of the unborn, disfavors traditional marriage and family values, embraces radical feminism and seeks to stamp out God from every corner of our society approaching the pulpit of moral pontification expecting us to listen without breaking out in uncontrolled laughter.

It may very well be that our political spectrum is so corrupt, so toxic and so hypocritical that the moral high ground is nowhere to be found. It could very well be that neither party is in any position to claim that ground as its own at this moment. It is certainly reasonable to believe that the only way that our society will ever reach that ground is by a concerted, consistent and bipartisan effort to heal, to admit, to forgive and to seek forgiveness. What is certain, however, is that no healing, no honesty, no forgiveness and no progress will ever be made as long as Democrats have the audacity to stand up and preach about morality given their track record and resume on the subject.

for full article:
http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_14423.shtml

God!!! Can you imagine that?????? It's just too funny!!!!

When It Comes To Taking The Moral High Ground
By Gabriel Garnica, www.MichNews.com
Oct 13, 2006

I am surprised that Democrats can walk normally at all given the immense size of their cojones. Here we have the political party that defends the murder of the unborn, disfavors traditional marriage and family values, embraces radical feminism and seeks to stamp out God from every corner of our society approaching the pulpit of moral pontification expecting us to listen without breaking out in uncontrolled laughter.

It may very well be that our political spectrum is so corrupt, so toxic and so hypocritical that the moral high ground is nowhere to be found. It could very well be that neither party is in any position to claim that ground as its own at this moment. It is certainly reasonable to believe that the only way that our society will ever reach that ground is by a concerted, consistent and bipartisan effort to heal, to admit, to forgive and to seek forgiveness. What is certain, however, is that no healing, no honesty, no forgiveness and no progress will ever be made as long as Democrats have the audacity to stand up and preach about morality given their track record and resume on the subject.

for full article:
http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_14423.shtml

Great article on the political hypocrisy that overwhelms the citizenry. With the exception of those that committ only to the party, rather than looking at the individual candidates, both sides are turning too many off.

So, so true, Kathianne. There is no such thing as a "moral high ground" in Washington, D.C. anymore. There is way too much sleaze for the voters to accept readily. Voters need to drain the swamp, but how do we do that without putting the nation at peril? (in case anyone doesn't get what I mean, I'm asking how do we do that without turning to the Democrats, who would only make things 100% worse.) Right now we do not have a safe alternative.

So, so true, Kathianne. There is no such thing as a "moral high ground" in Washington, D.C. anymore. There is way too much sleaze for the voters to accept readily. Voters need to drain the swamp, but how do we do that without putting the nation at peril? (in case anyone doesn't get what I mean, I'm asking how do we do that without turning to the Democrats, who would only make things 100% worse.) Right now we do not have a safe alternative.

The Dem's don't even know how to spell it, I'm amazed they can even say it, without choking...........:talk2:

Forum List

Back